all want to have long, thick, glossy locks. However, thinning hair is a condition that affects many people and can be very annoying, for women and men alike.
Hair loss can be caused by several factors :. nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, stress, use of inappropriate hairstyles, hair products loaded with chemicals, heating tools, genetics, and other reasons
But do not worry. There are home remedies that can help nourish the hair and promote new hair growth. These remedies can be very effective, but we must continue regularly for at least a month.
Here they are the top 10 home remedies for hair growth.
1. Scalp Massage and Hot Oil Treatment
scalp massage will help to improve circulation and thus stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp for five minutes every day to see results. Rub your fingers on the scalp in a circular motion, apply gentle pressure and kneading occasionally to open blood vessels and increase blood flow.
can combine massage with hot oil treatment once or twice a week. Heat the oil (you can use coconut or olive oil) in a microwave to help penetrate the hair shaft easily and also reduce dandruff.
Pour the hot oil in the hair and comb through to ensure a uniform distribution and reduce breakage during washing. Leave the oil for at least half an hour before shampooing while wearing a plastic cap or a warm towel around your head.
Another tip says to flip your hair upside down for 2 -. 4 minutes every day will help to improve circulation
rosemary strengthens the roots, it promotes hair growth and eliminates dandruff, which makes it an excellent herb hair. Its antioxidant properties boost hair growth, and its sulfur content and silica help reverse hair loss.
Romero increase circulation in the scalp, unclog blocked hair follicles, and may even darken hair.
- Mix two drops of rosemary essential oil in two tablespoons base your taste (olive, coconut, jojoba, almond oil or avocado) oil. Massaging the scalp with this oil and leave for at least 30 minutes. Then wash your hair as usual.
- When finished with shampoo, rosemary water can be used as a hair rinse to the final. You can prepare rosemary water at home: steep two or three sprigs of rosemary in two cups of hot water for about five minutes. When cool, strain the infusion and rinse your hair with it. If you have dry grass, boil a handful of her in the water.
You can use these two remedies several times a week.
3. Castor oil
Castor oil is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E that facilitate hair growth. This oil is very thick and moisturize hair, volumizing, frizz and fight scalp infections.
- In order to obtain a better consistency and increase profits, castor oil mixed with an equal amount of base oil. Then rubbed into the scalp and massage. Leave on for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash hair as usual. Use a clarifying shampoo because it is difficult to remove.
- You can make more effective castor oil by mixing four drops of rosemary essential oil in an ounce of castor oil and then use it to massage the hair and scalp.
Our hair is made of keratin proteins and eggs are a great source of protein. This makes it highly beneficial to help grow hair.
- To make a hair mask just beat two egg yolks and add two tablespoons of olive oil in the mixture. Apply on the scalp and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then wash hair as usual.
- You can also make another hair mask using eggs: Mix an egg and a quarter cup each of mayonnaise and plain yogurt in a blender. Then apply the hair mask on your hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing.
5. Indian gooseberry
Indian gooseberry, or amla, in combination with coconut oil can be applied on hair to promote hair growth. This combination is also ideal for the prevention of premature aging.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan, add dry amla pieces in it and cook until they are charred. Then strain and cool the oil.
- massage your hair and the leather and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Do this on a weekly basis.
can also make a mixture of one tablespoon of dry powder of Indian gooseberry and lemon juice that can be applied to your hair. Even if only fresh amla juice on the hair applied, you will notice the positive results.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemons are rich in vitamins, such as C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and other nutrients. They are also loaded with antioxidants. Not only promote hair growth, but are also very useful if you want smooth, shiny and dandruff free hair. When applied to the scalp, lemon juice stimulates circulation and therefore avoids the loss of hair. However, do not use too much lemon juice as it can lighten your hair color over time.
- Mix one part lemon juice and two parts of coconut or olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on the hair and scalp and leave for 30 – 45 Barrio
- Wash out and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this once or twice a week.
7. Beet juice
The beet is a vegetable that can juice in a blender or run in a blender and pass through a sieve. It is rich in protein, carotenoids, vitamins B and C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and silica. Regularly drinking beet juice facilitate hair growth.
Beet juice is often combined with juices of other vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, lettuce, or others you prefer. For example, one can prepare a healthy beverage by pressing or mixing means beet, half cucumber, carrot and five. Strain, if necessary, and drink the juice.
drink juice alfalfa extracted from alfalfa sprouts can also be beneficial for hair growth because it is rich in vitamins A, B complex, and E as well as calcium, magnesium, folic acid and zinc.
fenugreek or methi, it is known to be good for hair growth because it is rich in protein. It also contains lecithin which strengthens and moisturizes hair.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight or for at least four hours.
- then they removed from the water and grind to a paste.
- First coconut oil on the hair applied, and then apply the paste. Let sit for at least an hour before rinsing and shampooing the hair.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week.
9. Fish oil
Fish oils are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that promote smooth, shiny hair, and also stimulate the growth of healthy hair. Often, a deficiency of these fatty acids prevents hair growth.
should take fish oil supplements every day for at least a month. If you can not stand the smell of fish oils, consider taking flaxseed oil, which can also be included in your diet (linseed or flaxseed oil).
10. Coconut milk
Coconut milk contains vitamins B, C, and E, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, phosphorus, and numerous other nutrients. It is famous for hair nutrition, promoting hair growth and prevent hair loss. You can include fresh coconut milk in your diet, or try one of these remedies.
- Massaging the scalp with coconut milk, leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash with warm water. Do this two to four times a month.
- Combine a quarter cup each coconut milk, wheat germ oil, and aloe vera gel and apply it on your hair. All these ingredients are known to stimulate hair growth, and aloe vera contains an enzyme that reduces the loss of hair.
- can also make a nourishing hair mask by mixing coconut milk with avocado pulp, olive oil and a little honey.
Diet also plays a key role in the growth of healthy hair. Therefore, you should have fresh, nutritious foods in your diet, especially incorporating green leafy vegetables and dairy products as protein and B vitamins that feed for your hair.
Assuming that your hair problems are due to a medical condition or medication, consult your doctor for proper treatment of the underlying cause.
Home remedies for hair growth , article source: http://www.healthyfoodadvice.net/home-remedies-for-hair-growth/