Home Remedies for Acid Reflux Treatment ;
The acidity is defined as the burning sensation and pain in the chest and stomach. The burning sensation is caused due to the acidic juices from the stomach into the esophagus when the valve between the esophagus and stomach does not close properly. This is why heartburn often occurs after eating fried or fatty, acidic foods. Other common symptoms of this problem are nausea, gas swelling , a bitter taste in the throat and difficulty breathing. There are several home remedies natural acid reflux treatment
Remedies Home acid reflux treatment :.
1.) baking soda to get rid of acid reflux
baking soda is also named as bicarbonate sodium. quick and easy relief from acid reflux and heartburn is provided. Acts as a natural antacid that works instantly on acid reflux relief giving heartburn pain .
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and mixed in a glass of warm. water
- Drink it for immediate relief. You can also mix lemon juice in this solution.
- Repeat this procedure every time you need again.
2.) Fennel seeds for acid reflux
chewing fennel also helps reduce acid reflux. Chewing fennel seeds several times a day, which will help freshen breath while controlling the formation of stomach acid.You can also prepare a drink tea made from fennel seeds. To make this herbal tea
- Bring some water to boil and some fennel seeds to this water.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Let the water cool down and then strain the water.
- can add a certain amount of honey to sweeten.
- Drink this tea several times a day to treat acid reflux.
3.) the use of mint to cure acid reflux
Mint is an effective ingredient in the treatment of reflux acid and indigestion because of its soothing and calming properties helps digestion to treat and relieve heartburn. Make a tea using mint leaves.
- Add 1 teaspoon crushed mint leaves in a cup of hot water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Let stand for another 30 minutes.
- Drink this tea 2-3 times a day to help alleviate the problem of gas and acid reflux.
- may also chew some fresh mint leaves to prevent heartburn. However, avoid taking peppermint if you are suffering from acid reflux.
. 4) Eat ginger to reduce acid reflux
fresh ginger will provide relief from acid reflux in two ways – it helps to absorb the acid in the stomach and helps calm the nerves that contribute to acid reflux and heartburn.
can be used ginger in your kitchen or chew pieces of raw ginger or ginger tea can drink. This natural herb can be consumed daily to prevent acid reflux recurrence
To make ginger tea: ..
- Bring some water to boil and put some ginger grated on him
- simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain and cool the solution.
- You can also add honey for additional benefits.
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- Drinking this herbal tea 2-3 times a day.
5.) use of vinegar for acid reflux
If you suffer from acid reflux or heartburn, the vinegar can activate the esophageal sphincter under prevention of acid to enter the esophagus. Of all types of vinegar, apple cider vinegar generally works better.
- simply add 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- drink it before every meal.
6.) Aloe Vera juice to get rid of acid reflux
is a home remedy well known to get rid of reflux naturally acid. Aloe vera juice helps control heartburn due to acid reflux. It also helps to reduce scarring and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- For best results, drink 1/4 ap cup aloe vera juice about 20 minutes before pressing a meal.
- Make sure you do not drink too much as this can cause diarrhea and abdominal pain.
7.) Drink milk to prevent acid reflux
Drink a glass of milk ice cream can be a simple solution to the treatment of the symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn. Milk soothes the valve between the esophagus and stomach. You can also try other dairy products to address this problem. This is one of the best home remedies for people who suffer from acid reflux rarely.
8.) Use of elm deal with acid reflux
The elm has been used for centuries to treat various diseases including acid reflux. This will help thicken the lining in the stomach, which protects against acid. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Add a teaspoon of slippery elm powder to a cup of hot water
- Let’s settle this mixture for 10 minutes [
- can be sweetened with honey.
- drink after meals and before going to bed.
9.) Drink cabbage juice to treat acid reflux
Cabbage juice is natural anti-inflammatory properties they help relieve various types of digestive problems, including acid reflux.
- Take a fresh cabbage and two carrots and milled using a mill.
- You can also add some coconut water to it.
- Drink a cup and a half of this juice every morning on an empty stomach to prevent acid reflux.
- can also try juices made from vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, radishes or beets to reduce the formation of stomach acid which is the main cause of acid reflux and heartburn.
. 10) Eating almonds rid of acid reflux
Almond is also effective to get rid of acid reflux naturally remedy.
- Just after a snack or meal, eat 4-5 almonds.
- can choose raw, salted or roasted almonds according to your taste.
- chew properly until it is a paste.
- Almendras release oil slows down the production of acid in the stomach.
- Try this remedy, whenever you feel acidity problems or gas.
The post Home Remedies for Acid Reflux Treatment appeared first on http://lethow.com/home-remedies/acid-reflux-treatment/