Top 5 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection ;
We all have yeast, microorganisms present in our bodies, but in smaller amounts. Sometimes, due to certain medical conditions and even because of certain medications, such as antibiotics, yeast in our body to grow to such a level that leads to infection, especially in the warm, moist areas of the body. This is known as yeast infection whose medical name is candidiasis. By now you know that is the result of overgrowth of a type of yeast. This yeast known as Candida (Candida albicans.) Therefore, mouth, throat, skin under the arms, skin folds such as those under the breasts or inside the elbow or knee and genital area areas most commonly can easily get yeast infection. They are, however, different with individual names. For example, it is called thrush when we got in the mouth or throat. When it affects the genital area is called yeast infection. Babies get diaper rash on their bottoms, which is nothing but yeast infection is. And when this infection affects our bloodstream, it is called invasive candidiasis or candidemia. Because we are talking about yeast infection, here we will concentrate on home remedies for this infection that occurs in the genital areas.
Vaginal and penile yeast infection
genital yeast infection is more common in women. Men also suffer from penile yeast infection, but not as often as women. When there is extreme itchiness in the vaginal area accompanied by pain and redness there, a woman should get alerted that could have taken a vaginal yeast infection. If so, she may also experience vaginal discharge white clotted with pain during intercourse and urination.
As regards men, yeast infection is more likely in those who are not circumcised. They may have red rashes on his penis under the foreskin, along with itching or burning sensation on the tip of the penis. Both men and women, is essential to cure yeast infection, either through home remedies or through medication, because when one arrives, he or she can pass it to a sexual partner.
Home Remedies for vaginal yeast infection
When the acid level responsible to keep the yeast under control, decreases, you may get a vaginal yeast infection. There are certain conditions when this level of acid is most often pregnancy, menstruation, diabetes and also when you are regularly taking oral contraceptive pills. Even douching or irritation due to improper lubrication can lead to vaginal yeast infection. Apart from maintaining basic hygiene and keep the genital area clean and dry, you can use the following home remedies for yeast infection to get relief from pain, itching and also to cure the infection.
1. The homemade yogurt for yeast infection
yogurt, not sweetened, but plain yogurt with active cultures, not only can relieve itching and burning, but it can also cure the infection . Bacteria in yogurt inhibit yeast growth.
Yogurt has Lactobacillus acidophilus, which promotes the colonization of beneficial bacteria in the rectum and vagina along with its internal system whole.
Do the following:
- Eat plain yogurt a day.
- You can also apply yogurt locally in and around the vagina.
- get a cotton ball
- Soak in yogurt.
- Now apply this yogurt for all your infected area.
- Leave for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse with water. Do not forget to dry well.
- can also drink a glass of milk twice a day if you do not like having yogurt, butter has the same effect as yogurt has about your yeast infection.
2. Remedy coconut oil for yeast infection
Many studies worldwide have shown that medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil can, in fact, kill the yeast Candida. William Crook, doctor who wrote “The Yeast Connection”, says many doctors have used successfully caprylic acid for yeast infections. This acid is especially beneficial for patients reporting adverse reactions to antifungal drugs. This caprylic acid, along with two medium chain fatty acids, found in coconut oil and is able to kill Candida albicans. Therefore, you can take advantage of the natural antifungal and antibacterial properties of coconut oil to treat vaginal infection.
Do the following:
- • Take a cotton ball and soak it in coconut oil.
- • If it is winter time, you may need to warm the oil a little like coconut oil solidifies at low temperatures. However, oil melts smoothly when you take it in your hands, of course, because of their body heat. (Thus, it is quite possible to apply the oil with clean fingers too).
- • Gently clean the infected area with cotton wool soaked in coconut oil.
- • Do this two or three times a day.
- • If you feel sticky, wipe dry with a soft cloth oil after about 20-30 minutes.
3. Remedy garlic for yeast infection
garlic, one of the super foods of our time, can also come to your rescue when it comes to killing yeasts cause infection. How does garlic yeast infection? Well, there are two components that give garlic antifungal and antimicrobial properties-allicin and Ajoene. All a clove of garlic, however, does not contain allicin. Allicin only created when one of the other components of garlic, alliin, combined with the enzyme alliinase, also present in garlic. And how does this happen? Just mashing the garlic clove.
