How to lighten dark lips naturally ;
pink lips … dimpled chin … Are you? Remember the nursery rhyme? Can we say, Yes! If! If! Or pink lip has to say No! Do not! Do not! And then blame his dark lips. Red lips can not be the ultimate standard of beauty individually but socially seems to be so. Why else then we have a lullaby teach children socially approved standards of beauty! If you do not care about this social norm of having pink lips and are satisfied with what you have, even if darkened lips, this article is not for you. You are already happy. However, if this matters to you (and there is nothing wrong with this, too!) And wishes to clarify his dark lips, here are some natural home remedies for dark lips.
13 Remedies to lighten dark lips naturally
1. Use lemon to lighten dark lips
Lemon is a lightening agent natural skin due to its bleaching properties . It is also rich in antioxidants and beneficial certain acids such as citric acid and alpha-hydroxy acids. The later is also used in products of commercial skin care. The juice of a fresh lemon contains sufficient acid content that the top layer of skin is removed safely. When a new skin, you will definitely be lighter, softer, smoother and pink get! Not only this, lemon juice also have mild exfoliating effects. All these qualities of lemon makes our first option to lighten dark lips naturally.
How to use lemon to dark lips?
There are many ways to do it.
- Simply squeeze the lemon juice and apply it on your lips every night before bedtime. Do not lose patience and maintenance of the system for a month or so, even longer for dark lips rebels.
- Get a thin slice of lemon and a little sugar. Sprinkle sugar slice of lemon and rub your lips with this. This exfoliate and whiten your lips. Do this every day for several weeks to get results.
- Mix half teaspoon each of lemon juice, honey and glycerin and apply this to his dark lips daily at night.
- Mix the lemon juice with almond oil and rub on her lips. While whiten and exfoliate lemon, almond oil moisturize your lips from within.
- Mix 4 tablespoons lemon juice 2 tablespoons honey. Massage your lips with this mixture daily for at least five minutes.
2. Almond oil and almond dark lips
Almond is a powerful source of nutrients. It is an excellent source of vitamin E, B vitamins, antioxidants and many other minerals. Almond oil also has many properties that will make your light skin, including lips. It has fatty acids, vitamins E, B2, B6, PP, minerals and phytosterols. All these components give almond oil capacity to meet the complexion of the skin, prevent wrinkles and eliminate not only dark spots, but also spots, rashes, scars and freckles. Vitamin E in almond oil also helps in protecting against ultraviolet damage. All this makes almond and almond oil is an excellent natural remedy for dark lips. Also, if you can not apply lemon juice on the lips because of its acidic nature that can irritate or itchy skin, almond becomes their first choice to clear his dark lips.
Using almond dark lips?
You can use ground almonds (almond powder) or almond oil or both to lighten his dark lips. Here are some ways to do it.
- powder mixture of almonds and milk to make a paste. Apply this to your daily lips.
- Instead of milk, you can use cream for extra moisture. Beat almond powder and fresh cream together. Apply this on your daily darkened lips to get pink lips pink.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and mix 5-6 drops almond with him. Apply this to your dark lips.
- Mix equal quantities of castor oil and almond oil and massage your lips with this.
- almond oil mixed with coconut oil and apply it to your lips a day at night before going to bed.
- If nothing else, just simple almond oil is applied to your lips and leave overnight.
3. Rose herbal remedies for dark lips
Rose is the epitome of beauty! And he rose and pink derived ingredients like rose water and rose oil can give you beautiful lips with natural pink glow. It is for its excellent properties that Rose has come to be used in many beauty cosmetics and medicinal herbs. Rosewater is an anti-inflammatory and can also soothe irritated skin. It also reduces damage from sun exposure. It also says that roses are high in antioxidants and therefore can strengthen skin cells while regenerating skin tissue. The essential oil of rose has extraordinary emollient properties and can moisturize dry skin excellently. Dry lips, reminiscent eventually become black lips dark color. Rose oil also help regenerate the skin. It is astringent and anti-inflammatory and helps tone the skin excellently. All these properties rose makes it a good option to try this for your dark lips.
How to use Rose for dark lips?
You can use rose petals, rose water or rose oil to brighten his dark lips. Here’s how you can do it.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of rose petals. Mix with 1 teaspoon butter or more. Apply this to your lips every day.
- Crush some rose petals to get your pasta, use water if necessary. Take 1 tablespoon of dough rose petals and mix with 1 teaspoon each of butter, cream and honey. Apply dark lips and rub gently scrub. Repeat this twice a week to exfoliate your lips.
- Take ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey and mix a few drops of rose water with her. Apply this mixture on your dark lips 3-4 times a day.
- Soak rose petals in milk for 1 hour. Now grind to make a paste. Add ½ teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron for this. Apply this paste on the lips and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse. Repeat this twice a day.
