How to get rid of neck pain fast – home remedies ;
How to Get rid of neck fast pain – home remedies
neck pain is a common medical condition that occurs due to an abnormality in the structures neck, including the bones (vertebrae), nerves, muscles and discs between the bones.
Many people experience neck pain from time to time due to poor sitting posture, the position of poor sleep, stress, neck injury during exercise, sports , accident or a fall and whiplash. Sometimes it occurs due to some diseases such as arthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia. growing age also brings neck pain in some individuals.
How to get rid of neck pain
Neck pain is not a life-threatening medical condition, but it certainly makes you feel uncomfortable by restricting the movement of his neck. You can not even carry out their daily work with ease if you are suffering from neck pain.
There are many remedies that can be used to get rid of this uncomfortable condition called neck pain. Let us know about these remedies to get rid of neck pain!
ice pack helps get rid of neck pain that occurs due to inflammation of the neck muscles. This package numbs the pain and reduces inflammation effectively.
- A bag of frozen or chilled A Gel Pack peas
- Place the ice pack on the area that hurts the neck for 15 minutes .
- Follow this method in every 2 to 3 hours to get relief from neck pain.
This remedy relieves neck pain by increasing blood circulation in that particular area. heat pad also makes muscles rigid flexible therefore helps reduce neck pain successfully.
- a bottle with hot water or a Package Heated Gel
- Place the hot water bottle or package hot gel in the neck hurt.
- Leave for 15 minutes and then remove it from the neck.
- Follow this method in every 3 to 4 hours to get rid of neck pain.
. Note: Do not use hot water bottle too, since more heat can worsen the condition heat and cold compress Combination
This remedy, which combines both compress heat and cold compress, will give quick relief from neck pain by imparting flexibility to tense neck muscles. It will also help the neck muscles regain their strength quickly.
- A bag of frozen or chilled A Gel Pack peas
- a bottle with hot water or a Package heated Gel
- Place the heat pack in the area of neck pain for 15 minutes.
- Remove the package heat and place the ice pack on the neck for 15 minutes.
- Alternate packages at the same time.
- Follow this remedy in every 2 to 3 hours to get rid of neck pain.
Magnesium sulfate helps provide relief from neck pain, because it makes the solubles calcium in the body that helps between bones. Apart from that, also repairs damaged cells and mineralize the bones, which helps relieve neck pain.
- Magnesium Sulfate oil – a few drops
- Take a few drops of oil of magnesium in the palm of your hand and massage area neck.
- Massaging this oil 2 to 3 times a day for quick relief from neck pain.
Epsom salt bath
A Epsom salt bath can provide relief from pain in the neck if it is caused due to pain in the neck muscles.
- Hot water – bath
- Epsom salt – 2 cups
- Add salt Epsom for hot water and stir with your hands to mix properly.
- soaked with water for 15 -. 20 minutes
- Repeat this process daily once till you get complete relief of pain in the neck.
organic sulfur works to maintain healthy muscles, cartilage, joints and skin. It has a mechanism that reduces the pain quickly.
How to Get Rid of Neck Fast Pain – Home Remedies
- organic sulfur – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Mix the organic sulfur water properly.
- Take this drink to get rid of neck pain.
Blackstrap Molasses Molasses, which is a rich source of calcium and potassium can help get rid of pain neck if it is caused due to deficiency of calcium and potassium.
- Blackstrap Molasses – 1 tablespoon
- hot water – 1 glass
- Mix 1 tablespoon molasses in 1 glass of water and drink.
- Take this drink 2 times a day to relieve neck pain.
cayenne pepper Cayenne, which is a rich source of capsaicin, treats pain neck to reduce the impact of pain signals in the body. Capsaicin promotes the release of a compound that is said to reduce pain in the areas of the neck and spinal cord.
- cayenne pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- hot olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Mix powdered cayenne pepper in olive oil to make a paste properly.
- Apply the paste on the area that hurts the neck.
- Apply this mixture 2 times daily for relief of neck pain.
apple cider vinegar
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar helps reduce neck pain. Cider vinegar apple rich in nutrients also relieves neck pain if caused due to nutrient deficiency.
- apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Soak the towel in apple cider vinegar and place it in the area of neck pain.
- left for 2 hours and repeat the process 2 times a day to reduce neck pain completely.
- apple cider vinegar – 2 cups
- Hot water – bath
- Add 2 cups apple cider vinegar for hot water in the bathtub.
- Soaking your body in this water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Repeat this process daily once to get rid of neck pain.
herbal remedies to relieve neck pain
Herbs with medicinal properties can cure many health conditions if properly used . There are many of these herbs that can cure neck pain safely. Let’s read on knowledge about these amazing herbs!
The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger improve blood circulation to the affected neck area, which in turn reduces pain .
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Honeywell 1 teaspoon (by taste)
- – 2 cups water
- Boil 2 cups water on medium flame.
- Cut the ginger and add the boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain, add honey to it and stir well.
- Drink it to get relief from neck pain.
- grated ginger – 3 tablespoons
- hot water – 1 Glass
- A cheese cloth
- Take the cheese cloth and wrap the grated ginger in it.
- Immerse gauze wrapped ginger in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Leave it for some time to warm up, and then placed in the neck ache.
- This process can be repeated more times a day to get rid of neck pain soon.
- ginger powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Take 1 cup of water and mix the ginger powder in the background.
- ginger drink this water three times a day to get relief from neck pain.
- You can also add a teaspoon of powdered ginger to your tea every day to get the benefits.
