This is likely to follow the same routine breakfast prepared each day breaking open an egg to beat omelet or egg -boiled peeling disc, then take the egg shells away.
Eggs are a highly nutritious food full of protein, calcium and minerals that millions of people around the world consume every day. But who ever thought about the value of eggshells?
Why should they, considering that it is only a faint outer covering of a food that does not look like it could be very useful after breaking into pieces?
No one can blame, since the benefits of the eggshells are extremely undervalued and barely speaks.
Here are some great ways to make use of those eggshells instead of throwing them away.
1. Make a calcium supplement homemade
Ninety-seven percent of the content of the egg shells so callously discard is calcium carbonate, according a 2005 study published in the Brazilian Journal of Poultry Science.
Many health professionals recommend using eggshells to prepare a calcium supplement for strong bones and preventing bone disorders associated.
In addition, it is a low-cost alternative to purchasing supplements at the pharmacy.
dust extracted from eggshells contains a rich source of natural calcium and other elements such as fluorine and strontium that strengthen cartilage and human bones, and prevent and treat osteoporosis, according to a 2003 study published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Research.
eggshell calcium also successfully reduced bone deterioration and pain, and promoted bone density and movement in patients with age-related osteoporosis marked by calcium deficiency and bone loss the study also points out.
eggshell calcium can reduce and even provide. relief of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
Follow these steps to make a calcium supplement home using eggshells:
- Boil the shells 12 eggs over high heat. Be sure to separate the pieces of broken eggshell each other as you put into the pot in order to prevent clumping. Boil the shells cleanse them of bacteria and other unwanted substances.
- Push shells in the water with a spoon, as they are reduced to ensure they are fully submerged in the water.
- After 5-6 minutes, it should be noted that the foam is accumulated at the top of the pot. After the foam settles, keep boiling the shells for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain the water and set their eggshells aside.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and pop in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes to dry completely. Alternatively, it can be dried in a microwave oven for a few minutes.
- crushed eggshells with their hands and then ground in a coffee grinder or food processor for a couple of minutes.
Viola! Your calcium supplement is ready.
Consume 1 tsp eggshell calcium supplement daily. You can chug down with water or mix it with half a glass of water or juice and drink fresh fruit.
Taking more than one teaspoon a day can irritate the stomach of some people.
. Note: Be sure to use the shells of chicken eggs, organic pastured (preferably grow fresh eggs)
2. Make a toothpaste Remineralizing
The shiny substance, hard covering the outside of the teeth is called enamel. It consists of minerals and protects teeth from the weakness and decadence.
When gorge on sugary and caffeinated drinks or junk food too often, bacteria in the mouth react with carbohydrates and sugar to produce acid, which gradually wears the enamel and all the essential minerals with the.
a solution made of powdered chicken eggshell succeeded in re-mineralize the enamel of the people who had suffered injuries to the teeth, according to a 2015 study published in the Journal of clinical diagnosis and research .
Because their teeth are made essentially of calcium, toothpaste from eggshells helps strengthen teeth and freshen with minerals. Eventually, enough remineraliza teeth
Follow these steps to make your own pasta remineralizing teeth eggshells :.
- Boil, dry and grind the shells of 12 eggs as described in steps for producing a calcium supplement.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg shell powder, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 1-3 tablespoons of coconut oil (as much as you need to get a smooth consistency) and 10 drops peppermint essential oil (optional).
- Store it in a little and use it every morning, as you would regular toothpaste to brush your teeth bottle.
3. Fertilize your plants
If you are a gardener, you’ve probably used agricultural lime to condition and nourish the soil. A highly beneficial additive which reduces the acidity of the soil, agricultural lime, calcium carbonate has as its main component.
Egg shells are 97 percent calcium carbonate and contain traces of other minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium.
Given the fact that it is likely to use the eggs every day and it is very inexpensive compared to fertilization, using eggshells in the garden should be a no-brainer.
not only eggshells feed your plants with calcium and other minerals will prevent rot, too.
- Boil and dry the eggshells 12 as described above to thoroughly clean them. Twelve eggshells should be enough to fertilize the soil around 2-4 plants.
- are ground in a coffee grinder or food processor to dust them. Moreover, for gardening purposes, you can just put them in a plastic bag and crush with your hands vigorously to dust them.
- Sprinkle the egg shell powder all over the ground around the plants.
- Use a rake to mix it into the soil. You can also wear gloves and mix with your hands.
- water in the area to help eggshells seep into the ground and begin delivering nutrients to plants.
Tomatoes, eggplant and peppers often rot due to calcium deficiency. This fertilizer eggshell certainly help with that problem.
The addition of this fertilizer for holes normally found in potted plants and yet-to-grow seedlings also gives them the boost they need nutrition to grow healthy.
can also sprinkle crushed eggshells (not powder) around your plants as thick barrier fence to deter slugs and other insects. The jagged edges of crushed shells irritate the skin and keep the insects at bay.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/2640903