growling stomach or stomach rumbling, belching and flatulence indicate conditions related to food that have been ingested or their eating habits in general. However, if the growling stomach is accompanied by pain, change in bowel or other severe symptoms, then it may indicate a more serious condition that should be brought to the attention of a doctor. Here are some effective home remedies to stop and prevent stomach noises.
1. Treat underlying irritable bowel syndrome
IBS or irritable bowel syndrome is one of the most common causes of stomach after eating noises. It is a clear sign that your body is protesting against certain foods. It could be milk, eggs, cheese, beans and other fiber-rich foods that cause flatulence and lead to stomach noises, noises and grunts. The best way to stop rumbling stomach is to avoid such foods that inflame the gut. If necessary, keep a food diary and watch what foods make your stomach rumbling. Then eliminate those foods slowly one by one.
2. Improve digestion
If you are looking for remedies for stomach growling and ways of how to prevent embarrassing noises at school and at work, then you should study first ways to improve digestion . Once this is done, you will not have any medicine for stomach noise and the problem will be cured automatically. The best ways to improve digestion include:
- Reducing stress through mind body techniques
- Avoid overeating
- Eating the right foods without allergens and that your system
- adapt Avoid fizzy drinks and caffeine
- Avoid fatty and oily foods
3. eat slowly and chew mindfully
One of the most common reasons for gas rumbling stomach is eating too fast and not chewing food properly. So get into the habit of chewing the food slowly. Avoid mouth wide open as this allows more air into your stomach causing flatulence. This is the simplest remedy to avoid stomach noises.
4. You should avoid drinking beverages through straws
Straws actually more air in the stomach which in turn causes flatulence and stomach growling. So drinking through straws and sip your drink slowly and mindfully.
5. Treat Acidity
Does your stomach growling worse when lying down, lifting something heavy or tension, sneezing or coughing? Then you could have heartburn. Make sure that treat the underlying acidity first to stop growling stomach after eating. Here are some home remedies to treat heartburn .
6. Eat small, frequent meals
Sometimes the best medicine for stomach rumbling is food. As a small, easy to digest meals and take small bites while chewing food well. This is a proven how to stop rumbling stomach gas remedy.
7. Treat constipation
In many cases, the rumbling stomach, bloating and gas can be attributed to constipation. Make sure you have a bowel movement every day. If necessary, take a laxative the night before to clean and empty the bowels every morning. We’ve covered home remedies for constipation here .
8. It could not be gallstones or inflammation of the gallbladder?
In many cases, excess thud or stomach growling accompanied by pain in the upper right chest, abdomen and back may be associated with gallstones or inflammation of the gallbladder. Contact your doctor immediately if these remedies to stop stomach growling noises do not work.
Another common reason behind stomach noise is diarrhea. If you have eaten something your stomach did not agree with; let nature take its course. The body will drive the germs through diarrhea. If diarrhea does not improve in a day or two, to see your doctor. We have also discussed some home remedies for diarrhea here.
10. Control your intake of alcohol and drugs
Alcohol, snuff and drugs such as antibiotics, aspirin or iron tables can also cause stomach growls and noises. Stop these substances is one of the proven ways to stop growling stomach without eating.
11. Drink fluids after meals
Instead of drinking large amounts of water during meals, taking only liquids after meals. This aids in digestion and is one of the simplest ways to avoid stomach noises.
12. Avoid snacks and meals late at night
meals late at night damage your digestion. Your stomach needs to close at the end of the day, when the other parties can do their work while you rest. If kept in the chip after midnight, there are not enough enzymes and juices to help digestion processes. So avoid late night snacks and meals if you are looking for ways to prevent stomach noises.
13. Use home remedies and herbs to stop growling stomach after eating
According to home remedies can help cure and prevent rumbling stomach and snarling:
- ginger tea ginger is a proven upset stomach remedy and indigestion
- chamomile tea This is another effective natural remedy to stop stomach noises as it helps digestion.
- Peppermint oil and tea -. Peppermint relaxes, soothes and aids digestion
- Fennel seeds – Fennel seeds stimulates digestive juices and enzymes to prevent indigestion and noises stomach
- apple cider vinegar is a perfect home remedy to stop growling stomach especially if you have overeaten during a meal.
- Sodium Bicarbonate mixed with half a glass of water is a proven way to stop stomach gas, indigestion and bloating remedy. stomach acid is neutralized and relieves gases leading to stomach noises.
The next time you face stomach growls, it may be time to try these home remedies for stomach growls proven quick relief.
How To Stop Stomach Rumbling -13 Best Growling Stomach Home Remedies, article source: http://www.bestremedies.net/13-best-growling-stomach-home-remedies/