The gas can cause chest pain? Home Remedies for gas Chest pain ;
The gas can cause chest pain? There are some people who sometimes develop chest pain due to gas in the stomach. Chest pain is something that many people are afraid to experiment, because usually associated with heart problems. However, there are times when people experience real pain in the chest due to excess gas.
When the gas becomes excessive in the abdominal area, it tends to rise and can cause some pain in the chest area. This is usually caused by overeating. When the digestive system works too, it tends to produce excess gas which in turn may be the cause of chest pain and sometimes other problems and diseases such as diarrhea and constipation.
causes of excess gases
These are some of the other reasons for the acquisition of excessive gas:
- foods high in fiber – There are a lot of people including fiber in your diet, and who they believe that this can cause weight loss, but fiber-rich foods may make it harder for the body to cope because fiber can be difficult to digest. While fiber is good for the whole system, too much fiber can also lead to some problems so fiber intake should be taken in moderation
- Soft Drinks -. Have you ever experienced drinking a carbonated drink and feel the urge to burp after? This is because carbonated drinks can cause excessive gas formation. Aside from not having enough nutritional benefits, carbonated drinks usually contain a lot of sugar, which in turn can be bad for the body.
- SII ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) – If you are suffering from this condition, then the possibility exists that they are more likely to develop excess gas in the system. Of course, having excess gas can lead to a variety of other problems
- Food Intolerance -. There may be certain foods that are easy to digest for some people, but for some reason, you can not digest properly. If you ever experience this, do not worry because food intolerance is normal and it can take to be more soft than usual
- Poor eating habits -. Are you the type of person who eats and laughs at the same time? Or maybe you tend to eat food in a very fast way. These poor eating habits can lead to the formation of excessive gas in the stomach.
Some symptoms of excess gas
How to know if you are suffering from having too much gas does your system? Here are some of the symptoms that you have to look out for:
- passage of gas. Remember that you can pass the involuntary and voluntary gas.
- felt sharp pains in the abdomen near .
- Oppression of the abdomen. You will know if your abdomen is narrow if a hollow sound made when it comes to hitting lightly.
- Feeling bloated. This is a feeling in which you would think that you have gained weight, but it is not.
- This can be done aloud, though some may try to burp silently depending on where they currently are or what they are doing.
home remedies for gas Chest pain
If ever we know that the gas from the stomach has reached his chest, you know what to do about it? It will be difficult to operate and do the tasks you need to do. These are the things you should do:
- Drink water (and other liquids as well) to get rid of Gas Chest pain
One of the main reasons why excess gas may be present in the abdomen because the digestive system is not able to function properly. water and other liquids you drink will help aid the digestive system to take the food out of the system together with toxins that could come with it. When food and digested, this decreases the chances of having excess gas
- it is recommended to take about 8 – .. 10 glasses of water every day, although this can vary from person to person
- If you are suffering from indigestion, you may want to take soup first. The liquid soup can be useful for digestion possible.
- Increased fluid intake will help you pass the gas voluntarily that can give you immediate relief.
- Avoid carbonated drinks
While it is true that you should drink liquids to rid of their problems digestive and decrease the amount of gas in the abdomen and chest, remember that consumption of carbonated drinks is a no-no. When this is done, only the amount of gas that can be found in the system is increased.
- when making carbonated drinks, you may feel increasing pain in the abdomen and chest, as they have contributed to the amount of gas present.
- Increase flatulence through some of its ingredients
increased flatulence can be very useful in getting rid of pain caused by taking in some of the ingredients of food. There are a lot of food products that may be useful in doing this.
- Add a little mustard to the food you are eating. Mustard can be preventive in gases accumulate and can be very useful for you.
- Turmeric has some properties that can aid in digestion.
- Indian Cumin is another spice that has properties that can be very useful in preventing the accumulation of gas and decreasing the feeling of being bloated.
- Add the tea as part of their diet
There is the possibility that you are not a fan of tea, but the tea can give you many benefits that can help out in the long run. Choosing the right tea for you can be a bit difficult especially since there are many to choose from.
- Ginger tea can be very useful not only in reducing gas, but help against sore throats and other infections of the mouth.
- green tea is known to contain a lot of antioxidants that can help the body release toxins that may be causing gas accumulation in the body.
- mint tea, because of its flavor that is very appreciated by many people can be very beneficial if you already feel the pain due to excess gas, as it can provide immediate relief.
- Apply apple cider vinegar to get rid of Gas Chest pain
is there any condition that can not be curated by apple cider vinegar There may be a lot, but it is one of the most popular things that can be used as a home remedy for a host of diseases and conditions. It can be used topically and in the case of excess gas, should be taken orally.
- is advisable to take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mixed with water. This can be consumed before eating any food as this will help to aid in the digestion process.
- apple cider vinegar, may also be taken before going to sleep to provide relief.
The things mentioned above are intended to help you get rid of gas pain in the chest. Can you think of other remedies you can do to start feeling comfortable again? For more information you can read top 16 ways to get rid of gases and rapid swelling
The post The gas can cause chest pain? Home Remedies for gas Chest pain appeared first on http://naturalremedyideas.com/gas-cause-chest-pain/