A lump in the armpit appears when an underarm lymph node is swollen or enlarged, especially when sick with some kind infection. Inflammation can be as small as the size of a pea or more than a few centimeters.
There are many causes behind a lump in the armpit, including bacterial or viral infections razor using antiperspirants , tissue growths harmless fat, and allergic reactions.
symptoms of a lump in the armpit may differ depending on the cause. However, some common symptoms are a swollen arm pain, body aches, swelling in other lymph nodes, skin rash, loss of appetite, and flu-like symptoms.
armpit lumps can occur in men and women of all ages. In most cases, they do not require treatment and begin to disappear as your body fights the underlying cause.
However, if a woman notices a lump in the armpit, you should consult a doctor as it may indicate breast cancer. Also, opt for a medical check whether a lump under the arm has been present for more than two weeks and shows signs of redness, tenderness, and irregularly shaped.
At the same time, you can use some home remedies to help speed recovery and prevent recurrence of the pons.
Here are the top 10 home remedies for lumps in the armpits.
1. Warm water compresses
An old to treat a lump in the armpit home remedy is warm compresses. Hot temperature helps increase blood circulation, reduce the size of the tumor and relieve pain.
- a thin towel soaked in hot water.
- squeeze any excess water.
- Place the towel under your armpit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times a day for a week.
2. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help treat a lump in the armpit within a few days. It also reduces inflammation and prevents the accumulation of fluid in the lymph nodes. It also helps retain moisture and facilitate skin repair.
- Massage the knot with vitamin E oil for a few minutes, 2 or 3 times a day for a week.
- Also, taking vitamin supplements of vitamin E after consulting a doctor or eating a diet rich in vitamin E. Some foods rich in vitamin E include almonds, sunflower seeds, spinach, avocado oil extra virgin olive oil, spinach, asparagus, turnip greens, beet greens and others.
3. The apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an effective home remedy for lumps in the armpits. This helps dry bulk and reduces symptoms such as pain and swelling. In addition, its antiseptic and antibiotic properties fight infection and promote healing.
- Mix equal amounts, filter the raw cider vinegar and water apple. Soak a cotton cloth in the solution and apply it on the affected area. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water and dry. Repeat the process several times a day until the tumor disappears.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon, filter cider vinegar raw apple and honey in a glass of water and drink once or twice a day for a few. weeks
Echinacea is another effective for lumps in the armpits home remedy. This herb helps to heal and strengthen the lymphatic system, which helps the lump disappears. Similarly, this herb is a strong antibiotic that helps to eliminate the infection through blood purification.
- Apply echinacea cream or topical ointment for the bulk, 2 or 3 times a day. Continue until you get rid of the mass.
- To fight the infection that leads to armpit lumps, drink 1-2 cups of echinacea tea daily for one week.
Note: People who suffer from autoimmune disorders should not use this herb
5 .. Honey
Honey is another remedy natural that helps alleviate a lump in the armpit. It helps to clarify the bulge and relieve pain, swelling and irritation. In addition, honey is one of the best natural antibiotic and helps fight infection at multiple levels.
- Apply some raw honey in the affected area, wait 10 minutes then rinse with warm water. Do this 2 or 3 times a day.
- In addition, you can mix 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of hot water or green tea and drink a few times a day for a couple of weeks.
Follow these remedies every day for a week.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and numerous anti-inflammatory substances that help reduce swelling and pain of a lump in the armpit. Moreover, it is a natural astringent.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1076271