Vertigo is a type of dizziness. By the vertigo, you will feel everything around you is moving and turning. And what are the causes of vertigo? The answers to this question are caffeine, poor vision, lack of sleep, certain medications, anemia, brain tumor, snuff, disease of the blood vessels, high cholesterol, alcohol, diabetes , head injuries, migraine, ear infections, and so on. Additionally, when you suffer from vertigo, also you have other symptoms; for example, difficulty standing or walking, nausea , earache, and so on. Therefore, when you are suffering from vertigo, what you do is take some certain drugs to get rid of this problem. However, when abused these drugs, it is not good for your health. not so you want to try something that not only helps treat vertigo, but is also very good for your health? In this paper, Effectiveremedies.com introduce to you Top 17 home remedies for vertigo attacks without any side effects. In this article the best treatments to treat this problem from reliable sources listed. However, it is not intended to give medical advice and is solely for informational purposes. Read this article to understand more!
Top 17 Natural Home Remedies for vertigo attacks
Here are 17 home remedies for vertigo attacks you are looking for:
1. coriander seeds, gooseberry powder and sugar
a useful remedy in the list of the best home remedies for 17 attacks of vertigo is the combination of coriander seeds powder, gooseberry, and sugar. So when you try to use this form to treat vertigo, you can follow the instructions below:
- coriander seeds – 1 tablespoon
- gooseberry powder – 1 tablespoon
- sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- first, coriander seeds taken with dust currant.
- then soak in clean water overnight.
- Now, you strain the liquid into the next morning.
- After that, sugar is added to it.
- Finally, this water is drunk every time you suffer from vertigo. It will provide immediate relief.
2. Almond milk
In fact, the almond is very helpful in curing vertigo attacks. It is very rich in vitamin E and vitamin B that can help get rid of vertigo effectively at home. To use the almond as a home remedy, you should follow some simple instructions below:
- Almonds – a few
- warm milk – 1 cup
- initially, some almonds taken.
- Then they are left to soak in clean water overnight.
- After that, a fine paste is made by grinding the next morning.
- Then put this paste into the glass of warm milk.
- Finally, this milk that can help you treat your natural and immediate vertigo drink.
3. Almonds, watermelon seeds, wheat grain, poppy seeds, and Ghee
Both watermelon seeds and almonds are very good for vertigo attacks. However, you have to prepare these ingredients before making this choice:
- almonds – 8
- watermelon seeds – 8
- wheat grain – 2 tablespoons
- poppy seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- first, all the above ingredients are soaked in water overnight.
- Now, crush them to create a thick paste of the next morning.
- Then butter is put into a clean pan and put the pan on the flame.
- Then you add this pasta in the pan and fry thoroughly.
- Finally, add the pasta in milk and drink it.
- should do it this way for several times a week to relieve vertigo effectively.
4. The ginger, boiling water, and honey
This simple remedy can help relieve nausea and promote blood circulation to brain.
- Ginger – 1 tsp
- boiling water – 1 cup
- Honey – a little
- first, the steep ginger cup boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Then strain the liquid into another glass.
- After that, add a little honey in the tea.
- Finally, this tea is drunk for about twice a day on daily basis.
- should repeat this method for a few weeks.
Another simpler method is that a piece of ginger is needed when vertigo attacks you. Or, you can also take ginger supplements. However, remember that you have to consult your doctor before taking them.
5. The lemon, salt and Black Pepper
If you want to cure vertigo naturally and effective at home, you can try mixing lemon, salt and black pepper. This mixture will help treat all the symptoms of this problem quickly.
- lemon – 02.01
- warm water – 1 glass
- pepper Black
- salt – 1 pinch
- first, 1/2 lemon squeezed into the glass of warm water.
- Now, the black pepper and salt is added in this glass.
- After that, they are well mixed.
- Finally, this water you drink when you suffer from vertigo.
