. Note: Please consult your doctor before taking these herbs may not be suitable for people with kidney disease and other medical conditions. They can also interact with other medicines.
Kidney Bean-shaped organs located on the rear side of her abdomen perform very important functions in the body.
They are responsible for removing toxins and waste from the blood. In addition, they release three important hormones – erythropoietin, renin and calcitriol
These hormones play a key role in maintaining good health .. The kidneys work with other bodies 24/7 to regulate blood pressure, increase production of red blood cells and synthesize vitamin D.
kidney organs are actually self-cleaning. To support this function, you should drink plenty of fluids, which may include foods like fruits and vegetables, as well as water and other liquids.
In addition to the elimination of toxins, proper renal clearance can also help keep your blood pressure under control and improve the functioning of the urinary tract and bladder.
In addition, you may need to take extra steps to clean your kidneys if you have symptoms such as feeling unusually tired or cranky, kidney pain after eating, eczema, acne, rashes skin, swelling, sudden weight gain and problems such as kidney stones and frequent bladder problems and urinary tract infections (UTI).
A healthy diet, exercising and staying hydrated are essential to support the kidneys. For a little extra help, you can include in your diet some herbs that can help cleanse the kidneys.
Here are the top 10 super herbs to cleanse the kidneys.
Parsley is a powerful diuretic herb, natural that can cleanse the kidneys. It promotes increased urine production to help the bacteria and germs flush the kidneys. Parsley owes its diuretic effect of the compounds and miristicina apiol.
A 2002 study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that rats who took the extract parsley seed produced significantly more urine over a 24 hour period than those who drank water.
- Drink two cups of parsley tea for about a week to cleanse the kidneys. To make the tea, add 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley to a cup of boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes, then strain.
- , suitable for preparing a detoxifying drink by mixing ¼ cup parsley juice, ½ cup of water and some honey and lemon juice. Drink twice a day for a couple of weeks
- can also include this herb in your salad and other dishes
Note: .. avoid eating large amounts of parsley if you are pregnant.
2. Dandelion root
According to a 2009 study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, dandelion works as a diuretic in humans and increases production urine. Because of its diuretic properties, it helps cleanse both the kidneys and liver. Moreover, dandelion relieves water retention and relieves irritation of the urinary system.
To clean the kidneys, can drink 2 cups of dandelion tea twice a day for a few weeks. To make the tea:
- Boil 2 teaspoons dry tooth root lion in 1 cup water for 5 minutes
- Turn off heat, cover and let stand for about 10 minutes [
- Strain, add a little honey and drink tea
can also make this tea with tea bags dandelion
Note: .. As this herb can react with certain medications, consult a doctor before using dandelion to cleanse the kidneys.
Marshmallow also contains diuretic properties which promote increased urine flow. This helps to cleanse the kidneys from the accumulation of toxins and promotes healthy kidneys. Moreover, the marshmallow can fight kidney, urinary tract and bladder infections.
- Add 1 tablespoon of marshmallow root and leaves in a cup of hot water.
- Cover and let stand for 8-10 minutes, then strain
- Drink 2 cups of this tea a day for a week to cleanse the kidneys
Note: .. marshmallow Avoid if you are pregnant, nursing or have diabetes.
Ginger is another effective for cleaning the kidneys grass. It can help eliminate toxins and harmful substances from the kidneys and improve digestion. This herb is also beneficial for cleansing your liver.
- One of the best ways to enjoy the benefit of clean drinking ginger is ginger tea. To make the tea, simmer 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger 2-cups water for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and lemon juice as per taste and drink 2 or 3 times a day.
- Also, include raw or dried ginger in your daily cooking to keep your kidneys in good health.
Turmeric is another well-known herb that has cleansing properties. It cleanses the kidneys, the liver detoxifies and purifies the blood. Moreover, it contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent and treat kidney inflammation and infections.
- Mix 1 teaspoon juice of raw turmeric juice ½ or 1 lemon, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a little honey in a cup of warm water. Drink once a day for several weeks.
- Another option is to add ½ teaspoon of turmeric and dry ginger powder 2 cups of boiling water. Simmer for 10 minutes, then strain. Add the juice of ½ lemon and 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Drink once a day for several weeks.
- You can also eat some raw turmeric or add to your meals.
Celery has natural diuretic properties. Aids in the removal of toxins and harmful substances from the body by increasing urination. In addition, celery contains essential nutrients that stimulate the kidneys. In fact, regular consumption of celery can prevent kidney stones and infections.
- Drink 1 cup of celery juice every day for a few weeks.
- On the other hand, creates a glass of juice mixing 2 stalks celery, ½ cup fresh parsley, 1 carrot and 1 cucumber in a blender. Drink this once a day for a couple of weeks.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1082612