hair is very important for our appearance. Therefore, we spend so much of effort, time and money on finding the right hairstyle for your face. However, we must also face to face with many hair problems such as hair loss, excess oil or dry scalp, etc. There are many ways to make your hair grow faster in the country using natural ingredients such as herbs, vegetables and fruit mixture, and other ingredients. In this article, EffectiveRemedies.com will show you the 30 best natural home remedies for hair growth and rapid force. The following script collects information from reliable sources. However, it is not intended to give medical advice. Keep reading this paper to understand more!
Top 30 Home Remedies for hair growth and rapid force
rosemary is considered one of the excellent home remedies for growth hair.
This herb contains antioxidant properties that stimulate hair growth. Moreover, rosemary has sulfur and silica which can help in reducing hair loss.
- At first, you take 2 drops of rosemary oil and then mixed with 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil and coconut, almond or avocado oil.
- Now, they stir well to have a mix and apply on hair
- You should massage the scalp gently and wait at least 30 minutes to this mixture can be absorbed into your scalp.
- Finally, shampoo hair is applied thoroughly with clean water or with your favorite shampoo
- can also try using rosemary water for hair growth. To prepare, first, it puts 2 or 3 sprigs rosemary 2 cups hot water.
- Then let them sit for about 5 minutes. If you use dried rosemary, you have to take a handful of it and then boil it in water.
- Then let cool and strain the water.
- Now, rinse your hair with this rosemary water after shampooing.
You can use these two home remedies for hair growth several times a week to help your hair grow better and faster.
More: 23 best natural home solutions for treating dandruff in winter
2. potato juice
potato is rich in vitamin a, B and C that are necessary for healthy hair. It can be applied even though you are suffering from hair loss.
- Initially, a fresh potato slices cut.
- Next, a blender to grind these slices until they form a mixture consisting used.
- Then put this mixture into a clean cloth, wrap it and then squeeze to get the potato juice
- Now, apply this juice directly onto the scalp and gently massage
- you allow to remain on the scalp for about 15 minutes and then wash with mild shampoo
3. Henna package
Henna it is also good for hair growth. It can be transferred dull, dry hair soft and shiny hair and add color to your hair. Henna has the ability to promote hair growth by making the hair stronger roots.
- First, cup of yogurt, 1 cup of powder is take½ dried henna and then mix well to get a fine paste
- then rubbed into the hair from scalp to tip of hair
- you to be in place until the paste is completely dry and then rinse with mild shampoo
- Continue using this paste regularly and have long hair
more: 36 natural quick fixes home to treat dry scalp in winter
4. castor oil
castor oil is useful for hair growth. This oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E omega-9 that may moisturize hair, volumizing, and fight scalp infections.
- Initially, combined with castor oil base oil a ratio equal to obtain a consistent mixture.
- then rubbed into the scalp and massage gently.
- is allowed to act for about 30 to 45 minutes then rinse with mild shampoo.
- For best effect, you should mix 4 drops of rosemary oil in 1 ounce of castor oil and apply it on the scalp and hair.
5. eggs, olive oil and yogurt
eggs are rich in protein and therefore are beneficial in making your hair grow better.
- First, it takes 2 egg yolks and then mix well 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- After applying this mixture on the scalp and wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with cold water and shampoo the hair as usual.
- Mix 1 egg with 1/4 cup yogurt natural and mayonnaise.
- Then you put them in a blender and blend until they become a fine paste.
- Now, apply this paste on the hair on the hair and then covered with a shower cap.
- you allow to remain there for at least 30 minutes before rinsing.
Keep the application of any of these home remedies for hair growth to get healthy hair.
the irritation on the scalp will help increase the flow of blood to the head that makes your hair grow faster. And cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that can help you get this irritation.
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- ½ cup olive oil
- first, the olive oil is put in a pan over the heat
- then you combine this with pepper oil cayenne powder and stir well for a few minutes in order to avoid clumping
- then becomes hotter, than remove it from the heat and then let it cool for a time
- Now, is applied to the scalp hair and gently massage
- continue to wait for about 3 hours or overnight and shampooing
- must apply this process regularly to help grow your hair better.
7. Indian gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that will help to stimulate hair growth and improving pigmentation of it. Try to use any of the home remedies for hair growth with Indian gooseberry to get a prescription for it.
- 2 teaspoons Indian gooseberry
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Now, of course, first, mix well with gooseberry lemon juice to make it consistent completely mix
- After applying this mixture on the scalp and let it dry for a few minutes
- After dried, washed with warm water.
Continue using this process before the shampoo and see an improvement in your hair soon
- 1 tablespoon Indian gooseberry dry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- first, the dry gooseberry gets in coconut oil and then boil
- After boiling for a few minutes, take it out of the fire and remove the dried gooseberry
- Now, this oil is used to massage the scalp before going to bed
- the next morning, you shampoo your hair with a mild shampoo and keep applying this way for 2 times a week for best results.
8. Green tea
As you know, green tea contains antioxidants that have the ability to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- applying hot green tea throughout the scalp
- you permit it to remain for about an hour and then rinse with cold water
- you can use this remedy to replace regular shampoo and see an amazing change in your hair
Follow this paper for more home remedies for hair growth!
9. Lemon Juice
lemon contains a lot of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, vitamin C, folic acid, and many other nutrients. In addition, the lemon has antioxidants and therefore not only promotes hair growth, but also give you a smooth, shiny hair, and no dandruff. You can also stimulate circulation to prevent hair loss. However, the excess lemon juice is applied as it can make your light hair color over time.
- First, the lemon juice with coconut oil or mixed olive oil in a ratio of 1: 2
- they stir well and then apply it on the scalp and hair
- you allow it hold on the head for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Now, you wash it off and then use a mild shampoo to wash the hair
- Keep repeating this process once or twice a week to get the result.
