How to get rid of sore throat fast ;
If you suffer from this, you must be in dire need to get rid of sore throat! The sore throat is very painful and irritating. You can not easily do simple acts such as swallowing when you suffer from sore throat. But what is good news is that you can get rid of this irritating condition only with some simple home remedies for sore throat. But before knowing these remedies for sore throat, we will learn about the causes of sore throat, symptoms and some other facts about the sore throat.
Sore throat Causes
If I knew about the causes of a sore throat, I just knew that is caused by the virus and in a way that is true. However, the sore throat is caused only not by viral infection but due to many other reasons. Its cause may be as simple as breathing through the mouth! Let us know, what are the real causes of sore throat are.
Virus is perhaps the most common cause of sore throat. There are many types of viral infections that can lead to a sore throat:
- The viral infection involving common cold and stomach flu sometimes.
- laryngitis or infection in your voice mailbox (larynx). When you get this type of sore throat, your voice may become hoarse or her voice lowers down.
- mononucleosis, commonly known as the kissing disease because it is one of the ways through which this infection spreads. You can give him extreme pain throat with swollen glands in the neck accompanied by fever. To avoid this type of sore throat, avoid kissing anyone and also not sharing utensils, etc.
The bacteria also cause many infections and can lead to a sore throat, along with other symptoms like fever and cough.
- Strep throat or bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils. It is caused Streptococcus bacteria and therefore strep throat name. It can also cause fever.
- tonsillitis also cause sore throat. Tonsils are ball like tissue on both sides of the throat. While helping to fight infections, sometimes they can also get an infection or inflammation that can lead to a sore throat.
- Bacterial infections in patients with peritonsillar abscess (tissue around the tonsils)
- epiglottitis or inflammation of the epiglottis, which is there on the opening of the breathing tube and closes when a person swallows. This prevents food and drink from entering the windpipe. A high fever is usually a symptom accompanied by difficulty swallowing and even breathing.
- uvulitis is inflammation of the uvula, the tissue that hangs down in the back of the throat.
Other causes of sore throat
Apart from viral and bacterial infections, sore throat can be caused by several other reasons such as the following.
- adverse environmental factors such as low humidity, smoking, pollution, dust and dirt, etc.
- Tension in the throat, like shouting longer or higher pitch speak continuously for a long period of time or even nasal continuous drain on the back of the throat.
- Breathing through the mouth, as when we do due to nasal congestion.
- stomach acid into the throat like when we suffer from GERD or heartburn.
- on the back of the throat.
- Extreme fatigue can also lead to a sore throat
Now let’s take a look at the symptoms of a sore throat.
Sore throat symptoms
Now, when there are different causes of sore throat, symptoms of sore throat must also vary. Therefore, what symptoms it feels to have a sore throat completely depends on the cause that gives you such a sore throat! However, there is a common irritability throat symptoms. Here are some symptoms you may experience when you have a sore throat.
- Nausea, vomiting
- Pain in the body
- nasal congestion
- The extreme fatigue, weakness
- difficulty swallowing and speaking
- Swelling in the throat
not that you suffer from all symptoms before time. You may have one or more symptoms and on the basis of all these symptoms, or your doctor may reach a conclusion as to the cause of your sore throat. Your treatment will then depend on the underlying cause.
What does the sore throat Cough Fever Combination?
Along with sore throat, coughing? And it is also suffering from fever? You may have cough sore throat but no fever. Alternatively, you may have a sore throat, but cough. Why did this happened? As previously it is seen that there are several causes of a sore throat that indicate to different diseases or medical conditions such as viral or bacterial infections. Therefore, you may have a sore throat and other symptoms such as runny nose, fever or cough. On the other hand, you may have one or more symptoms at the same time becoming more and more uncomfortable. We will explore how and why interpret when combinations vary cough and fever along with the sore throat and if you should go to your doctor for treatment or treating your sore throat with home remedies.
Sore throat without cough
If you have a sore throat, cough but this may be due to several different causes to viral or bacterial infections. This can be as simple as spicy foods or as complex as smoking! Spicy foods can give heartburn or acid reflux in stomach acid travels up into the esophagus and throat. This acid can give the area of the throat of a minor burn that leads to pain there. Smoking or air pollution can also give you a sore throat that does not accompany the cough. In such cases, avoid spicy foods and snuff or other causes of sore throat will be enough to get rid of sore throat. Sometimes sore throat without cough may be the first sign of a common cold, which is, of course, a viral infection. However, this can be avoided with proper home remedies for sore throat, as well as those for colds and flu.
