Natural home the best remedies for excessive sweating ;
is natural that people sweat. In fact, people have to sweat so they can release toxins from the body. There are some people who sweat a lot and this could mean that only feels very warm or have been the subject of a strenuous workout type. There is also a possibility that you are suffering from Hyperhidrosis.This article show that some of the best natural home remedies to get rid of excessive sweating.
common causes of hyperhidrosis
There are several causes of hyperhidrosis . Some of these things are as follows:
- Inheritance – This means that if someone in your family has this condition, there is also a chance that you will also get it.
- Hormonal problems – When teens are experiencing puberty, there is a possibility that your hormones are also irregular. This is the same with women who are about to have your period or are pregnant
- Stress – .. People who are stressed all the time due to various reasons may also suffer this condition
- infection -. The main reason why people sometimes are parts of your sweaty body is because they are suffering from the infection
- Anxiety – have you ever experienced with sweaty hands because you’re about to go on stage? This may be due to anxiety and hands start to not become sweaty after you are done with their performance.
Other causes of hyperhidrosis
- Excess weight
- During the medication
- depression or anger
- heart disease or lung
- Parkinson’s disease
- abuse Alcohol
- respiratory problems
- injury to the spinal cord
Now that you know the possible causes of their condition, next you have to do is find out what home remedies you have to do to get rid of condition.Here they are are just some of the things you can do:
the best natural home remedies for excessive Sweating
Lemon It is known to be a good remedy that can be used to get rid of sweating. The main reason that can help is because it contains citric acid. This can help eliminate bacteria that could be in the skin due to sweat. Remember apply it before going to bed at night. Not only will make you sweat less, you can even whiten your armpits or part of your body that needs to be treated for excessive sweating.
- Mix lemon juice 1 whole lemon with baking soda.
- Mix together to form a paste.
- Place the mixture on the affected area.
- Leave the mixture for about half an hour.
- wash with cold water.
- apple cider vinegar
there is no home remedy list is complete without the addition of [Vinegar apple cider . It is known that one of the things you have in your kitchen that can be used effectively against excessive sweating. What you can do is balancing the pH levels of your body so that it can leave part of your body that is excessive sweating to be more normal than usual.
- Place of apple cider vinegar mixed with a little water in the affected area.
- is more convenient than place it on the affected area before going to bed at night.
- in the morning, make sure you rinse the area will thoroughly with water.
- Another option is to take apple cider vinegar internally which means you have to take 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar in the morning.
A Many people are unaware that the potato can be an effective home remedy for excessive sweating. It can naturally balance pH levels body which in turn can effectively normalize the amount of sweat glands produce.
- Make sure the pope will use is clean.
- Cut the potatoes into slices.
- Place the potato slices on places that are usually sweaty.
- Rub them lightly.
- coconut oil
There are some parts of the world where coconut oil is very popular. It is more readily available in tropical places because coconut is readily available, but can be purchased in almost all parts of the world, especially if it is already in the form of oil.
- Place the coconut oil in the area of the body you are sweating a lot.
- massage oil well into the skin so that it will be absorbed by the skin immediately.
- If you want to turn it into a kind of deodorant, this is also possible. Simply place the coconut oil and baking soda.
- resume your normal activities as usual.
Wheatgrass It contains a lot of nutrients the body needs. Among the things that are wheatgrass contains protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, folic acid and vitamin B12, even. These things can make the body more neutralized and can help get rid of sweating.
- Make sure wheatgrass every day is made.
- is more preferable that you drink wheatgrass before eating their meals just to be sure.
- tea Black
The main reason that black tea can be very effective against excessive sweating is because you have acid tannic. Tannic acid can ensure that the area you are sweating a lot is going to be neutralized. The astringent properties of tannic acid sweat glands that make sweat glands under contract.
- Place the tea bag in hot water and let soak for a few minutes.
- If you are going to use black tea for hands and feet, you can use the water in which the black tea was placed as a soak.
- If you use black tea to your armpits, you can place the tea bags previously soaked in water through their armpits. Remember that you may need to do this before taking a bath so you do not stain clothes.
- tomato juice
tomato juice has a lot of properties that can be very effective in removing sweaty body parts. It can also help get rid of the odor associated with excessive sweating.
- You can prepare the tomato juice by pressing if you would like to be more natural.
- You can also make the tomato juice into a smoothie by mixing it with crushed ice.
- can also buy tomato juice prepared to make it easier for you.
- Make sure you drink a glass of tomato juice every day.
- Hydrate with water
many people disregard having water especially if they know they can drink plenty of other fluids throughout the day. Remember that nothing can beat good old water when it comes to getting rid of excess sweat.
- By drinking water constantly, toxins that your body has to release will come out through the urine instead. This means that you can sweat less.
- When you drink water, they also become less prone to stress and anxiety which in turn can cause sweating.
Now that you know the various things you should do, can now concentrate on other things because you know you will not be sweating excessively as before. Just make sure you make use of home remedies properly just to be sure.
The post Natural home the best remedies for excessive sweating appeared first on http://naturalremedyideas.com/home-remedies-for-excessive-sweating/