How to lose chest fat ;
If you are always in search of even greater size bra cup, it’s time to think about losing chest fat. breast fat is a type of subcutaneous fat deposited directly beneath the skin. Therefore, it is similar to the fat that gives love handles. Subcutaneous fat is different from the other type of fat called visceral fat found in the abdomen all around its main internal organs. Why am I saying all this? Because you have to know that while the loss of abdominal fat is a little difficult and you need to exercise 3-4 days a week, loss of subcutaneous fat is a little more difficult. You should exercise more often and intensity to lose this type of subcutaneous fat. However, this fat is less dangerous visceral fat behind conditions such as cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes
All of the above details were just to convince you that if you want to lose fat breast , you need to do regular exercises! And if you still believe it is absolutely necessary to lose breast fat as it needs a lot of exercise, just go through the reasons why you should lose chest fat!
Why Losing chest fat?
bust Lager is always one of the factors that are considered to make a more beautiful woman. But you also need to know why breast fat is not at all desirable.
- Excess fat leads to premature breast sagging breasts.
- can give back pain.
- Due to unnecessary weight on the chest you wear all the time, your posture is also affected.
- Some studies have suggested that women with larger breasts tend to store more visceral fat which means an increased risk of certain diseases.
Therefore, be prepared to do the following exercises that reduce fat around their breasts.
exercises to lose chest fat
exercises that tone and lift the breasts are the ones that will help get rid of chest fat. You need to focus on these types of exercises that target the muscles of the chest area. The main muscles of the chest are the pectoralis major and the pectoralis minor muscle. These muscles help move the shoulder joints and keep their arms attached to his body. Because you’re a woman, you have fat deposits higher here than breast men. This is to protect their accessory sex glands or breasts. The deposit of fat in the chest helps in protecting producing glands and milk ducts of a woman. However, excess chest fat also gives rise to all the problems listed above. Of all the exercises, push-ups and chest presses are the most appropriate to strengthen the pectoral muscles.
1. Push-ups to reduce breast fat
- lie on her stomach, face down.
- His legs straight and feet close to each other will remain.
- With hands on the sides of his chest, palms down.
- Let rest of your body weight on the hands and feet.
- Now gently dipping towards the ground, as low as possible and then push far it has begun.
- Do not bend the back; you have to be straight along their pecs.
- Initially do 3 sets of 5 repetitions and then increase to 3 sets of 10 and, finally, 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
2. Chest Press losing chest fat
- Dumbbells- 2 (3-5 lbs)
Do the following:
- lie on the bench on your back.
- hold a dumbbell in each of his two hands.
- Raise your arms over your chest. The edges of the dumbbells touch each other.
- Now lower your arms until your arms are parallel to the floor.
- Again extend your arms and return to the original position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-20 repetitions
3. Spiderman Pushups
This is another very useful to lose fat chest exercise. It also strengthens the triceps so that fat is lost in arms if any. The idea is to build muscles so that your body consumes more energy instead of storing calories as fat. Toning the muscles in the chest and arm burns fat in the breasts too.
Do the following:
- Enter push up position.
- lies face down with the weight of the body rests on the feet and palms.
- I dip keeping your back straight and push up to be in the original position.
- While pushing his car up, lift your right leg and touch your knee to your right elbow.
- Recover leg and keep doing pushups.
- This time, lift the left leg and left knee touch the left elbow.
- Not only halfway bring your leg but try to touch the knee to the elbow.
- Do this 5-10 times. Gradually increase to 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
4. Shoulder Press
This exercise is basically good for fat loss in the armpits but essentially works on all the muscles in the chest area and therefore it is a great exercise to lose chest fat too.
- Dumbbells- 2 (3-4 lbs)
- Silla (optional)
Do the following:
- Either standing or sitting in a chair.
- Keep your back straight and neck in line with your spine.
- Keep hand weights.
- Raise your arms to bring them to shoulder height.
