Top 5 home remedies to lighten dark joints ;
The skin around joints such as knees, elbows and knuckles are comparatively thicker than the rest of the body skin and therefore they are darker than others and need special attention. These parts appear darker due to the accumulated dead cells skin. In order to lighten the skin around the joints, which must emphasize two things ie skin lightening and peeling. Then we have mentioned the top 5 remedies they use to lighten skin and exfoliation joints seeking to give clear and fair.
1. Almond and milk wash only This almond milk scrub is very effective in removing dark skin joints. Folic acid present in milk helps clarify the skin, while granules almond scrub cells accumulated dead skin. To make this scrub you need to start soaking almonds 5-6 4 hours or more in the water. Moler these soaked with a little almond milk and a few drops of olive oil. Use this mixture to wash your dark joints for a few minutes and leave for half an hour. Wash this paste with warm water. When used regularly this package brightens dark skin.
2. raw potato Like lemon juice, potatoes also has bleaching properties and therefore can be used to lighten dark skin around the joints. In order to start with this remedy, a peeled raw potato is needed. Grate the potatoes and squeeze the pulp to extract all the juice out of it. To this juice add ½ tsp. lemon juice and ½ tsp. honey and mix well. Now apply this mixture on the affected areas and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water after the lapse of time. Follow this remedy at least twice a week for noticeable results.
3. Rose water and baking soda package works baking soda as a great scrub and gently scrubs dead skin cells, while rosewater has natural skin lightening properties that help lighten dark skin. Therefore, both of these ingredients are combined to make a bundle of incredible skin lightening. Combining sodium bicarbonate and rose water in a bowl to make a paste of it. Gently rub the joints with this package and leave for a couple of minutes. Rinse with cold water and dry. In order to see results, you have to use this resource constantly for a few weeks before you see results.
4. Lemon and sugar if washed As we know that lemon is a bleaching agent incredible skin, so it really works when it comes to lightening skin discoloration. Sugar helps exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin from the surface. For this resource, you need powdered sugar and lemon juice. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons. powdered sugar with the juice of half a lemon. Mix well the two. Now use this scrub to rub all joints dark for a few minutes. Rinse with cold water and dry. Be sure to follow this remedy by applying moisturizer to prevent dryness.
5. gram of flour and egg-white By last but not least is our chickpea flour and egg white mask for dark together. For this mask, it is necessary to separate the white from the yolk. Now add the egg a little chickpea flour and honey to it. Apply the mask of egg white and chickpea flour in the affected area and leave for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash with running water.
The post Top 5 home remedies to lighten dark joints , Reference: http://khoobsurati.com/top-5-home-remedies-to-lighten-dark-joints.html