sinus infections are inflammation of the lining of the sinus cavities affecting about 37 million Americans annually. They are very common and can be caused by colds, flu, bacteria or allergies. Fortunately, there are many natural remedies for sinus infections you can try before you over-medicate himself with conventional medicines.
- Turmeric – has an anti-inflammatory action and contains curcumin, which helps to cure sinus cavity. Gargle with turmeric will help heal sinus infections.
- nder – which is a very potent antibiotic, which also has antiviral and antifungal properties. To cure sinus infections, meat chopped 3 cloves fresh garlic and put them in a pot of boiling water. Cover your head with a towel over the pot and begin to inhale.
- Steam inhalation – vapor is a potent decongestant that will help clear the airways. breasts will open and reduce sinusitis.
- Neti – well known treatment by a sinus infection. The Neti pot and colors mucus out of the nasal passages thins. Fill a neti pot with 1 teaspoon sea salt (preferably Celtic) and 2 cups of warm water. Tilt your head over the sink, place the nozzle pot in the upper nostril and pour into the water gently. Water will flow through the nasal cavity and out of the lower nostril. Repeat with the other nostril.
- apple cider vinegar – thins the mucus. Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water (you can add raw honey if you like). Drink this three times a day.
- A tincture of cayenne pepper – will help clear the sinuses. Take a small pinch of cayenne pepper powder and snort for each nostril. It will drain the sinuses.
- grapefruit seed extract – This is a very effective treatment for sinus infections remedy. This will help you get rid of your sinus infection after a couple of days.
- Hot shower – when you’re taking a shower, letting the hot water run over his forehead and nose. This will help drain the mucus in the sinuses.
- mint tea – Menthol is the active ingredient mint, and acts as a decongestant. It effectively breaks up mucous congestion.
- wasabi horseradish or mustard -. These foods unclog engorged
Top 10 Natural Remedies for sinus infections , article source: http://www.healthyfoodadvice.net/top-10-natural-remedies-for-sinus-infections/