Home Solutions quick to get rid of dark circles ;
Our eyes are the windows to the soul. However, dark circles under the eyes says a lot about our health, lifestyle and routine.
Dark circles appear due to the following reasons: stress, insufficient sleep, hormonal changes, hereditary factors, among many others. If untreated, this will make your skin and eyes look dull. You can also pose serious health threats.
The skin under the eyes is very sensitive. Before going to the extreme treatments, try these quick and easy home remedies to prevent dark circles appear.
- Tomatoes are excellent and effective solution for the treatment of dark circles . Naturally, helps reduce dark circles and make the skin soft and supple.
How to do it? Prepare a mixture using one teaspoon fresh tomato juice and a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it gently under the eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes and wash with water. To do this, the treatment at least twice a day.
can also drink a tomato juice mixed with a little lemon juice and mint leaves to get rid of dark circles.
- cold tea bags. Tea bags are considered as a simple yet useful treatment for dark circles. Doing this simple tip regularly does see significant results. In addition, it rejuvenates eyes.
How to do it? soak a bag of chamomile tea or green tea bags preferably water. Place in the refrigerator to chill. Put a cold tea bag on each eye and allow them to rest for a while. Subsequently, fondling her eyes to dry.
- Another effective remedy for removing dark circles. potato is a natural bleaching agent that reduces the darkness and puffiness around the eyes.
How to do it? potato slice and place the slices over the affected eye areas. Another tip, grate a potato and extract juice from it. Get a cotton ball and soak it in potato juice. Close your eyes and place cotton balls soaked in his eyes. Make sure to cover all the affected areas in the area. Leave on for 10 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Cold milk . Milk reduces the appearance of dark circles and provides soothing effects on the skin and eyes.
How to do it? get a cotton ball and place in a bowl of cold milk. Apply the cotton ball, making sure it covers whole eye. Leave it on for a while and wash with water.
- almond oil. This popular and one of the most effective home remedies can help in removing dark circles.
How to do it? Apply almond oil around the eyes and leave it overnight. Gently wash the next day.
- cold compress. This also helps in the treatment of dark circles by reducing their appearance.
How to do it? Using an ice pack, cloth dipped in cold water or frozen spoon, DAB any of these near the eyes.
- crushed mint. Another option for the treatment of dark under the eyes. The cooling effect of mint provides soothing relief for tired eyes and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles.
How to do it? Place crushed mint leaves around the eyes and leave for a few minutes. Clean the residue with a damp cotton.
- orange juice. Orange juice reduces dark circles and provides a natural glow to the eyes.
How to do it? Mix some orange juice with a few drops of glycerin and apply this mixture on dark circles.
During the most remarkable effects, these home remedies combined with an adequate amount of sleep, drink lots of water, and performing the meditation exercise regularly. These activities relax and refresh the eyes and the skin underneath.
- Drinking water cured by promoting proper blood flow around the eyes and preventing the accumulation of blood.
drink 8-10 glasses of water a day helps eliminate toxins, maintain healthy skin. Meanwhile, the calming effects of meditation not only reduces the appearance of dark circles, but also balances the body clock.
The post Home Solutions quick to get rid of dark circles , source:http://www.healthdigezt.com/quick-home-solutions-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles/