One of the most vibrant and bright fruit, strawberries are also liked by children and adults. The delicate berries, heart-shaped have a characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture and sweet and sour taste.
Strawberries are the only fruit in the world with seeds on the outside. There are about 600 varieties of strawberries that differ in taste, size and texture.
You can enjoy fresh strawberries, add them to salads or use them to make fruit juice, cakes, ice cream, smoothies, milkshakes and chocolates.
These juicy fruits have much more to offer beyond sweetness and flavor. They are full of nutrients and minerals that have many health benefits and beauty.
Strawberries are rich in essential nutrients such as vitamins C, A and K, calcium, magnesium, folate, phosphorus, potassium, folate and dietary fiber. They are also sodium, cholesterol and fat free.
In addition, strawberries contain powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and they are rich in flavonoids and salicylic acid, which provide many benefits for beauty properties.
Here they are the top 10 beauty benefits of strawberries.
1. Slows aging
Vitamin C and other antioxidants in strawberries delay the aging process. They help prevent damage to the skin and body caused by free radicals that can accelerate aging.
In addition, lycopene in strawberries help fight the signs of skin aging. Besides eating strawberries, you can use them to make a mask for the anti-aging benefits.
- Prepare a mask anti-aging face with ½ cup strawberry puree, 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons of cream. Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply this paste all over your face and neck.
- Let stand for 20-25 minutes, then wash with cold water and dry.
- Use this mask once a week.
2. Improve Skin Complexion
Strawberries can also help brighten up dull skin and improve your complexion. They have skin lightening properties and ellagic acid that help reduce staining and lighten skin scarring. The antioxidants in strawberries are also very useful for protecting the skin from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun.
- Simply cut a strawberry in half and rub the inner flesh on his face, neck, hands and other exposed skin.
- Let the juice remain on the skin for about 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat daily or every other day for a radiant complexion.
3. Lighten dark lips
Strawberries contain essential minerals and vitamins that can help treat dark lips. They also help exfoliate dead skin cells that tend to make your lips look dark and dull. In addition, its moisturizing nature helps brighten and enlarge her lips.
- Mash Up 1 strawberry and gently rub the meat into his mouth for a couple of minutes. Allow the juice to stand for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this a couple of times a week.
- Another option is to prepare a mixture with 1 tablespoon of strawberry juice and 2 tablespoons of Vaseline. Add the mixture in the refrigerator and use it as a lip balm 2 or 3 times a day.
4. Cure Acne
Strawberries are one of the best ingredients for acne-prone skin. Its acidic nature helps remove excess sebum, one of the main causes of acne.
also contain fiber that helps get rid of harmful toxins from the body. Toxins are a known factor for acne and pimples. Eating strawberries and apply the following mask.
- Mash 5 to 6 ripe strawberries.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of sour cream or low-fat, sugar-free yogurt to make a smooth paste.
- apply it to your face.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Use this remedy twice a week to prevent acne and pimples.
5. Exfoliate the skin
Strawberries also works as a natural exfoliant for your skin. Its vitamin C content and salicylic acid helps remove dead skin cells, excess sebum and other impurities from the skin. In addition, strawberries help repair and nourish the skin of all kinds.
- Just a handful of mashed ripe strawberries into a paste.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of sugar and olive oil.
- gently massage the paste into your body in circular motions.
- Wait 15 minutes before taking a bath.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week.
6. whiter teeth ago
Strawberries provide a natural way to whiten your teeth. Its vitamin C helps breakdown the plaque that makes your teeth look yellow. Furthermore, malic acid helps transform your teeth yellow in pearly whites.
- Grind 1 to 2 strawberries into a paste. Rub it on your teeth for a couple of minutes and then rinse your mouth with warm water. Do this twice a day for a few weeks.
- Another option is to simply rub half a strawberry round all over your teeth, wait one minute and then rinse with warm water. Follow this simple remedy twice a day for about two weeks.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1070608