How to get rid of bumps quick shave at home with many methods, and also how get rid of razor bumps in the legs, in the method of the entire face today we are sharing with you. What are razor bumps? is a kind of burn mainly on the face and other body parts as well. The other name of the protuberance shaving the beard is Pseudofolliculitis (PFB).
After a hair has been shaved, it grows again. razor bumps your itchy skin, red and sometimes can also lead to shin. The person who has a razor bump always feel discomfort and irritation. You can feel the inflammation due to the burn caused. Therefore, we have come up with different types of precautionary measures for the occurrence of razor bumps in different parts of the body.
razor bumps can also be divided into two: follicular trans and extrafollicular. Extrafollicular is the one that has exited the follicle and reentered the skin and hair follicle where trans never leaves the follicle, because of its nature gives birth curly discomfort and irritation. Let us know more about how to get rid of razor bumps on the face and other body parts.
Visit – How to increase height naturally grow taller
How to get rid of razor bumps?
skin erosion commonly associated with men shave their faces and also for women who shave their legs and armpits. Shaving is not good because it gives the result of unattractive razor bumps, itching and pain. It has several causes such as dull blade, shaving dry, sensitive skin and so on. I will give some of the best ways and remedies to avoid it. So if you look for how get rid of the knife quick blows then put it down.
No 1. cold compress
is one of the most effective and easiest way to escape the burning sensation. itching and pain is reduced and as well as preventing the formation of razor bumps. To do this, it may take some ice cubes and wrap them in a towel. Put that towel on the area where you have razor burn. This will give you a feeling of immediate relief if done after the burn.
shall not perish – How to lose fat fast against cheek fat also in few days
2. Without saying no to razor
in order to prevent skin erosion, it is always best to avoid shaving. Do not shave regularly and even aftershave, give it some time to heal. You should not go for a razor every two days. Instead, use a shaving cream. Shaving cream will moisturize the skin and also maintains smooth and without any skin burns and irritation.
No 3. Aspirin
This is also one of the simplest and easiest ways to avoid skin erosion. Minimizes pain and irritation. Here, you need to take 2 aspirins in a tablespoon of warm water. It is suitably stirred for some time, it will become a paste below. Rub the past on the affected area. Let for nearly 10 minutes, then wash the affected area. This treatment should be used twice a day to relieve pain and discomfort. Well, this resource should not be used by those with sensitive skin.
not scratch / resist scratching himself: Scratching often in the affected area, will increase the amount of infection, pain and discomfort. Therefore, they resist scratching itself in the affected area itself.
No 5. Tea Black
This is one of the most natural ways to relieve inflammation and itching. Keep the tea bag in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to relax. The cold temperature will effect smoothing. Use the tea bag as a scrub on the affected area for about 5 minutes and then rinse the area with cold water. If this is done regularly, you will easily release all your pain.
shall not perish – How to get rid of a double chin Fast 3 days
No 6. shaving technique
down rather shave shaving in an upward direction. This method will also help prevent razor bumps.
No 7. Aloe Vera
is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps soften the skin and releases discomfort and pain. Apply a small amount of aloe vera in the treated area and brief changes are in the treated area.
No 8. hamamelis
is one of the most natural ways to prevent skin erosion. It can be applied directly to the affected area and can reduce pain and irritation.
No lemon juice 9.
lemon juice is an acid and therefore, can be very useful for preventing bacteria. This can also be applied directly to the affected area to reduce pain and discomfort zone.
Visit – How to make lean with Nyquil, drink, jolly rancher
No 10. honey
honey can also be used to prevent razor bumps. You can also reduce pain and itching in a quick manner. You will prevent any infection. Apply some honey in the treated area. Give him some time to dry and then wash the skin with cold water. Alternatively, you can also mix honey and yogurt and then apply the mixture on the area requiring treatment.
Sodium Bicarbonate 11. No
is also one of the simplest and fastest ways in order to avoid skin erosion. This technique is very simple. Just mix baking soda with a cup of water and then apply the solution to the affected area. You will be able to see the results.
How to get rid of razor bumps on your legs?
Women usually go for the razor in the case of emergencies go for waxing. The following techniques / methods are to be followed to avoid razor bumps:
not often do: If you do not give time for your skin to heal, will give birth to more of razor bumps. Always allow time after your razor for a couple of days before jumping to another day of shaving. Do not do it very often.
Cleaning the knife: always make use of a knife clean and tidy. Do not use the shaver before cleaning. It is always advisable that do not use the same razor for more than twice, it is also better to use one razor one shot and the other changes for the next shot.
Follow the pattern of your hair growth: shave your legs as their hair growth pattern. For example, if you have one position down hair growth, shave only down. This will give a better and smoother skin.
Application of cider vinegar: is also one of the most effective ways to get rid of razor burn ways. It has those properties that can help avoid discomfort and pain. For this, you need to mix and make a solution of vinegar and water. With the help of a cotton swab, apply on the affected area and then rinse the area with cold water. Repeat this technique for a couple of times and you will be able to see the changes.
