When the skin, fibrous tissue, known as scar tissue forms over the wound to heal and protect it is injured. This leads to scar formation.
You can get a scar on the skin due to accidents, insect bites, abrasions, acne, burns, chickenpox, perforations, surgical incisions and vaccines.
Scars come in all shapes and sizes, and can affect your appearance and make you self-conscious.
The human body is able to take care of scars and they tend to be lighter over time . To speed healing, you can try some home remedies. The focus of scar removal remedies is to support the effective cell growth, minimize scar tissue and create healthy skin.
Note that there is no procedure that can still make a scar disappear completely. Treatments and remedies can only make it less noticeable. Before applying home remedies, be sure to clean the affected area.
Be patient and persistent because it can take some time, depending on the shape, size and type of scar. In addition, not all scar removal remedies will work for everyone.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for removing scars.
1. Aloe Vera
The aloe vera is a natural remedy removal scar due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It functions as a natural emollient to help repair damaged skin and promote healthy skin growth. In addition, the texture of your skin will improve.
- Peel off the green cover was a piece of aloe vera and takes the gelatinous substance.
- Apply the gel in his scar and massage in circular motions.
- leave for about 30 minutes, then wash.
- Applying aloe vera gel twice daily.
note :. do not apply the aloe vera gel on open wounds
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is an excellent ingredient that can help scars fade. Vitamin E, an antioxidant in coconut oil speeds up the healing time and prevents the formation of new scars. Furthermore, lauric, caprylic and capric found in coconut oil stimulate collagen production, promote healing of damaged and reversing free radical damage skin.
- Heat a little extra virgin coconut oil to liquefy.
- Put the hot oil on your palms and massage into the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes area.
- Leave on for at least 1 hour for the skin to absorb the oil.
- For best results, repeat 2-4 times a day.
3. Vitamin E oil
oil Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help fade scars. Its moisturizing property moisturizes the skin and helps repair damaged tissue and improve the appearance of scars.
- open some capsules of vitamin E for the oil.
- Spread oil over the scar and massage gently for 10 minutes.
- leave for about 15-20 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- Do this several times a day.
Note: Test this on a small patch of skin first, such as vitamin E oil can cause an allergic reaction in some people
4 .. olive
olive oil is another effective treatment natural scar removal. It is rich in vitamin E and helps keep the skin soft and hydrated. This in turn promotes healing of damaged skin. For best results, use extra virgin olive oil.
- Apply a little extra virgin olive oil hot to the affected area and massage area with small circular movements. Wait 30 minutes, then wash off the oil with a clean cloth. You can also leave the oil on your skin overnight.
- Another option is to mix some lavender oil in a little extra virgin olive oil, apply it on the affected area and massage gently for a few minutes area. Leave on for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Repeat any of these remedies several times a day until you get the desired result.
lemon contains alpha hydroxy acids, which have properties that can help treat the scars of all types of healing. Lemon can remove dead skin cells, promoting growth of new skin cells and improve skin elasticity. Vitamin C in the lemon also helps regenerate and repair damaged skin. In addition, ownership of lemon laundering helps lighten the scars.
- Rub some lemon juice on the affected area. Those with sensitive skin can dilute the lemon juice with the same amount of rose water or vitamin E oil and then apply it on the scar.
- Wait 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat once a day until the scar
. Note: As lemon can make your skin photosensitive, avoid going out in the sun immediately after use and be sure to wear sunscreen when outdoors.
Honey is a natural moisturizer, so it is an effective treatment for removing scar. Prevents the accumulation of dead skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of skin tissue.
- Apply a little honey on the scar, cover it with a bandage and leave overnight. The next morning, rinse with warm water. Repeat every day before going to bed.
- Another option is to make a scrub with equal amounts of honey and sugar candy. Apply to the affected area and rub gently for a minute area. Rinse with warm water, dry and apply a moisturizer. Using this treatment once or twice a week.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1052745