Top 10 Home Remedies for Swollen and bleeding gums ;
Having inflammation of the gums can make it difficult for you to do everyday, normal tasks. Even if you can still make use of the hands and feet, which has inflamed gums can make it difficult for you to do simple things. The most obvious choice is to make the pain go away in time as soon as possible, before it even more difficult to function.This article show that of the 10 best home remedies for gum inflammation and bleeding.
It is important that people know the different reasons why your gums swell.
possible causes inflammation of the gums and bleeding
- gingivitis – A of the main causes of swollen gums is gingivitis, a condition in which the gums become irritated or swollen caused by poor oral hygiene can lead to the accumulation of decay and tartar
- wisdom tooth – When the [tooth wisdom grows , there is a possibility that the gums swell in order to accommodate the tooth is about to leave. Sometimes having an impacted tooth may also have the same effect
- Malnutrition -. Those who do not get enough nutrition in your system generally gets swollen gums. This is caused by not having enough B or C.
- Periodontitis – This is the condition in which the gums are severely inflamed and swollen because bone and soft tissue inside the mouth are already impaired. If you did not make any immediate remedy, this could cause people to lose their teeth.
There are still other possible causes that have inflamed gums but once you feel you are having swollen gums, the next thing you should do is try get rid of pain . While home remedies can be effective in eliminating pain or preventing gums become even more swollen when damage or inflammation of the gums is already at an advanced stage, it will still be better to seek the help of a doctor in medicine.
and natural home remedies to get rid of inflammation of the gums and bleeding
garlic is one of the things you can use to get rid of inflamed gums. Garlic contains some antibiotics and other medicinal properties that can give immediate relief to the gums. Use garlic in order to help achieve pain relief.
- Mix fresh garlic cloves with table salt and place it directly on the affected gum area that need to be fixed.
- Repeat this treatment for several days until you feel relief.
- bergamot oil
If you are not very familiar with bergamot , which is the type of oil has powerful antiseptic properties. This means you can easily get rid of bacteria that could be causing the gums become swollen and painful.
- Prepare bergamot oil. It can be mixed with peppermint oil.
- Place the oil in inflamed gums.
- Another option is to make it a mouthwash.
Even although you may not like the taste of raw onion, which can be very effective in eliminating the bacteria that are causing bacteria and germs that can cause inflammation of the gums. You can also assist in the immediate relief of pain.
- If you can not take bite into a raw onion, cut half an onion into small pieces.
- Chew on onion in the place where the gums become inflamed. If you can not cut in, crushing the onion and place the onion juice on the affected area.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Rose Flower
Rose flower contains some antiseptic properties that can help reduce inflammation of the gums [yreducireficazmenteeldolorflorcolorderosaestáenformalíquidaytendríaquesermantenidoenlabocaduranteunciertoperiododetiempoparaelefectoquetendrálugar
- Prepare pink flower and squeeze half a lemon into the liquid. Mix them together.
- Put the liquid mixture into the mouth and keep it there for as long as you can.
- Throw away and gargle with warm water.
- Do this about three times a day.
Aside The fact that ginger is used to get rid of throat infections, but can also be an effective remedy that can be used to get rid of the inflammation and swelling of the gums. Inflammation of the gums tend to feel better after using this home remedy.
- Grind a small piece of ginger and mix with salt until a paste is created.
- Place the dough directly on top of the swollen part of the gums.
- rub the paste on the gums and massaging a little.
- This can be done several times during the day, as long as you see fit.
There the possibility that you are not too familiar with what is Mehandi. Mehandi is commonly known as henna and also has properties that can help make the swelling and inflammation of the gums that down immediately healing. This is actually the fastest acting remedy to fight inflamed gums so this is the best one to try if you are looking for immediate relief.
- Get some henna leaves and clean them.
- Put clean sheets in a pot of boiling water.
- Let the leaves simmer for about 15 minutes.
- strain of the solution.
- Filter the remaining sheets.
- gargle using the solution.
- This can be done twice a day.
- Castor Seeds/Oil
Whenever Home remedies are created, castor bean or castor are usually placed on the list. This is probably due to its healing properties that can help provide immediate relief in relation to the pain felt. This can help reduce gum inflammation significantly.
- If you have castor seeds, castor seeds grind until they are in powder form and mixed with camphor.
- Place the paste on the affected area.
- This can be done twice a day. It is recommended that the first application will be in the morning and the second in the afternoon.
- Do the same whether to use castor oil.
For immediate relief of pain felt but not wanting to take medication, the best thing you can do it is to prepare a saline solution. Remember that this will only give temporary relief, but will not cause the problem or the cause disappear completely.
- Mix in warm water with salt sea.
- Gargle the solution and the solution around the mouth swirling for a certain period of time.
- throw out the solution and do this several times during the day.
The lemon acidity may be painful if you are experiencing inflammation of the gums, but the pain can instantly be replaced with relief once good effects of lemon begin to take place.
- prepare a full glass of warm water.
- Squeeze a whole lemon into the glass.
- Put a little honey to taste.
- use hot lemon water gargle.
- This can be done several times a day.
- Peppermint tea
a lot of people who are not even aware that mint can actually help give immediate relief against inflammation of the gums. Mix this with salt and this can give immediate relief to pain, inflammation and swelling of the gums that you are feeling
- Place 2 – .. 3 mint gums in water
- Place the salt and mix together
- gargle with the solution and swish around the mouth
- throw it
- This can be done about 2 -… 3 times a day until the swelling of the gums actually stops.
things mentioned above are just some of the possible home remedies that can be done to help get rid of inflamed and bleeding gums.
The post Top 10 Home Remedies for Swollen and bleeding gums appeared first on http://naturalremedyideas.com/swollen-gums-bleeding/