A word of caution: Garlic, however, may affect the operation of certain medications you are taking. In addition, the use of garlic together with oral contraceptives may decrease the effectiveness of these birth control pills. According to the National Library of Medicine, some birth control pills have the hormone estrogen that a woman’s body decomposes naturally. Taking garlic can increase the speed at which the hormone estrogen breaks. Many people also advise against the consumption of garlic as a remedy for yeast infection because it can burn the mucous membrane of the vagina leaving wounds that are difficult to heal properly. If your skin is sensitive and can cure the infection with other remedies, it is best not to use garlic in the vagina, although many women have experienced positive results. However, you can use garlic paste for another vaginal yeast infection no.
4. grapefruit seed extract for yeast infection
Many natural health professionals recommend grapefruit seed extract to cure yeast infection including the vagina. It has natural antibiotic and antifungal properties which kills the yeast grows over a wide variety of other pathogens. However, it has to be accompanied with a cleansing diet – a diet that is low in sugar, starch, fermented foods, coffee, cigarettes, alcohol and high in fiber, vegetables low in starch, protein, complex carbohydrates and fruits. If you’re ready, you can make a grapefruit seed extract rinse to cure vaginal infection.
Do the following:
- • Add 5-10 drops of grapefruit seed extract 2 cups of clean water.
- • Shake well this water, so that the extract is completely dissolved in it. You can use a closed bottle for the purpose.
- • Wash the infected vaginal area with this water. You can also soak a cotton ball in water and apply it on the infected area.
- • I do it every day for three days.
A word of caution: If you feel any irritation after using this mixture, discontinue use. Also, if you are pregnant or menstruating, avoid using this. Ask your doctor before using any home remedy.
5. Essential oils for yeast infection remedy
There are many essential oils that have anti-fungal properties strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral. For example, cinnamon oil in which yeast can not survive. tea tree oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, they all have such properties that can cure the infection. This is a recipe for a concoction use of such essential oils together with a carrier so that you can get immediate relief from your infection oil.
- grapeseed oil (carrier oil) – 2 tablespoons
- tea tree oil 2-3 drops
- 2-3 drops of cinnamon oil
- oregano oil 2-3 drops
- 2-3 drops peppermint oil
- 2-3 drops lemon oil
Do the following:
- Mix all oils.
- Store in a bottle.
- Using a dropper or a cotton ball soaked, apply this oil on the infected area.
- Let it sit there for a few minutes.
- Wipe with a clean, soft cloth.
Do this twice a day.
Natural remedies for yeast infection of the penis
yeast infection Man, in its basic form, is no different from the vaginal infection, as it is also the result of uncontrolled growth yeast. Therefore, the following men also can occur in the infected to get rid of yeast infection area.
- yogurt apply or eat daily.
- coconut oil Apply coconut oil on the affected area.
- tea tree oil mix two drops of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of almond oil or olive oil and apply on the affected area.
- blueberry zumo- Having cranberry juice twice a day to restore the good bacteria acidophilus level.
- apple cider vinegar Do not apply directly on the genitals. Add half a cup to 1 cup of ACV in your bath tub and sit in it for a few minutes. You can also dilute ¼ teaspoon of ACV in 2 cups of water and wash the affected area.
- oregano oil – carvacrol, the active ingredient of this oil is beneficial in the treatment of infection, but always diluted before application. Mix two drops of oregano oil with a tablespoon of olive oil, coconut oil or water and then apply on the affected area.
- Harad grass – Medicine Siddha speaks of harad (chebula) remedy for the problem of male candidiasis
- Mix 1 teaspoon of powder. harad dried in a glass of water.
- drink it before going to bed at night.
- forward with at least 3 days to get rid of itching and irritation due to yeast infection.
- is, however, a mild laxative so you do not have the most.
- Do not give to children.
The Top 5 natural remedies for yeast infection first appeared in Quick Start Remedies .
The post Top 5 Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedies-for-yeast-infection.html