How do amla powder at home – at home Amla hair powder ;
How to make home amla powder – powder Amla homemade hair:
homemade Amla powder is very good for health because of its known percent purity of 100%. However, it is not so easy to grind the dried amla pieces as they are difficult. Here are some easy ways to make amla powder at home. Grid of amla pieces and dry them helps a lot while amla powder at home. Amla can be consumed in many ways. You can preserve amla in honey for easy and enjoyable consumption. amla oil homemade hair can do that can be applied on hair to promote hair growth and prevent premature aging. In this article, we will see how to make amla powder at home .
Amla powder recipe for immediate consumption:
1. Clean the amla pieces with water.
2. Allow to dry.
3. Cut into small pieces or grate for easier grinding.
4. Discard seeds.
5. Moler in a Mixie without adding water.
Amla in fresh powder made using the above recipe will be juicy and have little moisture in it as amla pieces have moisture in them. Thus, once the required amount is used, store in an airtight container and keep in refrigerator. It can be used for 2-3 days. After that, the taste of amla powder starts to deteriorate.
Dry Amla powder For a longer life:
can be done dry amla powder both home or in a mill. Home preparation involves complications below.
1. dry amla pieces are difficult to cut using a Mixie especially if the engine is not powerful.
2. There are chances that the blades stripped themselves if they are not strong enough. Other damage can also occur to the mixer.
3. The manufacturing process amla powder in the blender really takes a long time.
4. The mixer must be thoroughly cleaned as amla powder makes other grinding elements (grind after that) more bitter if not properly cleaned.
5. Can not make fine powder, if the mixer is not powerful enough.
Although there are certain complications involved in the manufacture of amla powder at home, you can test if your mixer is capable enough to deal with 2 amla first. If you are able to make the success amla powder, you win and nothing is better than home amla powder .
Now, let’s see the process of filing amla powder at home.
1. Clean the amla pieces with water. Be sure to remove all dirt.
2. Cut or grate the amla into small pieces. If you are going to grind at home, make sure amla pieces grate as it is fairly easy for grinding compared to small pieces.
3. Spread the cut on a small plate of stainless steel or glass pieces. Dry in the sun until the amla pieces have no moisture left. It might take a few days to get completely dry amla pieces based on their climatic conditions. You can cover the plate with a muslin cloth or a suitable filter to protect parts from dust.
4. Once the pieces are completely dry amla, they are ready to dust off them. Grind in a mixer or in a grist mill and a fine powder of it.
Amla powder has many uses. It can be consumed with water, milk or honey. Whit can also be added in food. Since it has a bitter taste, make sure that it will not add a great deal.
In addition to its culinary uses, Amla powder is very good for hair. Both domestic consumption and external application make a big difference in your hair. Stay tuned for the next post on the use of amla powder for hair growth and premature graying.
You might also like:
Hair Oil Amla homemade
How to preserve amla in honey
Amla benefits powdered hair, skin and face
recipe yogurt sauce Amla
Amla rice recipe
Amla pickle recipe If you like this blog, write your email address and we like on Facebook in the sidebar for more recent information the messages.
The post How do amla powder at home – at home Amla hair powder , appeared first on pinkpink.com here: Here