- now opening his arms, lifting the weight above his head.
- Extend your arms completely above your head.
- bring them back to shoulder height and back up, keeping open arms raise.
- Do 3 sets of ten repetitions.
5. The exercise of hip Shift
While this exercise is done, will have to do a lot of stretching and turns. This not only helps reduce breast fat but also good for belly fat loss .
Do the following:
- Stand straight with feet in width hips.
- stretch his arms across his chest, palms down.
- While inhaling bend the upper body down with your back straight still as if about to sit in a chair.
- When the hips are parallel to the floor, stretch the right leg sideways. Keep it straight.
- While exhaling bring your hips to the original position.
- Repeat with the left leg and left hip.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
With really help you lose your fat throughout the body including breast fat. Aerobic exercises burn fat throughout your body. Weight loss throughout your body means that the size of her breasts also be reduced. While all strokes while swimming are good for weight loss, strokes back and front shocks are especially good for the muscles of the shoulders and chest. Working on these muscles helps get rid of fat in the breasts.
Do the following:
7. Aerobic exercises help get rid of fat breast
The swimming is just an aerobic exercise is good for fat loss breast. There are many more. Any exercise in which large muscles of your body move continuously for a certain period of time and your heart rate reaches a certain level also called aerobic exercise. It can be as simple as a walking exercise, mowing the lawn and climb stairs to the vigorous as jogging, running, cycling, swimming and playing tennis, basketball, etc. Aerobic exercises increase your metabolism, so you lose weight faster. Losing body fat especially also reduce their breast size.
Do the following:
Did any one or more of aerobic exercise every day. Choose from the list below:
- Climbing stairs
- Running / Jogging
- dance moved
- walk accelerated pace
Doing aerobic exercise per day for about 30-40 minutes.
8. Losing chest fat with cardio
Many of cardiovascular exercises focus on toning the upper body, including the chest area as well. In fact, they help reduce total body fat. If you have access to a gym, do not miss the opportunity to do these exercises for fat loss breast.
- Stationary bike
do these exercises for at least 45 minutes, 5 days a week. Along with cardio exercises, exercise, strength training as well. We have discussed in detail this type of exercises like push-ups and chest presses.
do yoga to reduce breast size
Like other exercises, yoga, the ancient practice of Indian art, which helps a lot in toning muscles and lose fat. One such healthy yoga or yoga pose to reduce breast size is the ‘Ardha Chakrasana “or” foot back curve’. This yoga pose stretches the front upper body and tones the muscles of the shoulders and arms and chest area.
Do the following:
- Stand up straight. Keep your feet together and let your arms hang down at one side of his body.
- The body weight must rest equally on both feet.
- While inhaling, raise your arms above your head. Your palms should face each other while stretching arms.
- While exhaling, and while they are still arms extended upward, gently bend yourself backwards pushing the pelvis forward.
- Keep your arms in line with ears. Elbows and knees should be straight, head up.
- Lift your chest toward the ceiling, while in the previous position
- Hold for some time.
- While inhaling, it becomes straight.
- As you exhale, bring your arms down and relax.
Caution :. If you have trouble hip or spine, high blood pressure, brain disease, peptic or duodenal ulcer, hernia or if you are pregnant, avoid doing this asana yoga
Change diet to lose fat chest
not only do the exercises, it is also necessary to pay attention to what you eat if you want to reduce the size of your chest. You need basically balanced diet that is loaded with nutrients and low in carbohydrates, fats and sugars.
- Avoid or consume very less sugar and sugary foods.
- Having more fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Avoid having processed food.
- Avoid soft drinks and colas.
- Eat small meals often instead of 3 large meals in a day.
- drink plenty of water to prevent fluid retention and detoxify your body.
All these changes in diet will help you lose weight faster by increasing your metabolism. Losing weight means also lose fat from your chest.
Home Remedies to lose chest fat
If you really want to lose faster, supplement your diet with exercises and some home remedies to reduce breast size.