Sore throat cough without fever
If you have had high fever for the last 24 hours, along with pain in the throat, which could be suffering from strep throat. Strep throat, as you read earlier, is a bacterial infection that needs immediate medical intervention. You should consult your doctor for treatment and not rely on home remedies.
The blood in the phlegm and sore throat
This is another very serious symptom to be seen and treated immediately. In some cases, the sore throat is accompanied by a runny nose and cough as well. Nasal discharge initially clear and water and thus gradually becomes thicker and changes its color to yellow or green. If such runny nose and yellow and green blood in phlegm and even in mucus, which may be suffering from a sinus infection is observed. A more serious condition can be a tumor in the throat, tongue or larynx. If so, sore throat may accompany blood in the phlegm or saliva and other symptoms such as ear pain, difficulty swallowing, a lump like feeling in the neck, weight loss due to unknown reasons, etc. Therefore, you should see your doctor immediately and eliminate the possibility of a tumor, and seek the required treatment.
How long does the pain last throat?
The duration of a sore throat, like their symptoms depend on the underlying causes of sore throat.
- A sore throat caused by reasons such as snuff or pollution in the environment will last as long as smoking or is in an environment like this. As for getting rid of smoking or environmental contaminants, automatically relieve sore throat as well.
- If a virus like the common cold causes a sore throat, it will disappear within 5-7 days. No specific treatment is needed with medications such sore throat caused by a viral infection. Indeed, antibiotics may deteriorate their condition, making them resistant to antibiotics. These drugs are not effective against viruses. Some home remedies can really relieve sore throat for its natural course of time in such a case.
- However, if the sore throat is caused by a bacterial infection, such as strep throat, what do you think, how long will the pain last throat in such a case? As long as you do not receive the necessary treatment. Yes, you need to get the appropriate antibiotic medication to relieve sore throat in such cases of bacterial infections doses.
When consult a doctor?
If sore throat is severe and lasts more than five to seven days (normal course of a cold or flu) and are not able to recognize any irritant or allergy that could have made her pain last throat respect to such long-term, go to your doctor. If you see these signs or symptoms such as difficulty breathing or swallowing in an extreme measure, difficulty opening the mouth, joint pain, ear pain, high fever, blood in phlegm, lump in the neck or hoarseness in the voice over more than fifteen days, see your doctor immediately and do not take your sore throat lightly.
However, when these symptoms do not exist occur and hers is a mild sore throat reflecting cold or flu-like symptoms, the best thing to do is follow certain home remedies for sore throat.
get rid of sore throat with homemade fast
Therefore, how to soothe a sore throat? For these simple home remedies such as gargling, hot drinks and increased fluid intake. This is precisely what to do to stop a sore throat.
Salt Water Gargle for sore throat
gargle salt water is perhaps one of the best things for sore throat! Whatever the cause of the sore throat is swollen cells in the mucous membranes. To gargle with salt water, it takes the first step and the most effective in reducing this inflammation. Salt dewatered, reducing inflammation in cells. Hot water also relieves pain in the throat. It also helps thin the mucus so that it will drain easily relieve nasal congestion if that happens to be one of the symptoms.
- Water heating 1 cup or beaker 1
- Salt- ½ to 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- Add salt to tolerably hot water.
- mix well.
- Now you gargle with this water.
- repeated as many times a day as you feel but not less than three times a day.
apple cider vinegar to get rid of sore throat
When it comes to home remedies, apple cider vinegar (ACV) is nothing less than a magic potion! For sore throat also ACV works wonders! Its acidity that balances the pH levels of your throat environment so hostile to microbes to survive. Apple cider vinegar is also a good natural expectorant that helps to loosen phlegm to relieve sore throat. Not only this, ACV is also a natural immune boosting agent that helps prevent sore throat, along with many other viral and bacterial infections. Therefore, the use of apple cider vinegar to cure a sore throat? Here are some ways to do it.
Solution apple cider vinegar-honey to get rid of sore throat
- vinegar apple cider 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon Honeywell
- heat 1 cup water
Do the following:
- Add ACV and honey to a cup of warm water.