- can also massage a few drops of ginger oil in the neck to get rid of neck pain.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Boswellia helps relieve neck pain. Its use reduces cartilage damage, which creates a cushion between the discs and bones of the spine.
- Oil Boswellia – few drops
- Take a few drops of oil boswellia in hand and rub it on the area neck.
- Rub this oil in the neck area every 4 hours to get quick relief from neck pain.
The antioxidant curcumin is best known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a rich source of curcumin, so its use may well treat neck pain by reducing inflammation in the affected area.
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – 1 glass
- Honey – 1 teaspoon (by taste)
- Mix turmeric powder milk.
- milk is heated over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the honey and mix well and drink.
- Take this drink 2 times daily to get rid of neck pain.
Other herbal remedies to get rid of neck pain
- lavender oil massage neck and shoulder area to relieve neck pain, because it is a rich source of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply arnica flower extracts in the neck to relieve pain.
- Make a smooth paste by mixing powder of devil’s claw and water. Apply this paste on the area that hurts the neck to get rid of neck pain.
- Apply some menthol or camphor in the neck area. This will reduce neck pain by stimulating blood circulation in the area.
- Drink celery juice a day to get rid of neck pain that is caused due to the rigidity of the area.
- Apply fresh horseradish essential oil in the neck area for a few minutes to get quick relief from neck pain.
- Drink tea brewed St. Wort John powder to reduce neck pain.
exercises to get rid of neck pain
The exercises listed below are simple and easy to make, which It helps you get rid of neck pain that is caused due to poor posture. You need to perform these exercises in a sequence, to relieve neck pain by repositioning the head and load bearing joints (shoulders, hips, knees and ankles).
1. Back static
This exercise will help release the muscles of your neck and upper back. You need to place the shoulder and head in the same plane.
- Lie on the floor on your back and keep your legs on a chair.
- Both knees and hips should be 90 degrees.
- Keep your hands on the ground at 45 degrees from your body and keep your palms on the floor facing the ceiling.
- Remain in this position for 5 to 10 minutes.
static extension Position
This challenging exercise will give relief from neck pain by working on their shoulders, wrists and forearms.
- Keep your body up with the help of knees and wrists. Your body should be parallel to the floor and wrists under shoulders and knees under hips.
- walk your hand forward about six inches and move the body forward so that your hips move six inches in front of the knees.
- Keep your elbows straight and contract your shoulder blades.
- Let your head is in hanging position.
- Relax your stomach and take a position lower back so you can make a bow.
- be in this position for 2 minutes keeping the elbows straight.
This exercise will relieve neck pain by relaxing the muscles in your neck and upper back. The coccyx should be flat on the floor.
- Lie down on the floor and rest your legs straight against a wall.
- His feet placed hip width apart on the wall.
- Tighten your thighs and pull back the toes.
- Hold for 3 minutes.
sits on the floor
This simple exercise will work by activating the muscles of the shoulder and upper back. This exercise will help get rid of neck pain, keeping the spine and shoulder in the right place.
- Sit on the floor with his back against the wall. Your feet should be hip-width apart.
- Rest your hands on your lap.
- Your head should touch the wall.
- Tighten your thighs and pull your toes back.
- Hold for 3 minutes.
This exercise works in neck pain by releasing muscle in the groin and inner thigh .
- Lie on the floor on your back, feet together and knees wide apart.
- Keep your palms on the floor at 45 degrees to your body.
- be in this position for 2 minutes and breathe while in this position.
Other exercises to get rid of neck pain
There are two simple exercises such as gentle exercise range of motion and isometric exercises that can be done to get rid of neck pain.
range of motion exercises
Range of motion exercises work by stretching the neck muscles.
- Sit upright on the floor and slowly move your head to the right as possible.
- Hold for a minute and then return to the starting position.
- repeat the same movement to the left and back to the starting position.
- Move your head down, chin and chest, and hold for some time.
- Return to the starting position and then tilt your head to the left shoulder.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the same for the right shoulder.
Isometric exercises are performed against resistance.
- Sit upright on the floor and press the forehead with the palm. Here palm must resist movement.
- Keep your right hand on the right side of his head and pressed his head against his hand. His hand must resist the movement of his head. Repeat the same procedure for the left side.
- Keep both hands on the back of his head and pressed his head against his hands. Your hands should resist movement of the head.
- Press the right side of his face with his right hand and then press the left side of his face with his left hand. His hand must resist the rotational movement of the face.
Use these resources and follow the tips mentioned below to hold off pain neck.
- simple neck exercises every day.
- Maintaining proper sitting posture. Do not sit or stand in one position for a longer period of time.
- Use a pillow for the firm to hold off neck pain neck.
- The position of your computer monitor at eye level.
- avoid taking stress as it is considered as one of the main causes of neck pain.
- Dale gently massage the neck every day.
- usually swim to strengthen the neck muscles.
- take a break and take a break from your regular exercise routine if you have pain in the neck.
- do not wear a cervical collar without the advice of your doctor as it may worsen the condition.
- The child should avoid if you are unable to move the head due to neck pain.
- eat foods rich in resveratrol, such as blueberries, red grapes, peanut butter, black chocolate, etc.
- Get 15 to 20 minutes of sun exposure for vitamin D, which will help you experience less pain.
- Avoid wearing high heels.
- enough sleep.
I’m sure that if you follow these remedies and perform the exercises, you will get relief from neck pain. But after doing all these things if your neck pain lasts for more than a week or is spreading down to the legs and arms, then it is advisable to consult a doctor to find the underlying condition.
The post How to get rid of neck pain fast – home remedies , Reference: http://www.myhealtharchive.com/2016/05/neck-pain-fast-home-remedies.html