6. Cardamom, cinnamon and sesame oil
One other useful home remedies for vertigo attacks is the use of the mixture of cardamom, cinnamon and sesame oil. To carry out this method, you can consult the following steps:
- oil sesame – 2 teaspoons
- cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- initially, sesame oil is heated.
- then mixed with the powder of cardamom and cinnamon.
- Then use the mixture to gently massage the head.
- Finally, it is left there for several hours.
- can be done this way for a couple of times a week for one or two months.
7. Basil leaves and Milk
Thank you for the smell, light and spicy basil leaves, which will help you treat vertigo attacks effectively and quickly.
- leaves basil – three to four
- Milk – 1 cup
- first, it is making basil leaves.
- Subsequently, can be boiled in a cup of milk.
- Finally, drink this milk. Or you can also inhale the smell of milk every day before going to bed.
- should be repeated in this way for a couple of weeks.
8. Lemon Balm
Indeed, lemon balm has been shown to help alleviate some problems such as insomnia , depression, stress, migraines and dizziness. Additionally, it is containing antiviral properties. That is why referred to as one of the fastest home remedies for vertigo attacks.
- water – 1 cup
- leaves dried lemon balm – 1 teaspoon
- first instead, the glass of water is boiled.
- then dried lemon balm leaves it added.
- Now let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, strain the liquid into another glass.
- Finally, drink this tea for a couple of times a day.
- should continue doing this remedy for a few weeks.
Another option, you can also inhale lemon balm oil directly, but do not inhale this oil for a long time. However, you should ask a doctor for advice before applying this.
9. Valerian root
You can try valerian whenever vertigo attacks. You can deal with this problem, such as anxiety and insomnia that causes vertigo. Moreover, you must follow these detailed here to relieve vertigo attacks quickly instructions:
- dried valerian root – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- first, it gets dried valerian root in a glass of water.
- Now, let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, you this tea endeavors.
- Finally, drink slowly.
- should do it this way three times a day for at least 2 weeks.
However, there is an easier to treat vertigo fast method. 1 teaspoon of tincture of valerian is taken to once or twice a day on daily basis. And you can do this remedy for 2 or 3 weeks. Also, ask your doctor before taking valerian tincture.
Ginkgo Biloba 10.
When it comes to talking about home remedies for vertigo attacks, you can not forget the ginkgo biloba. Chinese medicine is a great increase blood flow to the brain, which can effectively decrease dizziness.
To treat vertigo effectively and quickly, you should take 120 to 160 milligrams of ginkgo biloba extract for two or three times a day for at least 3 months.
However, before doing this method, you should consult a doctor.
11. Amla, cilantro and Misri
Want to treat vertigo attacks quickly? If so, you should try the combination of amla, cilantro, and misri. And this combination is implemented as the instructions below:
- dried amla – 6 mg
- dried coriander – 6 mg
- – 2 cups water
- Misri – 2 tablespoons
- first, drying amla taken and cilantro dry.
- Then a clay pot filled with water.
- Then soak it overnight.
- Now, they are crushed in water in the morning.
- After that, it misri mixture into it.
- Now, strain the liquid.
- Finally, drink slowly.
- must follow this way for once or twice daily for 4 to 5 days to get relief from vertigo attacks.
12. Epley Maneuver
One of the most beneficial home remedies for vertigo attacks is the use of Epley. This is the procedure also can treat vertigo quickly:
- First, you sit on your bed and put the pillow behind you so you will be below the shoulders after bedtime.
- Then the head is rotated 45 degrees to the left hand if the problem comes from the left ear. If vertigo comes from the right ear, turn right 45 degrees.
- Now, lie down on your shoulders quick and refine the head pillow in bed for about 30 seconds.
- After that, the head is turned 90 degrees to the right hand and wait about 30 seconds if not lift his head.
- Then turn your body 90 degrees to your right hand and hold this position for about 30 seconds while still maintaining the head at the current position.
- Now, you sit and slowly bring the head to the center.
- This procedure three times a day is done until you suffer from vertigo at least 1 day.
