The avocado is one of the main items on the list of the healthiest in the world natural ingredients. This helps reduce cholesterol, regulates blood pressure, fights obesity and protects against motion sickness and heart.
This pear-shaped fruit also high scores when it comes to skin and hair benefits. In fact, many products contain natural skin care its oil.
The avocado is a rich source of protein, potassium, vitamins E, A, K, B6 and C, fiber, folate, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and copper .
also it contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats such as omega-3 fatty acids. Therefore, it has excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties .
You can eat as well as apply this lush green fruit to enhance its beauty. Healthy fats acids, vitamins and antioxidants can improve your skin from the inside out.
Here are the top 10 beauty benefits of avocado.
1. It nourishes dry skin
avocado helps soften and moisturize dry skin. Its fatty acids easily penetrate deep into the skin to compensate for any loss of moisture. In addition, it is suitable for all skin types.
- Mash 1-2 ripe avocados with a fork until you have a smooth texture.
- Mix in a little honey to make a face mask.
- Apply the mixture on the skin and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
eat regularly avocados also helps to keep the skin soft and shiny.
2. It is used to treat damaged hair dry
If you have dry, damaged hair, try avocado to restore its beauty and health. Healthy fats, vitamins and proteins in avocado helps moisturize dry hair shafts and encourage hair growth. Even helps calm frizzy, unruly hair.
- Remove the pulp of a ripe avocado and mash or blend thoroughly to a smooth consistency.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil and wheat oil -germ in pasta.
- Apply to damp hair from root to tip.
- Put on a shower cap for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water.
- Use this remedy once or twice a week.
3. It slows the aging process
avocado contains an incredible amount of antioxidants and powerful anti-aging properties that can reverse aging and keep looking young for years.
production of collagen, which maintains the elasticity and firmness of the skin is improved. Even new cell generation accelerates and promotes circulation in the body.
According to a 2012 study published in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology journal, avocado consumption strengthens centers of power cells from free radical damage.
- Use avocado oil to give your body massage a couple of times a week.
- also include avocados in your diet.
4. Fade scars and blemishes
avocado helps get rid of the scars and stains that may appear on the skin due to acne, pimples, eczema, minor burns, cuts or scrapes .
Vitamin E and fatty acids that help in repairing damaged and improve the appearance of scar tissue omega-3. Even the healing time is accelerated and prevents the formation of new scars.
- Mix ½ ripe avocado (peeled), juice of ½ lemon and content of a few capsules of vitamin E in a blender until a smooth paste.
- Rinse the affected area with warm water and dry skin.
- Massage avocado mixture on the affected area.
- Allow to dry completely, then wash with warm water.
- use it 3 or 4 times a week to get clear skin without defects.
5. Improve Skin Complexion
avocado can also help improve your complexion. Its fatty acids, vitamin C and oleic acid helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
In addition, its antioxidant properties help protect skin from harmful solar ultraviolet (UV), thus avoiding sunburn.
- Mixture 1 or 2 ripe avocados in a blender. You can also mix some lemon juice and honey in it.
- Massage the mixture on the face, neck, hands and legs.
- Let dry, then rinse with cold water.
- Do this a couple of times a week to improve skin tone.
6. Reduce wrinkles
avocado is monounsaturated fatty acids can help reduce wrinkles and crow’s feet. The amino acids and vitamins E that also stimulate collagen production, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mash a ripe avocado with a fork to a fine paste.
- mix 1-2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil.
- Spread the paste thoroughly on the affected areas.
- Let stand for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Do this once a day to fight wrinkles.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1606124