Top 7 home remedies to get rid of hair loss ;
There is no hiding that all envy a thick glossy hair that shines with all its splendor. But there are several obstacles that prevent us from getting there, one of the hair loss to a larger one.
A normal person has about 100,000 strands of hair on the scalp. It is very normal to lose 50-100 strands a day, but if you are losing more than this, then it is probably time to do something. If left untreated hair loss may lead to baldness or baldness.
There are several factors that can lead to hair loss, such as:
- Environmental factors
- too much stress
- nutritional deficiencies
- genetic factors
- hormonal disturbances
- scalp infections
- using too many hair products
- Certain drugs and medications
- iron deficiency
- chronic disease
But luckily hair loss you can be prevented. Apart from conventional medical procedures, there are several home remedies that are very helpful in reducing hair loss. Here are the top 7 home remedies to treat hair loss.
1. Hair Oil Massage- The first and most important step to reduce the loss of hair at home is to massage the scalp regularly with an all-natural organic oil. Regular scalp massage will improve blood circulation to hair follicles to nourish the scalp and improves the strength of your hair. Also calm your nerves out and your mind calms down.
You can use any oil of your choice. Coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, sesame oil, etc., are the best destinations when it comes to hair loss. You can also add a few drops of rosemary oil for faster results.
oil and massage the scalp with warm oil at least once a week to see visible results.
2. India Gooseberry- Indian Gooseberry or Amla, is a ancient remedy to prevent hair loss. Amla has been used for centuries in the home of India to maintain healthy hair and prevention of all types of hair and scalp related issues. Hair loss can occur due to deficiency of vitamin C, so the amla the perfect solution for hair loss because it has a high content of vitamin C.
- Mix 1 tablespoon. of amla juice or pulp with 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Massage this mixture on the scalp and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave this on the head during the night and wash your hair as you normally would.
3. Fenugreek or Methi seeds Fenugreek or Methi seeds is very effective in treating hair loss. These contain nicotinic acid and protein that stimulates hair growth and help rebuild hair follicle.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- The next morning grind the seeds to make a thick paste.
- Massage this paste for hair and scalp and cover your head with a shower cap.
- wash your hair after 40 minutes.
- Follow this remedy every other day for at least a month.
4. Onion zumo- Onions are rich in sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to hair follicles, renewing the hair follicle and calm irritated scalp. Onion also has anti-bacterial properties that kill germs and bacteria causing the infection.
- Grate the onion and squeeze the pulp to extract juice from it.
- MASSAGE this juice on your scalp.
- wash your hair with a mild shampoo 30 minutes after application.
- Repeat this remedy at least 2-3 times a week to see results.
5. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera contains enzymes that promote healthy hair growth. In addition, the alkaline nature of aloe vera helps maintain the pH level of the scalp. When used regularly Aloe Vera can help get rid of scalp itching, swelling leather, strengthen hair and promotes hair growth.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel or juice on the scalp.
- Leave for 2-3 hours and washed with running water.
- Follow this remedy three times a week to see results.
6. China Hibiscus- The Chinese hibiscus flower It has several natural properties that can help promote hair growth. Flower can also be used for treatment of dandruff, thickening hair, preventing split ends and premature aging. The best way to use the hibiscus to treat hair loss is to make the oil itself.
- Add 10-15 hibiscus flowers with two cups of coconut oil.
- This oil was heated for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Cool the oil and store it in a bottle.
- Use this oil to massage the scalp every other day before going to bed.
- Wash hair with shampoo the next day.
7. Flaxseeds- seeds flaxseed is a rich source of omega 3 fatty that can prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- To prevent hair loss, consume 1 tbsp. flaxseed with a glass of water every morning. You can also add ground flaxseed to soups, salads, juices, cereals and smoothies in the morning.
- Another way to use flax seed is by applying linseed oil to massage the scalp. The rich oil prevents hair loss and also nourishes the hair making them stronger.
Incoming search terms:
- creams available in India to reduce breast size (1)
The post Top 7 home remedies to get rid of hair loss , Reference: http://khoobsurati.com/top-7-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of-hair-fall.html