Getting rid of bees through some solutions DIY ;
honey bees are the most popular of all bees. However, actually they represent only a small percentage of the total species of bees worldwide. Although the planet are friends and are not aggressive in nature, which have around the house you can bring discomfort to a homeowner like you.
Like what are called suggests, these flying insects are responsible for creating one of the super foods on the market – honey. Who does not love honey? It is packed with nutrients and antioxidants, plus it makes the drinks and sweet desserts without ruining your health and weight. What’s more, honey bees are known to be the main pollinators of flowers. This means that help the multiplication of flowering plants and fruits. For this couple of reasons why it can be quite painful to kill these flying insects!
still an infestation is an infestation, which could cause structural damage to your home and put the safety of their loved ones in danger. Especially if you have a small garden full of beautiful flowers, with a handful of bees around it could be beneficial. Having a large swarm of them around, however, is an entirely different story.
Before knowing some DIY solutions to get rid of these flying creatures, you may want to familiarize yourself with some very interesting facts about honey bees:
- There are over 20,000 known species of bees on the planet, and only a small percentage of which is composed of honeybees.
- The queen bee has a life expectancy of three to five years. It is also the largest of the entire colony.
- Worker bees are responsible for hunting food. They also help pollinate flowers, and are able to carry pollen up to half their own body weight.
- Just a couple of tablespoons of honey can be produced by worker bees 48 in his life.
- The poison in the sting of a bee honey is actually used to relieve arthritis and nerve pain in humans.
- Honeybees have 2 pairs of wings and 2 sets of stomachs.
- In a beehive, there are 3 types of honey bees – the queen, more than 1,500 drones (all males and have a unique function: to mate with the queen), and the rest are the worker bees (all female and the only ones that bite).
Tips to remove honey bees
Before you actually get to the part to exterminate or drive away honeybees, which is a good idea to know some effective tips on how to prevent swarming or infesting your home in the first place. Here are some of the best:
- seal all holes that can be found with putty or wire mesh. Honey bees looking structures or items around your house that have holes in them to nest in. Get into action and get all those sealed holes.
- Remove clutter around your home. appliances and furniture old or unused provide shelter for bees, allowing them to thrive and swarm. In addition, the elimination of disorder in the backyard, patio or elsewhere around the house makes it cleaner and more attractive property their appearance.
- If you have had previous problems with the honey bee infestation, make sure the honeycomb is completely eliminated. This is because bees leave their hives odors, and this can generate new bees to nest and swarm where once again.
- As a general rule, your home is prone to reinfection if you ever had problems with honeybees. It is important to make the right to save their property to have an infestation of honey bee again preventive measures.
The following are some of the things that can be sprayed on honeybees to rid your home of an infestation:
- Any insecticide intended to exterminate insects flying is capable of killing bees. Opting for organic insecticides helps save the environment from damage.
- A mixture of water and detergent in a spray bottle is known to be effective against honey bees. However, this may not be the best solution DIY around if faced with a whole colony.
- hairspray can be used to protect a flying bee honey is uncomfortably close to you. Certainly, to get a can or a bottle of hairspray is not the best move if you want to kill all honey bees in the nest.
- Bleach is an effective exterminator DIY honey bee. It can be used to get rid of honeybees in small quantities.
- Some people recommend pouring gasoline into the nest of honey bees. Although effective, the use of gasoline is definitely risky so you should forget about using it.
The post Getting rid of bees through some solutions DIY , source:http://www.healthdigezt.com/getting-rid-of-honey-bees-through-some-diy-solutions/