- Mix well and have it.
- Take this 2-3 times a day.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and gargle with this 3-4 times a day.
- can also add 1 teaspoon of ACV to the salt water used to gargle (as described in the previous remedy)
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and have twice daily.
Other ways to use apple cider vinegar for sore throat
Increase fluid intake to get rid of the rapid sore throat
By staying hydrated, you can get rid of a sore throat faster. When your body is not deficient in water, it is not able to produce enough saliva and mucus. Both are essential to keep the throat lubricated. The lack of adequate lubrication, inflammation of the tissues were only worsened. enough fluid in your body also means less pain. While water is the best you can be, you can even be replaced by other fluids such as teas and soups. So, what to drink when you have a sore throat? We are going to explore.
What to drink when you have a sore throat?
- herbal others relieve sore throat for having a variety of herbal teas. You can choose from various herbs, such as licorice root, sage, eucalyptus, elm, peppermint, marshmallow root etc. All of them are good to relieve sore throat.
- spices Spices others like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and garlic etc have antibacterial, antifungal and expectorant to help you fight germs and loosen their phlegm to provide pain relief and congestion.
- Lemon zumo- hot lemon juice, to be precise. In addition to its acidic nature that makes your throat hostile to the growth of bacteria, also it reduces mucus lemon to soothe a sore throat. Therefore, drink a glass of warm water and add ½ – 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon. Drink this 2-3 times a day to relieve a sore throat.
- soups- The warm liquid hot soups are good not only to provide enough moisture, but also to relieve pain, throat congestion and lubricate the vocal cords. Chicken soup is a favorite of all time to soothe a sore throat, but can also rely on a vegetable soup as well. Do not forget to add some spices like ginger, garlic, cinnamon or cloves of these soups additional benefits to relieve sore throat.
Honey to get rid of sore throat
Honey is naturally antibacterial! It also leads to a hypertonic osmotic process. It simply means that honey draws water from inflamed throat tissue. Not only this, honey also cures cough, as shown by many studies. Therefore, if the sore throat is accompanied by cough, you should definitely try to calm honey.
ways to use honey for sore throat
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey to your herbal tea.
- Add 2 teaspoons of honey and the juice of half a freshly squeezed lemon to a cup of warm water. Mix well and have it.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey and add a pinch of cinnamon powder to it. Having this feeling of honey down the throat while soothing immensely.
marshmallow to get rid of sore throat
marshmallow root contains mucilage which effectively coats the mucous membranes of the throat. This relieves throat pain beyond imagination. You not even need to do much more. Just eat 3-4 marshmallows and see how you feel relieved. You can even make marshmallow if you want to eat something hot to pour into the sore throat.
- Drying marshmallow root- 1 tablespoon
- hot water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Place marshmallow root in a cup.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- cover it and let it stand for a good 20-30 minutes.
- Now strain and drink.
Caution :. If you are diabetic, consult your doctor before taking marshmallow, because it can significantly reduce their levels of blood sugar
steam to relieve sore throat
Steam provides air hot wet that reduces inflammation in the tissue of the throat and nose. This remedy is especially beneficial if you have dryness along with sore throat. You can take the steam with the traditional dish of hot water or have a steam shower. Both will help soothe a sore throat.
- hot water 1 bowl
- eucalyptus or sage oil (optional) – 1-2 drops
Do the following:
- Take the container and fill it with hot water.
- Place it on a flat surface.
- If you use a little oil, add water.
- lean over the bowl to face is at such an angle where the throat and nose to create steam coming out of hot water. Do not take your face too close to the cup otherwise burns his face.
- Now take the towel and cover your head so that the steam can not escape.
- Remain in this position for a couple of minutes and then remove the towel. Repeat again after taking a break for a few seconds.
- Do this for about 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day.
honeysuckle to get rid of sore throat
This is one of the best remedies for sore throat that originates in traditional Chinese medicine. Honeysuckle flowers and leaves effectively cure cough, sore throat and other signs and symptoms of the flu. All this is due to the natural antibacterial properties of the herb. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce tissue inflammation in the throat. Honeysuckle tea to get rid of pain fast throat.
