An ear infection is basically when some unwanted bacteria gets into the ear and spoil things there. It mainly affects the air-filled space behind the eardrum – this section contains tiny holes vibration. Air infections are more common in children than in adults. There is really no need to panic, because usually goes away by itself. All you need worry about is the management of pain involved. These pain can vary from pulling the ear, the fluid from the ear – perhaps an occasional hearing. In some cases, I have seen patients complain of insomnia, severe headache, fever, vomiting and diarrhea. I will always advise you to attend is as fast as possible, because it can lead to damage of the tympanic membrane. In more severe cases, hearing loss can occur. To solve this problem, you do not need to venture too far. Some good old home remedies can really go a long way. Well, you just come to the right place. Here are some of my best home remedies for ear infection is present.
Remedies ear infection using garlic
If an ear infection is garlic safe problem go a long way. It is rich in antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. But be smart enough to use fresh once – because they are more potent than dried garlic and bottling – which has undergone a heating process that destroys the active compounds. Its antiseptic compound usually absorbed through the skin and eardrum to the inner ear and surrounding tissues -. While fighting and reducing inflammation
nder for ear infection
- 2 peel garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil (or sesame oil)
- Starts by adding teeth garlic mustard oil. heat the oil until the garlic turns black. Now, put off the flame and let the oil cool for a while. Make sure the oil is not too hot, and they’ll be dropping a few in his ear. You really do not want to burn your ears. Strain the oil and discard garlic cloves burned. Now is the time for real action. Having a sterilized dropper will go a long way here. Just put a few drops in the infected ear. You can use a spoon for this if you like.
nder for ear infection # 2
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 fine cloth clean
- start by adding garlic to the water. Heat the water for about ten minutes in order to soften the garlic. gently carry out the garlic cloves and crush water to make a stiff dough. Add a pinch of salt to the garlic paste. Make a poultice of dough and place it in the affected ear for a few minutes. This should do a great job too.
Onion by ear infection
Onion is the closest alternative to garlic. You will be surprised to know that the ready onion has been used for centuries for an ear infection and hearing. Onion vapor is fighting infection, while heat relieves pain accompanied.
Onion Home Remedy for Ear Infection # 1
- Get the onion juice. You can mash up and collect the juice or juice with a juicer. Pour a few drops into the infected ear. Do this twice a day for best results.
Onion Home Remedy for Ear Infection # 2
- Start by cutting the onion in half. Put the chopped onion in the oven and roast for about a minute. Do not go overboard with heating. The heating can also be done with gas cooker or stove. Remove the onion heated by the heat and is then wrapped in a cotton cloth, make sure that you do not use a synthetic fabric. Gently hold the cloth against the infected ear for about 15 minutes. Leave it on until onion is cool. This will also prevent the recurrence of ear infection. I think this particular remedy very effective
tea tree oil for ear infection
There is really no dull moment with the tea tree. It is one of my best first aid kits. It is antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic. Since it is an essential oil, I suggest that if properly diluted. Preferably us a carrier oil such as almond or olive oil. Here is a link to my tree oil favorite tea
Remedy tree oil homemade tea for ear infection # 1
- 3 drops of oil tea tree
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 dropper
Do the following:
- Click diluting the tea tree oil. You can do this by diluting with olive oil and vinegar apple cider. to be hot – mix a little heated. Being in a comfortable position. Place a towel under your head. With the help of a dropper pour a few drops into the ear. Let stand for a few minutes. Turn to the other side with the affected ear down so that the additional mixing can drain out of your ear. Repeat this twice or three times a day for maximum results. You should be able to see the results in about two days. Discontinue after 2 days.
basil for ear infection
basil !!! trust me when I say that the grass is a miracle herb. It contains anti-bacterial properties highly effective, that if dropped in any space, all microorganisms present are clean in that space. If you really want to live in a throw of bacteria basil plant environment around your home. If you’ve ever been in India – you will realize that it has been planted in some homes. Also, in most cases, it can also be used to relieve severe pain of an ear infection. This is where you get basil leaves
Remedy basil ear infection # 1
Do the following:
- to start, crushing the basil leaves to extract juice. Apply a few drops in the ear. Alternatively, holy basil oil can be mixed coconut oil. Soak the cotton ball in the oil mixture and apply gently into the infected ear. Repeat this twice a day for best results.
mullein oil for ear infection
Another oil does wonders when the case is ear infection is mullein oil. It is often done by infusion of mullein flower in a base oil such as olive oil. Although there is another type, is known as mullein essential oil – which basically consists of volatile organic compounds found in mullein. Almost convinced that mullein oil is an excellent oil for treating earaches and infections – can also be combined with garlic to garlic oil mullein. It can also be used as a treatment for upper respiratory infections and cough. Below is a simple recipe that can do wonders for ear infections shown. I highly recommend it, if your children never suffer from any ear infections.
Make infusion of mullein oil Remedy ear infection
- Handful of dried mullein
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- a handful of wort- handful of San Juan of it (you can even take this herb powder 5-6 capsules of dried herbs, but are best)
- 3 flowers of calendula (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 jar Mason
- olive oil
- Start by taking clean mason jar and mullein put into this jar. Add the garlic cloves and flower of St. John’s wort, calendula on the bottle. Fill the jar with olive oil. Be sure to leave about 1/2 inch of space from above. Now you can add vitamin E oil Now, close the jar and let it penetrate the grass. It is left for about 2-4 weeks or more. You really need to exercise during the infusion happen. Make sure to shake the bottle on a daily basis. Make sure the mullein always covered with olive oil. To do this, be sure to add olive oil regularly. After about 4 – 6 weeks, strain the oil and store it in another bottle. When you are ready to use the oil, fill in a small bottle with a dropper. Pour 5/3 drop in the infected ear and let the remaining oil there for about 15 minutes, then wipe gently with a cotton swab.
These home remedies for ear infections are more effective than any medication, article source: http://www.thenaturesfarmacy.com/home-remedies-for-ear-infections/