1. Do not shave your legs as soon as you go for a shower. It is always advisable to shave your legs after 15 minutes of your shower like taking a bath, will soften the skin and prevent razor burn.
2. Avoid going for a shave in the morning and at night razor will give a smoother skin compared to the morning.
3. Even if you are in a hurry, do not forget to give it some time to dry. Apply moisturizing the skin on the legs without any fault or otherwise you can also use a bar of soap.
4. Do not use the disposable razor instead of wasting your money on a razor blade in May.
5. Do not use the same shaver again and again. Try to avoid that. It is always advisable not to use the same razor for more than one or two takes because this will affect your skin in a negative way.
How to get rid of razor bumps for black men?
Many men have suffered from razor bumps in one of the other time points. Most of them deal with this situation on a daily basis. This is true in the case of African-American men, also called on black men. They have body hairs which are generally curled in nature leading to a greater amount of irritation and razor bumps. Ingrown hairs may also occur in the case that the hair is not fully emerged from the skin surface, which also leads to infection and discomfort.
This condition causes great discomfort for black men in beards and neck of your body. Whether you do not shave at all, this will permanently delete the chances of razor bumps, but being in a society, you can not stop shaving, especially for black men, therefore, the following are required steps to take into account in order to avoid razor bumps. Let us know about how to get rid of razor bumps.
1. Using a sharp blade is always advisable and useful. Shaving with a razor blade single-edged. Avoid using razor for more than one lap. Replace the blade repeatedly. This will also prevent infection. Dull blades in the same area, give a lot of skin irritation, therefore the replacement of the blades is always good for the skin.
2. shaving moisturizer should always be applied on wet hair.
3. Do not rush into shaving. Always take your full time to shave. The fact that you are running late, you can not let that affect the skin. Running shaving give birth to more amount of pain and cuts. Shaving should be done gently without being in any kind of hurry.
4. A solution aftershave is a need for black men. It contains all the elements that will help you feel comfortable and relaxed. Never avoid using the solution after shaving.
5. Always shave in the direction according to hair growth. the opposite side not shave. Shaving according to the pattern of hair growth gives a smoother skin and also relieves you of the discomfort and itching.
6. Stay away from products containing alcohol. It is not good for the appearance of the skin and also gives an ashen look.
7. In order to obtain a better texture of the skin, avoid shaving every day. The fewer times you go for shaving is best for the appearance of the skin. You should also allow time to heal as frequent shaving hair damage and traps.
How to get rid of razor bumps on your neck?
Another name for razor bumps is pseudofolliculitis barbae. These are the ingrown hairs that cause inflammation of the skin.
1. Always massage the neck area you are planning to shave. A cream or gel can be used which helps in reducing friction back and curly hair.
2. Always run the razor as his beard. Shaving in the direction of hair growth. close shaves are not recommended because it prevents razor bumps indirectly reduces pain and itching
3. After shaving, do not forget to use aftershave lotion. smooth skin and avoid razor bumps. You can also apply a cloth dampened affected in order to avoid skin erosion area.
4. The use of ointment glycolic acid may also help prevent skin erosion. You can apply one night before you are planning to shave, as a result, the skin is smoothed.
Tip: Always use a single-edged razor. razor shaving electronic also be used as are adjustable and can be adjusted according to our shaving technique.
Things that usually need for a razor without problems :. Shaving gel, razor single blade / machine electronic shaving, moisturizing gel aftershave, hydrocortisone cream, tretinoin cream, cream adapalene cream tetracycline and erythromycin
How to get rid of razor bumps on your head?
In the case of a shaving stroke, usually takes a couple of days to resolve. At this time, it is important to keep the scalp clean. daily washing is required. Even if you feel like itching, you should not scratch it increases the chances of developing folliculitis, or infected hair.
Therefore, we have seen the different measures that can prevent the occurrence of razor burn.
summary of them:
The following points should always be taken into account when going through a skin erosion
- always use a single edge or electronic shaving machine, because you can adjust according to your needs and requirements.
- use the shaver for more than one shot. It is always advisable to use a blade razor at once. Do not use the sheet over and over again.
- Always apply moisturizing lotion cleanser before going for shaving, as it softens the skin and gives comfort.
- Always shave in the direction of hair growth. For example, shaving the bottom only as hair growth is generally in a downward direction.
- Always apply aftershave lotion, as it helps to release the pain and discomfort.
- Make sure not in a hurry while shaving. Shaving should be done carefully and should not rush while doing it. Shaving with haste can lead to razor bumps in a larger amount.
final verdict on how to get rid of razor bumps on the legs
I hope this article will help many people who are going through the problem skin erosion. Do not forget to follow the steps mentioned above for safety and comfort. Stay tuned to our website for all the latest changes regarding this matter. We will definitely keep you updated with new methods and techniques in order to eliminate this problem.
This article was originally published on http://www.homeremediesforus.com/how-to-get-rid-of-razor-bumps/