Note: If you think you have the amebiasis, it is important to consult a doctor. If not treated in time, it can damage the intestines and other organs such as the liver.
amebiasis, also known as amebiasis or entamobiasis, is intestinal parasitic infection caused by Entamoeba histolytica .
This single-celled protozoan enters the body through the ingestion of E. histolyticain food or water or direct contact with contaminated feces. The transmission of this parasite can also occur during anal sex or colonic irrigation.
This health problem is common in tropical countries where sanitation is poor. People who have traveled to these places and people with weakened immune systems and other health problems are at increased risk for this infection.
It can lead to severe illness and in some cases, even death. Around 70,000 people worldwide die from the disease each year.
Symptoms appear within a week after ingestion of contaminated food. Initial symptoms include loose stools and stomach cramps .
Other symptoms include bloody stools, nausea, vomiting, fever and pain in the upper right quadrant of the torso. It can even lead to anemia due to blood loss.
If you have any of these symptoms, consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. As adjunctive therapy, you can also try some simple home remedies to combat parasites, relieve symptoms and prevent the condition from becoming life threatening.
Here are the 10 Home Remedies for amebiasis.
1. Increase fluid intake
frequent watery stools and vomiting can lead to dehydration, which can worsen your condition. To prevent dehydration, be sure to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day.
At the same time, the liquid will help keep the system clean, so your body less suitable for parasitic organisms.
- drink 8 to 10 glasses of purified water daily.
- Along with the water, you can drink tender coconut water, buttermilk, black tea and herbal tea.
- also make an oral rehydration solution (ORS) at home by mixing ½ teaspoon of salt and 6 teaspoons sugar 4 cups of clean water. Drink at regular intervals
Note: .. If you have kidney problems, consult your doctor before increasing fluid intake
coconut is a strong antiparasitic agent that can fight the parasites that cause amebiasis. It also stimulates the immune system to fight against pathogens. It can be used both in the fruit and oil to address this problem.
- Drink a few glasses of water daily tender coconut. It will help to offset the loss of body fluids due to diarrhea.
- Also, eat 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil daily. Medium chain triglycerides that help expel parasites body.
The antibiotic and antiparasitic properties of garlic helps to rid your body of harmful parasites and prevent their recurrence. It also stimulates the immune system to help your body fight infection.
- Eat 2 or 3 cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach every day for a few weeks.
- You can also take garlic supplements after consulting your doctor.
Oregano is an herb that can help fend off harmful parasites and treatment of amebiasis. Its powerful antioxidants and antibiotic properties are vital for your body to fight infection. In addition, its antispasmodic properties help relieve cramps and pain.
According to a 2000 study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research, oregano oil helps in inhibiting intestinal parasites.
- mix 2 or 3 drops of oregano oil and juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water. Drink this 3 times a day until you feel better
- Also, include fresh or dried oregano in your daily cooking
Note: .. Women pregnant women and young children should not take this herb.
5. India Lila
Indian lilac, also known as neem or margosa, it is another natural treatment for amebiasis. Its antiparasitic properties and antibiotics kill harmful parasites. Also it removes toxins left by parasites, since they die.
- Chew 5 or 6 tender on an empty stomach daily for a few weeks leaves.
- You can also take 1 teaspoon neem juice twice a day for a few weeks
- You can choose to take neem capsules or supplements after consulting a doctor
Note: .. women who are nursing or pregnant should not consume neem.
6. The apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another effective treatment for amebiasis. It helps maintain the pH level of the body, making it uninhabitable for parasites that cause this infection body.
In addition, apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins and minerals that strengthen your immune system to fight infection.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons, filter cider vinegar raw apple with a glass of warm water.
- Mix in some honey and lemon juice in the rough.
- drink it twice a day to fight infection and maintain good health.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1586684