- fresh herbs honeysuckle (flowers, leaves) – 2 cups or 1 tablespoon dried honeysuckle-
- cups Water 4-5 (1 cup dry grass if used)
- Honey (optional) – 1-2 teaspoons
- lemon juice (optional) – 1 teaspoon
Do the following:
- If fresh honeysuckle, simmer the grass in water for about 10-15 minutes is used.
- If using dry grass, place it in a cup and pour hot water over it and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Strain and add honey lemon if used.
- Drink this tea to soothe a sore throat.
ginger to get rid of sore throat
Ginger has many properties. It is a natural analgesic agent, which alleviates. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of ginger are well known and these qualities not only cure but also prevent infection that could be behind your sore throat. It is also an expectorant that makes loosen mucus and phlegm. The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger reduces tissue inflammation of the throat.
- Ginger 1-2 inches piece
- Water 2 cups
- Honeywell 1-2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- take the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Now add ginger to her and boil it for about 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and add honey.
- Mix well and drink this ginger tea.
Sage to get rid of sore throat
Sage herb also has many properties. It has astringent, antiseptic, antibacterial properties. It is one of the best remedies for sore throat. Its astringent quality helps tissues to contract and therefore reduces inflammation. Their anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties are due to the presence of phenolic acids. Make some sage tea and either drink or gargle with it to soothe sore throat.
- fresh sage leaves-2 tablespoons dried sage 1 tablespoon O leaves-
- Boil 1 cup water
- Honeywell 1-2 teaspoons
- zumo- 1 teaspoon lemon
Do the following:
- Place the herb in a cup
- Pour the boiling water.
- stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add honey-lemon.
- Mix well and have this tea.
You can also gargle using sage tea. If in doing so, do not add honey and lemon and wait until the temperature is tolerable.
Granada by sore throat
Grenades, delicious red fruit is a rich source of Punicalagins, an antioxidant that makes this fruit a magnificent treasure of health! It also has excellent astringent properties that make the tissue contract and therefore helps reduce swelling. Not only this, the anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and redness in the throat that gives you the much needed relief! You can simply have 2-3 glasses of juice Granada for a day. Gargling with this juice also helps relieve sore throat. And if you are willing to put a little more effort, make tea Granada.
- Pomegranate- 1
- Water about 4 cups
do the following:
- take the shells after peeling the Granada.
- take the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil this.
- shells Granada Add to boiling water and boil for a couple of minutes.
- Now simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and drink this tea or use it to gargle.
These were some of the remedies to get rid of pain fast throat. However, if you suffer from sore throat often, you also need to know some tips on how to prevent sore throat!
How to prevent sore throat
Why not take sufficient measures to prevent sore throat so that you do not have to go through so much pain and again! Here are some tips for you.
- avoid dehydration. Drink lots of water and healthy fluids every day to prevent sore throat.
- If you know the triggers that cause sore throat, avoid them. This is perhaps the best policy. Therefore, stay away from smoke, dust, or even avoid shouting angry howsoever could get! Of course, if you know all this will lead to a sore throat.
- Make it a habit to gargle with warm salt water every day, preferably in the morning.
- When in contact with sick people, especially those suffering from flu or flu-like symptoms, protect yourself against infection. Therefore, it is possible to wash hands frequently and avoid touching too many things around him.
- No glass or sharing utensils with a person you know is suffering from mononucleosis. While a brief kiss will not hurt, but avoid deep kissing like saliva that person not only give you a sore throat, but the kissing disease too.
- avoid contact with those suffering from bacterial infections such as strep throat.
- If you are getting a sore throat due to breathing through the mouth, treating the underlying cause, such as a stuffy nose that makes breathing through the mouth, especially at night.
- take appropriate measures to treat acid reflux or heartburn that could also be the cause behind your sore throat action.
- Excessive dryness in your environment can also give you a sore throat. If so, use humidifiers, moist air helps relieve inflamed tissue in his throat.
- Avoid food or drinks too hot or too cold. While too hot food and drinks irritate the throat, food too cold can give you pain there.
All these measures can actually help prevent sore throat. However, if anyway, a sore throat, you can always use home remedies to get rid of it you get. If the sore throat does not go away in 5-7 days despite the use of resources, consult your doctor to diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your sore throat!
The How to get rid of a quick sore throat first appeared in Quick Start Remedies .
The post How to get rid of sore throat fast appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-a-sore-throat-fast.html