Top 6 home remedies to get rid of scalp acne ;
Acne can appear anywhere on your body, including the scalp, and may appear to anyone, regardless of age or sex of the person.
Just the way that our body has small pores all over it, which secretes oil in the same way that our scalp also has these tiny pores. When the oil secreted by our scalp combined with bacteria and dead skin cells present in our scalp leading to scalp acne.
A lot of factors that can lead to the appearance of scalp acne such as an allergic reaction, hormonal changes, poor hygiene, unhealthy diet, humid climate with certain chemicals, pollution, etc.
scalp acne may go unnoticed by others, because his head is covered with hair, but can cause discomfort and pain. It can get so bad that brushing or combing the hair can also become very difficult.
Other symptoms may include itching and inflammation. The scalp may need treatment because it may actually get worse over time and can become an infection.
scalp acne can become a very serious problem if not treated on time. You can see a dermatologist for a proper examination or if the acne is very mild even can try below mentioned remedies to treat your scalp acne.
These are the 6 best home remedies to get rid of scalp acne.
1. tea tree oil Just how does this magical wonder oil for facial acne in the same way that is very effective in treating acne the scalp too. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic in nature helps kill bacteria that cause acne. It also helps to dry very fast acne as well as reducing itching and redness.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons. olive oil or coconut oil and add 5 drops of tea tree oil for her. Use this oil to massage the scalp and hair washing after 2 hours with a mild shampoo. Repeat this remedy every day to see results.
- can also add tea tree oil to your shampoo and then use this shampoo to wash your hair every day. While you’re washing your hair make sure to leave the shampoo for a couple of minutes on your hair to work leather.
- Another way to use tea tree oil to treat scalp acne is applying it to your scalp with a moistened cotton and drying on the scalp. Leave on for 1-2 hours and then washed with water.
- Some people may be allergic to tea tree oil and therefore it is advisable to do a patch test before starting the remedy.
2. Turmeric Turmeric can also be used to treat scalp acne because it also has potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help get rid of acne very fast scalp. The enzyme called curcumin inhibits the growth of bacteria and also reduces pain and itching to some extent.
- Combine ½ teaspoon turmeric powder with ½ teaspoon olive oil extra virgin to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and leave for at least 1 hour zone. Once the period of time, wash your hair as you normally do. Repeat this remedy daily to see results.
3. apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar can also be named as the remedy is surprising, since it can be used to treat almost anything. It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help in unlocking bacteria and dead skin cells, which in turn leads to the formation of acne. Along with that, it also restores the pH level of the scalp and jeopardizes future breakouts.
- Combine equal parts of vinegar and apple cider and water use as the final rinse after washing hair. Pour rinse the scalp and let soak for 5 minutes and then rinse your hair with running water. Always be sure to dilute the apple cider vinegar before putting on the scalp, as it is quite acidic in nature.
- can also drink apple cider vinegar to get their benefits. Add 1 tsp. raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink twice a day.
4. Aloe Vera Another great ingredient to get rid of scalp acne is aloe vera. It kills bacteria that cause acne, reduce inflammation, prevent infection and promote healing. It also ensures that the pH level of the scalp is kept at a decent level.
- is preferred for this cool aloe vera gel remedy. But if you can not get your hands on fresh aloe vera gel you can also use those available in stores. Take a sheet of aloe vera and use a sharp knife to peel the green cover sheet for the aloe vera gel. Puree this and apply the gel all over the scalp daily.
- Another way is to combine aloe vera gel with a little lemon juice and massage the scalp with it. Leave on for 30 minutes and then wash with warm water. Repeat this remedy every day to see results.
5. Neem Neem, also known as Indian lilac sometimes is also very effective in treating acne. Their antibiotic properties help in quickly drying acne. It also helps in reducing itching, inflammation and pain greatly.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves for ten minutes. Once the water is cold, strained to remove the leaves. Grind these leaves to make a paste and apply this paste on the scalp. After 30 minutes, rinse your hair with neem water you prepared.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons. coconut oil and add 5-6 drops of neem oil to it. Use this oil to gently massage the scalp. Leave overnight oil. The next day, wash your hair with regular shampoo.
6. Garlic Another great option is the use of garlic. The antibacterial and antioxidant properties of garlic helps in the treatment of scalp acne by reducing pain, soothe inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
- In 2 cups water to boil 4-6 cloves garlic for 5 minutes. Let the mixture cool. Remove the garlic cloves water and use this water to rinse the hair after shampooing. Repeat this remedy every day.
- Another way to use garlic to treat scalp acne is crushing a few cloves of garlic and apply the paste on the affected area every day, but be sure to leave it on for 10 minutes and not more than that .
The post Top 6 home remedies to get rid of scalp acne , Reference: http://khoobsurati.com/top-6-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of-scalp-acne.html