Thermal homemade plate with rice (do in minutes for less $2);
is always useful to have a heating pad around your home, you can use it to, muscle aches, backaches, pain, menstrual cramps or even to heat your bed!
this homemade heating pad we have been able to avoid using pain medication. the heat helps relieve pain by stimulating and disruption of the sensory nerve fibers that pain signal to the brain. the heat is very effective and can feel a difference in a matter of minutes. An additional benefit of the application of heat is that it helps speed healing by increasing blood flow to the area.
easy and cheap to make
the great thing about making your own pillow hot homemade with rice is that it is very cheap! much cheaper than buying an electric current or other types of heating pads. I had the piece of fabric lying around my house, so all I had to buy was the bag of rice. The total cost was less than $ 2! Even if you do not have a piece of cloth, you can pick up a yard 1/2 for less than 50 cents at a local store or even use an old shirt, sheet or pillowcase.
The best part is the homemade heating pad is reusable for many times as you need it! I did this in the pattern of green Hawaii, just for this post and have another in his hand. But also I have one I did about 6 months ago my closet sitting still use and works just as well as I did.
Benefits of a heating pad homemade with rice
Before my first home heating pad, the only other kind of heating pad that was around my house was a power that they gave me as a gift. I used occasionally as needed, but was always concerned that the production of radiation, even low levels. Sometimes, when he was tired, too worried that I would fall asleep with the electric blanket.
Moreover, another great advantage of doing your own electrical pad is that you can make any size and shape you want! I made mine a long rectangular shape because more often use it in my abdomen cramps. Since you can make any size you want, but they are also easy to take with you on a trip.
how to make it:
What you need:
- piece of cloth (about 12 inches by 12 inches or any size prefer)
- 1 bag of rice
- needle and thread
1. Cut a piece of cloth / fabric to the desired and fold in half inside out, lining the edges size.
2. Sew the two sides of the fabric together and leave the remaining side open.
3. Pour in rice. I usually fill about 3/4 of the way full with rice.
4. Sew the remaining open side.
5. That’s it! Put it in the microwave for a minute or two.
* If you do not have a microwave, I read a little warm in the crock pot, rice cooker or in the oven in a pan with a lid. (I have not tried heating these forms, yet)
Faster Thermal Plate DIY
If you do not want to sew a heating pad can make one for use in a matter of minutes with this method.
what you need:
- The string / ribbon to tie the top of the sock
1. Take a sock and fill it about 3/4 with rice.
2. Tie the top of the sock with string or tape to prevent the rice from falling.
3. That’s it! Only heat in the microwave.
This is how they look when they’re done:
The post Thermal homemade plate with rice (do in minutes for less $2), appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/homemade-heating-pad-with-rice/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=homemade-heating-pad-with-rice