- rose petals Crush and mix glycerin and castor oil with it. Massaging her dark lips with this daily mix.
- rosewater mixed with mint juice and this applies to the lips daily.
to use oil pink lips, you need to make a lip balm that is our next natural remedy for dark lips.
4. Homemade Rose Cocoa Cream dark lips
Chemical loaded lip balms are also one of the causes of his dark lips. So, why not go natural and make your own lip balm at home! This recipe for lip balm uses all natural ingredients skin friendly. These ingredients not only keep lips moisturized, but also get rid of your dark when used regularly.
How to Make Rose Lip Balm in the country?
- Beeswax- 1.25 oz (2 – ½ tablespoon)
- coconut oil 4 tablespoons
- almond oil 2 tablespoons
- , increased 12 to 15 drops essential oil
- Rosewater- 1 tablespoon
- A dropper
- Chapstick or molds tubes / small jar to store
Do the following:
- beeswax Cut into slices. You can even scrape or scratch.
- beeswax is heated in a water bath until melted. Use a little tin or any other bowl that you do not want to use later as beeswax will ruin the bowl.
- Once the wax is melted, add the other ingredients of IT coconut and almond oil and rose water roses.
- Using the dropper, pour the liquid balm lipstick or a bottle mold.
- Once the thing is established, actually going to look like a balm for commercial creamy lips.
- Apply this homemade lip balm, not only to lighten his dark lips, but also to keep them hydrated.
5. Strawberries for dark lips
If you smoke a lot, you may be having smoker’s lips is not only dark but also has wrinkles on the upper lip. For you, strawberries (and other berries like raspberries) make a good home remedy. Loaded with minerals and antioxidants, strawberries can be called a super food. One of their anti-oxidant properties ellagic acid prevents the destruction of collagen and therefore prevents wrinkling. Also it protects against damage caused by UV rays, another cause of dark skin. strawberry juice to lighten skin has effects also as ellagic acid reduces again the dark spots on the skin
How to use strawberries for dark lips?
- Take 5-6 strawberries and crush them. Add 2 teaspoons of baking soda to this pulp of crushed strawberries and mix well. Apply this on your lips at night and leave overnight. Repeat daily.
- With the help of cotton ball, apply the juice of strawberry in dark lips. Leave for 5-10 minutes before washing.
6. Sugar Scrub for dark lips
Sugar has been widely accepted as an excellent exfoliator that can even gently exfoliate lips. This is essential to leave all the dead skin that can contribute to making their darker lips. The addition of butter or some oil will moisturize the skin at the same time. Here’s how you can use sugar scrub to get rid of dark lips.
How to Make Sugar Scrub for dark lips?
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- butter / olive oil 2 teaspoons
Do the following:
- Mix the sugar and butter or olive oil.
- Take in hand and with the help of your finger, gently rub the lips with this. Do not worry if some of it goes into the mouth. After all it will be a treat too!
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week initially and once their lips earn their original color, do it once a week.
7. Fuller’s earth for dark lips
Fuller’s earth is one of the secrets of beauty of old women in many countries. Not only whitens the skin but also gives an incomparable shine. Some of the credit quality of this ingredient absorbent type of clay called Fuller’s earth. This absorbent quality cleanse the skin and open pores. When the land is washed scrubber, also it removes dirt and toxic elements with it. For this reason, Fullers earth also becomes a good home remedy for dark lips.
Using Fuller’s earth for dark lips?
- Taking fuller’s earth seems dry powder. Add a little honey to it to make a paste. Apply this to your dark lips. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then rinse. Repeat two times a week.
- Use rosewater with Fullers earth to make a package for your dark lips. Apply this to your lips and let it dry. Then wash.
8. Remedy for coriander, cumin dark lips
This is an ayurvedic remedy. coriander seeds are an excellent source of antioxidants, fatty acids, essential volatile oils, minerals and vitamins. Cumin seeds also have similar profile of antioxidants, minerals and flavonoids. Sometimes, deficiency of certain minerals or vitamins can also cause dark and dry lips, swollen at some time. If you see black spots and swelling on chapped lips and feel the burning sensation, you should try this remedy.
- Coriander seeds 100 g
- Cumin seeds 100 g
- candy sugar 100 g
- airtight container
Do the following:
- dried coriander seeds and cumin seeds roasted separately.
- ground into the dust.
- Moler sugar candy if as crystals. You need to have your dust.
- Now mix all three powders.
- store it in an airtight container.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of this powder with water and I cup have twice daily.