10. cumin seeds
cumin seeds have many nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial in growing your hair. This is one of the home remedies for hair growth using cumin seeds you can follow.
- first, it soaks cumin seeds in castor or olive oil for overnight
- the next morning, strain the oil and remove the cumin seeds
- apply this oil directly on the entire head and wait about 15 minutes
- Finally, rinse with a mild shampoo
Black pepper contains many essential oils that can keep well hydrated scalp. It also makes hair soft and shiny and improves its texture.
- first, ½ cup of lemon juice mixed with 2 teaspoons peppercorns
- Next, a mixer is used to mix until they form a smooth paste
- Now apply this paste on hair roots
- a towel is used to cover the head for deep absorption.
- After 30 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo
is considered as one of the home remedies for hair growth. It has the ability to accelerate hair growth and protect the natural hair color.
- fenugreek seeds
- 2 teaspoons coconut milk
- initially, fenugreek seeds soaked in water for 4-5 hours and then ground by mixing with a little water to make a Pasta fine
- then, 1 teaspoon of this paste of fenugreek well with coconut milk mixed
- Now, applying this mixture the hair
- you let it sit for about 30 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo
- Keep repeating this process as necessary
- You first soak 2 or 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds water for 7 hours or overnight
- After soaking the seeds of these, are ground into a fine paste
- After apply this paste thoroughly on the scalp and let it sit for a few minutes
- After that, rinse with warm water or water of fenugreek seeds.
13. The hibiscus flower
Hibiscus is actually considered as the “flower of hair care.” It is used for curing dandruff and promote hair growth. In addition, you can make hair thicker and prevent premature aging.
- Initially, the hibiscus flower is mixed with sesame oil or coconut oil and grind to a fine paste
- After applying this paste directly on the hair
- wait for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with a mild shampoo.
garlic is beneficial i n alleviate the shedding of their hair. You can promote new hair regrowth and promote scalp circulation. You can apply this way as one of the home remedies for hair growth.
- You first take a few cloves of garlic and then crush them well
- then the crushed garlic in coconut oil or olive oil and boil [19459007isput]
- After it boils, turn off the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Now, is applied to the hair roots and let it sit for about 30 minutes
- Finally, washed out properly with a shampoo soft
- Keep the use of this treatment 3 times a week for best results.
15. Fish oil
fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that can not only make your hair soft and shiny, but also promote hair growth.
must obtain oil supplement internally fish every day for at least 1 month. If you can not stand the smell of this oil, you can consider using linseed oil or may also include some flax seeds to your diet.
16. Vitamin E oil
vitamin E oil is high in antioxidants and therefore can help in the fight against free radicals. Vitamin E also helps increase oxygen in the body and increases blood circulation to the scalp. There are many home remedies for hair growth using vitamin E as the main ingredient and this is a home treatment with vitamin E that can follow.
- few drops of oil of vitamin It gets E on your scalp and then apply on the scalp leather
- then allowed to leave overnight for your scalp can absorb this oil
- in the morning, a mild shampoo is used to wash and maintain the use of this oil for your hair soft and smooth.
17. Coconut milk
coconut milk has B, C, E, calcium, magnesium, iron, selenium, phosphorus, and many different nutrients vitamins. It can nourish hair, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. You can simply include it in your diet, or try to use one of these home remedies for hair growth.
- Coconut milk
- germ oil wheat
- The aloe vera gel
- avocado pulp
- olive oil
- massage the scalp gently with coconut milk
- Then let him on the head for at least 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Keep doing this process two to four times a month.
- First, 1/4 cup mixed coconut milk 1/4 cup wheat germ oil and 1/4 cup aloe vera gel.
- all these ingredients are well stir into a paste and then rub the paste directly on the hair and scalp
- rinsing with a mild shampoo after waiting for 20 to 25 minutes
- should apply this paste once a week to get healthy hair
- coconut milk, avocado pulp and olive oil in a proportion equal is taken and mix well
- then this mixture is combined with a little honey and stir thoroughly to make a hair mask.
- apply this mask on his head and let stand for about 30 minutes
- Finally, rinse with shampoo and apply it regularized way to achieve their goal
18. egg whites, honey, and olive oil
Since hair is composed of proteins, can provide hair with protein to help grow better and one of the best protein supplements is egg white.
- To do that, you can just take 1 or 2 eggs and stir all right.
- then applied to the scalp and massage gently.
- head with a towel cover and let sit there for about an hour
- Finally, washed with a mild shampoo
- The egg 1 to 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- egg white, honey is mixed well and olive oil to make a hair mask.
- Then, this mask is rubbed directly on the scalp and cover the hair with a towel
- still waiting for about 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo
19. lavender oil
lavender oil is regarded as oil beauty. Apart from the ability to help grow your hair, but can also reduce insomnia and stress. This oil is commonly used for spa treatments. You should take a few drops of lavender oil and then apply on the scalp and hair for a healthy hair.
Find more home remedies for hair growth by Keep following this article!
20. Aloe Vera and lemon juice
aloe vera has the ability to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also facilitates dandruff and helps in restoring natural shine of your hair.
- First, we take fresh aloe vera gel and then combine it with juice little lime
- stir well and apply on hair and scalp
- leave it on the head for about 20 minutes and wash your hair.
- Keep doing this process once a week and you can see an improvement
21. Olive oil
olive oil is applied in face masks, masks, scrubs, hair tonics, body oil, etc. Olive oil can help prevent and cure hair loss. It also stimulates new hair regrowth. It also functions as a natural conditioner to make your hair silky and smooth.
Top 30 natural home remedies for hair growth and rapid strength , article source: http://effectiveremedies.com/home-remedies-for-hair-growth/