Lemon is one of the most common cooking ingredients, used both in the kitchen and beauty regimens.
provides many health benefits, such as improved digestion, balancing pH levels, fighting body odor, stimulate the immune system, infection control, pressure control high blood and more. However, skin and hair lemon love even more.
This citrus fruit is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and potassium. also has antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal properties and astringent properties that help to improve the appearance and condition of your hair, skin and nails.
to derive the various beauty benefits of lemons, you can drink lemon water every day and apply to the skin.
Here are the top 10 beauty benefits of lemon.
1. Rejuvenate skin
Both men and women want a radiant and flawless skin, free of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and uneven skin tone. Lemon is an ingredient that can help rejuvenate the skin and make it look beautiful and young.
Vitamin C in the lemon enhances the production of collagen, which restores the elasticity of the skin to help maintain a smooth and youthful appearance.
even it protects against damage from free radicals. In addition, its astringent properties help to tighten the skin and prevent the signs of premature aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Put some honey on a piece of lemon and rub gently over the face, neck, hands and legs. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this once or twice a week.
- Alternatively, the lemon juice diluted with an equal amount of rose water or vitamin E oil and apply it on the skin. Let stand for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Follow this remedy a few times a week.
- Also, drink a glass of lemon water twice daily to maintain beautiful skin from within.
2. Cures acne and scars
lemon contains L-ascorbic acid, a natural astringent that helps treat acne quickly. In addition, vitamin C in the lemon promotes the growth of healthy skin tissue and minimizes the appearance of acne scars and blemishes.
also contains antibacterial properties that can kill the bacteria responsible for acne.
- Simply rub a lemon slice across the affected area. Wait 5 minutes before rinsing with cold water. Repeat twice a day until the acne is gone.
- Moreover, prepare a solution with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and rose water. Using a cotton ball, apply it on the affected skin. Wait 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Follow this remedy twice a day.
- Also, drink a glass of lemon water daily to protect your skin from damaging free radicals and maintain a good level of pH.
3. It is used to treat dandruff
Lemon juice can treat dandruff and control itchy scalp. It helps balance the pH level of the scalp and reduce excess oil secretion, two major contributing factors in dandruff. In addition, antifungal and antibacterial action helps fight infections of the scalp.
- Mix the juice of 2 lemons, 1 cup of water. After shampooing, rinse your hair with this dilute solution. Wait 5 minutes, then rinse your hair with tap water. Using this remedy once or twice a week.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon 1 cup plain yogurt. Add some coconut or olive oil to it and mix well. Apply to slightly damp hair, particularly in the roots. Use a shower cap for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do this once or twice a week.
Avoid sun exposure when using remedies for dandruff lemon as it can lighten your hair color.
4. Reduce stretch marks
Stretch marks are unsightly and people often find a serious cosmetic concern. When it comes to treatment of stretch marks in the home, the lemon is a good option to consider.
property Its acid helps smooth skin shedding of dead skin cells and the development of new skin cells. In addition, vitamin C in it is highly effective in promoting healthy skin.
- Gently rub a slice of lemon into the grooves in circular motions for 5 minutes. Let the juice dry, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 1 or 2 times a day.
- In addition, prepare a mixture with equal amounts of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Apply to the affected areas and massage gently for 5 minutes. Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do this once a day.
You can also use these remedies to get rid of dark elbows or knees.
5. Clarifies freckles
Freckles, a common sign of sun-damaged skin, may be a concern of beauty for men and women. Lemon juice has skin lightening and bleaching properties that can lighten freckles and even make them disappear over time.
- gently massage the affected areas of the skin with lemon juice freshly drawn for 5 minutes. Wait another 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do this twice a day.
- In addition, prepare a paste with the juice of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon beaten yogurt and a little honey. Apply this paste on the affected areas. Allow it to dry on its own, then rinse with cold water. Use this treatment once a day.
6. whitens yellow teeth
If you are aware of your yellow teeth and want a bright, bright white smile, lemon is your answer. Owned bleaching helps whiten yellow teeth and save your hard earned money we could have spent buying expensive teeth whitening products.
- rub a fresh lemon peel all over your teeth. Wait a couple of minutes, then rinse your mouth with warm water. Do this once a day.
- In addition, prepare a mixture with ¼ teaspoon salt or sodium and enough lemon juice to make a thin paste bicarbonate. Apply to stained teeth and rub gently around. Wait 1 minute, then rinse your mouth with warm water. Repeat this drug once a day for a week.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1624285