9. Turmeric Nutmeg-Remedy for dark lips
This is another ayurvedic remedy for dark lips are swollen and cracked. If you have sores on the lips, this remedy use of turmeric and nutmeg will heal that as well. Nutmeg is a spice used exclusively for its many antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Turmeric is a known anti-inflammatory herb. This remedy also uses cow butter or ghee obtained from cow’s milk. This butter is highly appreciated in India for its nutritional and medicinal benefits. It is said that the butter cow contains the essence of all herbs and vegetables is a great natural healing agent.
- Nutmeg 50 g
- 50 g dried turmeric root
- than enough to ghee- cow
- milk- 1 liter
- Pot to heat the milk
- a large enough clean cloth to tie around the mouth pots
do the following:
- need to nutmeg in a different way and not just by grinding.
- To do this, place the milk in a pot and tie its mouth with fabric.
- Make pieces of nutmeg and place in cloth tied over the pot.
- Now bring the milk to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. The steam coming out of the milk will be absorbed by the pieces of nutmeg.
- Now let the pieces dry nutmeg.
- Once they get dry, they tear from these pieces of nutmeg.
- grinding the roots of turmeric powder to obtain them.
- Mix both, nutmeg powder and turmeric powder, and store in a bottle.
- Now take ½ teaspoon of this powder and mixed with butter cow enough to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your lips. It is especially beneficial for black spots on cracked and swollen lips. With regular use your lips will turn pink and light naturally.
If you want to save to make more and pasta by adding butter to it, make a lip balm using the same ingredients. Recipe given in the following remedy.
10. Homemade Ayurvedic Lip Balm for dark lips
This remedy for dark lips also uses nutmeg and turmeric with butter cow, but with a base of beeswax so you can store it and use it every night.
- dust- Nutmeg 10 g
- Turmeric 10 g
- cow ghee- 10 g
- bees wax 20 g
- container airtight storage
Do the following:
- beeswax is heated by water bath until melted.
- Add to this ghee and keep warm them up for 5-10 minutes.
- , remove from heat and add the nutmeg and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Applying this lip balm every night before going to bed.
11. Mustard oil for dark lips
Mustard oil is a rich source of fatty acids and omegAlpha3 omegAlpha6, vitamin E and antioxidants. It is, therefore, one of the best oils that can be called beneficial to human health and skin as well. However, it is a very strong oil and therefore before use on the skin, perform a patch test to see if you are allergic to it or not. If not, it is fortunate because you will find this remedy to be the simplest of all remedies for dark lips.
How to use mustard oil for dark lips chapped?
- Before going to bed, take 1-2 drops of mustard oil and rub it on your navel. That’s. This is an old way of using this oil to chapped lips and cracked dark. Now do not ask how is that going to help lips. Have all their nutrition from the navel only from its conception in the womb!
- You can even mix mustard oil with coconut oil and rub on her lips for a couple of minutes. Then wipe with a damp cotton. This will lead to better blood circulation and to clear her skin of the lips.
12. Granada by dark lips
Granada, delicious fruit is high in flavonoids, polyphenols and antioxidants. Did you know, a glass of juice contains more antioxidants Granada than red wine, green tea, cranberries and blueberries! a rich nutrient-laden fruit such may be useful in removing also dark lips. The small molecular structure of this fruit is able to penetrate deep into the skin and keep skin hydrated. Dryness is one of the causes of dark skin, if you can remember. The punicic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid in Granada seals the moisture in the skin.
Using the Granada to Lighten dark lips?
- Take 1 tablespoon of seeds and crush Granada. Add some rose water and milk cream to it to make a paste. Apply this on your lips. Wait a couple of minutes and then gently rub the lips with it. This will have an effect wash off all the dead skin with it. Now wash with water. Repeat this daily.
- Take equal amounts of Granada juice, beet juice and carrot juice. Mix them. With the help of a cotton ball, apply this juice mixed every day in the dark lips.
13. Beet juice for dark lips lightening
beet, vegetables red, is high in antioxidants. It is also a rich source of folic acid, which stimulates the production and repair of body cells, a property that can be used to get the new skin pink to dark lips. Beets prevent macular degeneration with its vitamin A and carotenoids and also improves blood circulation.
How to use beet juice for dark lips?
- Take some fresh beet juice and apply on dark lips before going to bed every night. Wash it next morning.
- Take 1 tablespoon of beet juice and carrot juice. Mix and apply on the lips. Leave for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water.
- mixed with pineapple juice and a little coconut oil. Rub your lips with this mixture. This bromelain in pineapple will take off dead skin when your lips rubbed with this mixture on it. Coconut oil will keep your lips moisturized.
Apply one or more of these home remedies for dark lips to find out what suits you best choice! The day is not far when you’ll be proud of his pink lips pink!
The How to lighten dark lips naturally appeared for the first time in Quick Start Remedies .
The post How to lighten dark lips naturally appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/lighten-dark-lips-naturally.html