Canker sores are also known as mouth sores, canker sores or canker sores. They are like small cuts or ulcers in the mouth that may be present in the gums, inside of the lips, tongue, roof or floor of the mouth. Usually they are red having a central white area. mouth sores are extremely painful and make it difficult for the patient to eat, speak and, in some cases, even breathing and sleeping. mouth sores can occur in children and adults. Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy also tend to develop as a side effect of medications. mouth sores usually start as a slight painful swelling and can last from 4 to 7 days. They are not bacterial or viral in nature; but they are caused by the attack on the mucous membrane by the immune system. Canker sores are often hereditary in which; if their parents had, then you have 90% chance of developing them. One can not be immune from mouth ulcers, since they are not caused by infections. Also they are not contagious.
Here are 10 effective to get rid of fast mouth ulcers home remedies.
1. Over-the-counter pain relief
benzocaine pain medication is one of the best ways to get rid of cold sores fast. It is available under brand names such as Anbesol or Num-Zit.
2. Use to relieve pain mouthwashes
Many oral over-the-counter mouthwashes and rinses pain relief can help you get rid of mouth ulcers permanently. For antiseptic, get rinses with chlorhexidine gluconate based mouthwashes or carbamide peroxide. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can aggravate ulcer pain.
3. Get rid of mouth ulcers quickly with hydrocortisone
Orabase hydrocortisone as HCA can get rid of inflammation. In addition, you can order medicines based amlexanox sores and ulcers.
4. Prescription drugs
In the case of severe mouth ulcers, you may want to obtain prescription drugs with steroids. They help get rid of mouth ulcers in a day. These drugs are useful, but your doctor will prescribe the best judge of when
- smacking Klax or Klack solution. Gargle with a spoonful of medicine for at least 5 minutes to get immediate relief from pain caused by canker sores on the lips or tongue.
- Carafate is a specific preparation ulcer. The liquid is attached to the ulcer and forms a protective barrier.
- oral steroid drug prednisone is known to give very quick relief from mouth ulcers.
- in the oral Kenalog base is a toothpaste that is effective for treating mouth ulcers in the front of the mouth.
5. Keep your mouth moist
The key is to numb the pain caused by the ulcer. Try sucking on ice, drinking water in the hour and chew sugarless gum to help relieve the pain of oral ulcers quickly.
6. Follow good oral hygiene
Clean your mouth gently after each meal and especially at bedtime. This will help prevent new ulcers. Use a soft cloth to gently brush teeth and tongue brush. If the bristles hurt your mouth, soak for a few minutes in hot water before brushing. Floss every day; This is important to prevent tooth decay and mouth ulcers. floss gently between the teeth, but stay away from areas with sores and ulcers. Use a paste containing fluoride.
7. Use salt water and baking soda rinse
Add ¼ teaspoon sea salt and 1/8 ap teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of warm water and rinse three times with this mixture. Alternatively, use of hydrogen peroxide mixture (diluted 1: 1 with water) for rinsing the oral cavity. Do this every day to get rid of mouth ulcers permanently.
8. Watch what you eat and drink
- recurrent mouth ulcers may occur due to spicy food. Choose foods that are easy to swallow and chew and avoid drinking very hot or very hard foods.
- Stay away from caffeine and alcohol as these dehydrate and cause ulcers and mouth sores aggravating very dry.
- Eat soft, moist foods such as cereals, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, etc.
- small bites and chew your food well.
- Stay away from acidic foods such as citrus fruits, pineapples, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, salsas, colas vinegar-based, etc. Also stay away from eggplants, nuts and some dried fruit or red dates, as it is known to cause sores and ulcers.
- If the food is very dry, try to moisten with sauces, curries, soups, stews, soups, yogurt or sauces.
- If your mouth is very sore, avoid food that is too hot or too cold. Eat foods at room temperature.
- avoid foods containing cinnamon oil and food flavoring.
9. Herbal and natural remedies for mouth ulcers
There are many herbs and natural remedies that can get rid of mouth ulcers naturally.
- Aloe Vera – Use 1-3 tablespoons of aloe juice as a mouthwash. You can even drink juice once a day.
- Lactobacillus tablets -. many patients are known to obtain relief by chewing Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus tablets
- Licorice – Mix 200 mg DGL licorice powder with 200 ml water. Use the mixture to rinse your mouth 3 times a day to get rid of canker sores.
- Manzanilla tea – A strong herbal tea of chamomile can be used for drinking and swishing around the oral cavity of a few times a day to get rid of mouth sores quickly.
- Vitamin B complex -. Taking vitamins B1, B2 and B6 or B complex tablet daily to prevent mouth ulcers
- Echinacea -. Tincture of this herb (4 ml mixed with a glass of water) can be used to rinse the mouth three times a day
- myrrh -. 2 to 4 ml of tincture of myrrh mixed with water can be rinsed around the mouth twice a day
10. Make lifestyle changes
- Visit a dentist to treat poor fit with dentures, crowns, veneers and bridges. Too bad fillings, etc support could aggravate the sores and ulcers. Get these fixed.
- Avoid alcoholic mouthwashes.
- Stay away from toothpaste based on SLS. SLS is sodium lauryl sulfate, a surfactant used in detergents. It is responsible for the foaming action of toothpaste. Stay away from this ingredient and the use of natural toothpaste instead.
If your mouth ulcer accompanied by fever, or there is significant pain that keeps you awake at night then consult your doctor immediately. We hope that these 10 effective home remedies help get rid of cold sores fast.
How to Get rid of Mouth Ulcers In A Day – 10 Effective Remedies, article source: http://www.bestremedies.net/get-rid-mouth-ulcers-day-10-effective-remedies/