“A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment for medical team. Giving birth is an adventure of ecstatic joy are not . available for men is the creative experience of coronation of the love of his life. “- John Stevenson
Getting pregnant is one of the most enriching experiences and satisfies the soul in the life of a woman. If you and your partner have decided to try to have a baby, you want to happen as soon as possible!
For some women, pregnancy is easy, while it may take time for others. On average, a woman can get pregnant within the first six months of trying to conceive.
Once you have decided to bring a new life into this world, you need to consult a doctor. There are many things that need to be taken care of while trying to conceive.
Since ovulation sperm quality of your partner, your diet for other lifestyles, all contribute to fertility and reduce the risk of a miscarriage.
If you’ve been struggling to get pregnant, some changes simple lifestyle and useful home remedies can help increase your chances of conceiving and preventing miscarriages.
Here they are the top 10 home remedies to help conceive.
Granada increases fertility in women by increasing blood flow to the uterus and thickening of the uterine lining. It even helps the healthy development of the fetus. It also helps to increase sperm quality in men.
- Click dusts Granada seeds and bark. Mixed in equal amounts and store in an airtight jar. Take ½ teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of warm water twice a day for several weeks to increase their level of fertility.
- drinking a glass of juice a day Granada.
When undergoing infertility treatment, olive oil is a good remedy to boost your chances of getting pregnant. Consuming monounsaturated fat present in olive oil it is associated with reproductive health.
According to a 2010 study presented at the annual meeting of ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology), the researchers found that a higher intake of monounsaturated fat, the main fat in olive oil , it was associated with a higher probability of live births in women who have in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Eat 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil a day to increase fertility.
- may also use extra virgin olive oil for cooking and making healthy salad dressings or sauces.
3. Maca Root
This herb contains hormone balance and fertility properties of promoting life. It helps balance estrogen and progesterone in women, which in turn increases fertility.
In addition, its high iron content may be particularly important for women before conception. Maca root also helps improve sperm count and motility.
- Mix ¼ to ½ teaspoon of maca root powder in a cup of water and drink once a day.
- You can also use this herb as a supplement after consulting your doctor
Note: .. do not take this herb during pregnancy
According to Ayurveda, dates help increase your chances of getting pregnant. They are rich in essential vitamins and minerals that are good for fertility.
- Remove the seeds 10 to 12 dates.
- Grind 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro root to form a paste.
- Add ¾ cup of cow’s milk and boil the pasta.
- drink once daily for 7 days from the date of your last period.
may also include dates in your diet. They make healthy snacks.
5. The apple cider vinegar
Some health professionals recommend apple cider vinegar for infertility. toxins from the body is cleaned and helps balance hormones.
Although it is acidic in nature, having an alkalizing effect in the body. It helps maintain an alkaline pH, both saliva and vaginal environment to facilitate conception.
also helps treat candida which can lead to infertility.
- Add 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a small amount of raw honey in a glass of water and drink twice daily.
- You can even add 1 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar premium to the bath water and soak in it for 20-30 minutes a day before going to bed.
6. Stress Management
By going through the emotions of the difficulties of fertility, it is important to manage stress, affecting fertility.
Women with high levels of alpha-amylase, an enzyme that correlates with stress, have more difficulty becoming pregnant. This enzyme delays ovulation and affects their reproductive cycle.
You can reduce stress by practicing relaxation techniques such as acupuncture, meditation, massage therapy, reading self-help books or listening to soft, soothing music with guided imagery.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1177116