How to get rid of varicose veins naturally ;
How to get rid of varicose veins? Perhaps the main reason why you are reading this now is because you are having problems with their varicose veins. Usually, the main reason why varicose veins appear is that often appear on the skin surface.
There are times when varicose veins appear in different parts of the body, but usually listed in the calves and feet. You may be embarrassed by it and find it difficult to wear dresses and shorts because they feel embarrassed because they are obvious. You may think that only women experience this type of problem, but men are also affected by varicose veins also.
There are some ways that people can prevent the appearance of varicose veins. Some of these methods are as follows:
- Avoid standing or staying in one position for hours – By doing this, there is a great possibility that varicose veins start bulging and all will be one above the other
- avoid crossing your legs -. is possible to love crossing your legs because you feel more comfortable, but does something that may be bad for blood circulation, especially in the area of the calf
- Avoid using clothes that are too tight -. When you wear tight-fitting clothing, which is constricting the blood flowing in his veins and that could not normally flows. This can cause the appearance of varicose veins.
Apart from these, there still may be other reasons why people get varicose veins. If in case you already have varicose veins, you can do is make sure they will find a way to get rid of varicose veins.
There are certain symptoms that can be felt by people who have varicose veins . That is correct, in addition to the appearance of varicose veins; those who have also report that they are having difficulty they have to move their legs occasionally. You may have considered surgery or other treatments in order to get rid of varicose veins, but then, what if you could say that there are natural ways that can help get rid of varicose veins? Here are some of the remedies you should do.
How to get rid of varicose veins naturally
Do you know that garlic is very useful in many senses? Apart from its natural benefits for the body, this can also be effective for varicose veins, as it can help reduce inflammation and at the same time, ensure that you do not weight feel usually associated with having varicose veins . Blood circulation is also expected to improve considerably if you want to include fresh garlic in your diet.
- Make sure you will use small pieces of garlic cloves.
- Can sting before normal diet three times a day.
- Another option is to make sure you get the essence of garlic.
- you can do this by placing the garlic cloves in a bowl overnight.
- then you can use garlic oil mixed with varicose veins in their liquid.
There are some people who are not familiar with witch hazel, but this is another herb that can be very effective in eliminating varicose veins, as it can help strengthen blood vessels. When that is done, there is less chance of varicose veins every twist and go on top of each other. Witch Hazel can also act as an astringent.
- Prepare witch hazel.
- Soak a clean cloth in witch hazel and place it directly on varicose veins.
- Place clean cloth on top of the area where you have varicose veins and leaves it there for some time
- This should make about 2 – 3 times a day ..
- effects will begin to show after two months.
- The use of olive oil to get rid of varicose veins naturally
a lot of people are familiar with olive oil and it is natural that also uses olive oil as part of your diet as it contains good fat. You have to know that apart from reducing bad fat in your body, but can also improve blood circulation. When this happens, you can be sure that you do not feel much pain more because of their varicose veins protruding.
- Mix olive oil oil and vitamin E. Vitamin E can act as the carrier so it will be completely absorbed by the skin oil.
- Massaging varicose veins with the mixture of oil and vitamin E oil.
- This should be done twice a day.
- The effect would begin to take effect after two months.
- apple cider vinegar
is very clear that there is no home remedy list be complete without the appearance of apple cider vinegar. You may be surprised that apple cider vinegar can also give some help in eliminating varicose veins also. Remember that the use of apple cider vinegar can effectively clean the body and lead to better circulation of blood. This will lead to the disappearance of varicose veins.
- Get a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and place it directly on varicose veins.
- Massaging the area to ensure that the components of apple cider vinegar will be completely absorbed by the skin.
- Do this twice a day. It is recommended to do this once in the morning and one in the night.
There a lot of people who know that parsley is one of the most popular herbs, because it is often used to make some dishes are better, but did you know that parsley can also be useful to get rid of varicose veins? The main reason why this is possible is because parsley contains vitamin C is needed by the body to improve overall circulation. It also has the main routine and routine work is to strengthen the capillaries and vessels.
- Prepare a handful of parsley.
- Place it in a pot of boiling water and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Make sure you will parsley and let the water cool before drinking it in.
- Apply the liquid in the affected area. You can also choose to add oil so that it can be fully absorbed by the skin.
- Do this twice a day for several months.
Are You are familiar with marigold simply because it is a type of flower? Remember that this is rich in vitamin C that can help strengthen capillaries and other blood vessels. It can also help in repairing broken cells that might have been broken because of the appearance of varicose veins.
- calendula Boil a cup of water.
- Let stand for about 5 -… 10 minutes
- Place clean cloth in the mixture and place the cloth directly on the affected area
- This would have to do 3 to 4 times a day
These are just some of the home remedies you can do so that you can effectively get rid of varicose veins. Why go through expensive treatments when you can get rid of varicose veins by using the above home remedies?
The post How to get rid of varicose veins naturally appeared first on http://naturalremedyideas.com/how-to-get-rid-of-varicose-veins-naturally/