1. Ginger increases metabolism and reduces fat breast
Metabolism is the process by which the body converts the food you eat into fuel or energy that makes you active and full of life. Metabolism decides how fast your calorie burn. If it is good, calories burned quickly before they become fat. Ginger is a food that helps speed up your metabolism to reduce fat all over your body, including the breasts.
Become tea ginger every day
- ginger (peeled and chopped) – 1-2 inches piece
- Honeywell 1 tablespoon
- lemon 1
- cups water 2-3
Do the following:
- boil water in a saucepan.
- Add ginger and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- then strain the tea.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- stir well and enjoy tea flavor, while losing fat from your chest.
However, you must take this into account. No food that helps a lot unless you move your body. Therefore, exercise is the wort. Ginger is only a supplement to accelerate the process of losing fat.
2. Green tea also increases metabolism for fat loss breast
Many researchers have found that green tea has thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation. This is because of its component catechin. However, you must have at least 4-5 cups of green tea a day in order to get their benefits increase metabolism! If you care by caffeine, caffeine is much lower than any other tea. So, go ahead and have a few cups of green tea include in your daily diet to lose fat from anywhere you want, either breasts!
Make green tea to melt fat breast
- Leaves 1 teaspoon green tea or a tea bag
- Honey (optional) – 1-2 teaspoons
- lemon juice (optional) – 1-2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- steep tea in a cup of hot water for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and honey if used.
- stir well and enjoy your cup of green tea.
3. Flaxseed help reduce breast size, men also
However, this remedy is not only for women! There are men who have too much chest as breast lumps. This flaxseed remedy is especially good for them too. Of course, women can also have flaxseed to lose your chest fat. This effect is because flaxseed property of inhibiting the effects of excessive estrogen. Estrogen is the female hormone responsible for all female characteristics of a woman and some men too! The omega 3 fatty acids, lignans and other various components of flaxseed give this unique property to nullify the effects of estrogen.
How to make your flaxseed to reduce breast size
- Add 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed in a glass of warm water and keep it.
- You can add it to your cereal for breakfast too.
- Have 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil with your meals.
- can also take flax oil capsules.
- You can mix flaxseed oil or powder to your juice or any other beverage.
Ayurvedic herbs for Breast Reduction
There are many herbs that have been used by Ayurveda for centuries to reduce the breasts, both men and women. Ayurvedic approach is that breast enlargement is due to some other underlying medical cause and therefore certain remedies used herbal that treat the underlying cause and help in fat loss in the breasts. Here are the herbs used by Ayurveda for breast fat loss.
Sometimes when breast becomes larger due to a hormonal imbalance, Shatavari is prescribed as a remedy. During the monthly menstrual cycle of women, estrogen and progesterone get unbalanced. Shatavari works to achieve a balance in such conditions.
Some men also suffer from enlarged breasts, especially because of the conditions of the liver and kidneys. It also occurs due to certain hormonal changes, especially in middle-aged men with increasing estrogen and testosterone levels decrease in their bodies. manjishta grass is basically a detoxifying herb that helps flush toxins from the body and help reduce breast size.
3. Neem and turmeric
These two important herbs are used for women with fatty breasts, mainly due to inflammation. When inflammation is due to an infection, neem is the remedy for it. Curing the infection has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties and reduces inflammation. Turmeric, on the other hand, has this strong antioxidant called curcumin that fights inflammation at the level of the body’s enzymes.
If someone decides to take medications to herbal fat loss pectoris, he or she should always consult a herbalist who can properly guide about the methods and dosage of these herbs to be taken with in order to reduce their breast size.
Taking a healthy approach that includes exercise, diet changes and some ways to increase metabolism insurance can help you lose fat chest!
The How to lose chest fat first appeared in Quick Start Remedies .
The post How to lose chest fat appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/how-to-lose-breast-fat.html