Dark skin on the inside of the thighs is an embarrassing problem for men and women. This problem affects even people who have fair skin.
Obese people are more likely to have dark inner thighs than others due to their thighs tend to rub against each other as they walk or exercise.
Some common causes include excessive sweating or friction between the thighs, exposure to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, the use of enriched chemicals, side effects of certain medications, shaving or use of other hair removal techniques bikini, hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or diabetes.
In addition, the inner thighs are one of the most overlooked parts of the body and people do not give much importance to their care.
If you want to brighten up your thighs to look good in their shorts and skirts, you can easily make at home. There are many natural and safe ways to lighten skin. Unless otherwise indicated, use these remedies until you are satisfied with the result.
Here are the top 10 ways to ease its dark inner thighs naturally.
1. Aloe Vera
aloe vera has nourishing and antioxidant properties that help to repair the skin and stimulate skin rejuvenation. You can even alleviate hyperpigmentation, dark skin patches fade and restore the original color of your skin.
- extract pure aloe vera gel sheet and massage directly on the affected skin. Let stand for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Repeat once or twice a day to get quick results.
- Alternately, mix a few drops of almond oil in 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture on her inner thighs and massage gently until absorbed into the skin. Wait 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with water. You can use this package of 2 times a day.
Yogurt is a very mild bleaching agent that can lighten the color of the inner thighs, thanks to its lactic acid. In addition, the zinc content combat sunburn.
- Gently rub some yogurt on her inner thighs. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Use this simple treatment once a day.
- Moreover, mix the juice of ½ lemon 1 tsp plain yogurt (preferably sour). Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric and gram flour. Apply to the affected skin and let it dry. With some water in his hands, carefully rub the package. Rinse with warm water thighs. Use this package 2 or 3 times a week.
The acidic property of lemon acts as a natural bleaching agent for dark skin. The high content of vitamin C also stimulates new cell growth and is very good for your skin complexion.
- Apply lemon juice to the dark inner thigh with a cotton ball. Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week. Those with sensitive skin should dilute lemon juice with water.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and glycerin. Add 1 teaspoon rose water and mix well. Apply this on your inner thighs before going to bed. Leave it overnight and rinse with warm water the next morning. Do this once a day
As the lemon can dry the skin, apply a moisturizer after using these remedies
Note: .. avoid applying lemon on freshly waxed or shaved or thighs for cuts.
To lighten the dark skin of her thighs, regular exfoliation of dead skin cells is necessary. For exfoliation, oatmeal is one of the best ingredients that you can use at home. Scrub also makes the skin supple and smooth.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with enough tomato juice to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on your thighs, let stand for 20 minutes, then wipe gently with a little water to wash away dead skin. Finally, rinse with cold water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder 1 teaspoon of oatmeal. It use as mentioned above.
Natural cucumber whitening property can help lighten her dark inner thighs. Furthermore, various components in cucumbers help cells repair the skin and remove dead skin cells. The soothing nature cucumbers suits all skin types.
- Gently rub slices of cucumber or cucumber juice on the thighs for 10 minutes. Wait 5 minutes, then rinse with water. Repeat once or twice daily.
- Alternately, mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice. Stir in a little turmeric powder and sandalwood. Apply it on the thighs for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this once a day.
6. Coconut oil
Coconut oil also helps lighten hyperpigmentation and revitalizes the skin. In addition, its antioxidant and moisturizing properties helps maintain smooth, younger looking skin.
- Mix 3 tablespoons coconut oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply this solution on your inner thighs and massage gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Use this treatment every other day.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1597273