- For best results, you have to perform this procedure in the evening before going to bed.
When it comes to strawberries, just think they are regarded as delicious fruits everyone loves. So now, also they can be used as a natural remedy in the list of top 17 home remedies for vertigo attacks.
Now you can eat strawberries every day, to keep away vertigo.
Another option, you can also cut some fresh strawberries and place them in a cup of yogurt. After that, they eat twice a day. You should repeat every day so you can quickly relieve vertigo.
14. garlic and sesame oil
Both the sesame oil and nder they are used as one of the other best home remedies for vertigo attacks. So when you want to use this combination, follow the following steps:
- medium cloves garlic – 2
- sesame oil – 2 teaspoons
- first, the medium garlic cloves and sesame oil is taken.
- Then crush the garlic cloves.
- After that, fry the garlic paste in sesame oil until it turns brown.
- Then this mixture strain sesame oil.
- Now, let the oil cool.
- Now, pour 2 or 3 drops of this oil in one ear and allow the oil to stay there for a minute.
- Finally, turn your head to drain the oil out.
- repeats this process for the other ear.
- should do it this way, for once per day on a daily basis to relieve vertigo effectively and naturally.
15. Almond, butter, milk, pumpkin seeds, wheat seeds, and poppy
should be used if you want to relieve vertigo attacks as quickly as possible, the mixture of almonds, butter, milk, cloves, seeds pumpkin, wheat and poppy seeds.
- Almonds – few
- poppy seeds – 1 tablespoon
- pumpkin seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Wheat – 3 tablespoons
- butter – 1 teaspoon
- – 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- Milk – 1 glass
- A initially, almonds, pumpkin seeds, wheat and poppy seeds in clean water overnight soaking.
- Next, fry with butter teeth in the morning.
- Now, you take almonds, poppy seed mixture, almonds, wheat and pumpkin seeds out of the water.
- Then crush this mixture to create a fine paste.
- After that, the glass of milk is boiled and then fried add teeth and pasta in it.
- Finally, this milk drink for once per day.
If you have vertigo, why not use lemongrass? In the past, it used to treat a host of diseases including dizziness, and nausea. Therefore, the application of this treatment is also a good idea. Here is how you can see:
- First, carefully wash an herb lemon
- Then cut thinly sliced small
- After that, pour into a glass of water
- Then boil
- Finally, drink this tea whenever you get vertigo in order to get relief from it
When this remedy is applied, it fell energetic and fresh
If you have vertigo, a remedy to be applied is cayenne pepper. It is a popular ingredient kitchen you are able to find in your kitchen. It also has an active agent called capsaicin. This element is able to help increase blood flow in the brain. Now is the time to apply this simple remedy to treat vertigo.
- – Cayenne peppers a few
- Water – 1 cup
- initially, It takes a couple of cayenne peppers.
- Then put in the glass of water.
- After that, bring to a boil.
- Finally, this water drink whenever you feel the vertigo to get rid of the symptoms of vertigo.
- sleep at least 9 hours a day.
- Drink plenty of water or fruit juice per day.
- stop drinking alcohol or smoking
- Exercise regularly or yoga and meditation take
- Reducing stress every day
- Eating healthier foods
- Avoid caffeine
- avoid sudden movements
- walk with a cane for stability if it is at risk of falling
- sit at the moment when you feel dizzy
- changing the pillow every 6 months
- Avoid loud noise or bright light
to learn more about natural home remedies for other diseases and conditions go to our main home remedies page. After reading the article of the best natural home remedies for vertigo 17 attacks, hoping that you can help find the best solution for the treatment of vertigo attacks easily. However, the article is only for the informational purposes, therefore, you should meet your doctor for advice before applying any natural home remedy. If you have any questions, or if you know other natural home remedies for vertigo attacks, please leave them below.
Top 17 natural home remedies for vertigo attacks , article source: http://effectiveremedies.com/home-remedies-for-vertigo/