amazing home remedies for pain relief denture ;
Anyone can lose teeth and have to wear dentures. While periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss, you can lose teeth due to other factors such as too congenital disorder or birth trauma and even smoking and diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and rheumatoid arthritis. There are some people who are at increased risk of tooth loss as men, and those who do not care for oral hygiene. Whatever the cause of tooth loss, the first time denture wearers suffer much because of sore gums. The denture should fit into his mouth and jaws also they have to learn to move around dentures. This results in what is called teeth pain.
Not only have the first timers, including those who wear dentures for a long time also suffered from sore teeth. This pain can be the result of several factors such as infections of the mouth or sets of dentures that do not fit properly and keep moving inside the mouth.
So what if you get a sore teeth or strictly speaking, the pain associated with teeth that occurs in the gums or other parts of your mouth!
There are many precautions that can be taken for pain because of her teeth does not occur in the first place. However, if you suffer from sore gums or mouth because of your teeth, you can take the help of various remedies for aching teeth.
First Timers- wear dentures to avoid pain and how!
Your teeth are different from the false teeth grandparents, thanks to continuous improvements in the materials used for making them and also the design and structure of dentures that are now more conducive to the human mouth. dentures today are more natural and comfortable to wear. However, when you wear them for the first time, you should know that dentures take a long time, about 1-2 months to properly fit the mouth. Besides, you and your dentist with his new teeth and configuration will decide whether to continue receiving the pain of teeth or not!
Go to your dentist regularly to the fit of the prosthesis
Once natural teeth are removed, gums and bones remain in the reduction and change much until it heals completely. This is why fit of the denture is not a process completed in one day, adjusted over a period of at least 1-2 months.
needs several adjustments just after its start using your new prosthesis. In fact, first you are given what is called ” immediate dentures. You have to take this and frequent adjustments to finally receive their permanent teeth ”.
Each time you sit down, do not feel comfortable with the teeth, see your dentist and get dentures adjusted according to the changes that have occurred in the mouth due to the healing process. This is essential to avoid future dental pain.
Get your permanent teeth realigned
Even after obtaining their permanent teeth, a work that remains to be done- realigning their new dentures! As you know that no changes in the gums and bones occur and therefore require relining your dentures for a perfect fit. If your prosthesis is a hard dental prostheses, acrylic material is used for repowering. A soft denture coating is performed using a soft and flexible material.
denture adhesive use as soon as it begins to feel pain
This pain can be due to ill-fitting dentures. You can improve your adaptation temporarily by using denture adhesive. Apply 3-4 small touches such adhesive on its upper teeth and similar amounts throughout the interior of the lower teeth. denture adhesive will hold your dentures safer and help relieve or reduce pain temporarily. It is necessary to correct the wrong setting if you want to get rid of that permanent dental pain. Go to your dentist as soon as possible for this purpose.
take proper care of dentures
This is essential to maintain the shape of their teeth. Dentures lose their shape when allowed to dry. When not in use, keep them submerged in water. However, soaked in hot water. This may lead to deformation. A modified form of the teeth means that it will be fit for their mouth disease and then will result in pain.
The topical oral analgesic on the gums
You can ask your dentist about it beforehand so you can apply this to your gums as soon as the pain (which it is almost inevitable with a new denture). You can also make use of some home remedies for sore teeth that we will discuss later here.
Long Time users- Easing the pain of the teeth
As you have read before, even those users who use dentures long time, producing a sore teeth. This may be due to a poor fit of the denture in the period of time due to various reasons.
- As the gums and bones shrink with age, you may need to obtain new prosthesis every few years. The ridges also gum away with age, and the alignment of their jaws transformed. All this requires you to go to your dentist and get dentures examined.
- In general, dentures last up to 5 -7 years. If you are using your dentures more than these numbers of years, it’s time to get your new dentures. Your old denture may be giving you pain because of its lost structure or change in the mouth.
- If your teeth gets a lose fit because of all the reasons mentioned above, you can get the pain, ulcers, infections and other facial problems as well. When you visit your dentist, he will tell you if your teeth needs to be adjusted, based or exceeded. Sometimes only soft denture lining is everything to give pain relief teeth. However, if your teeth are really too old or is damaged, you may have to get it replaced with new teeth.
- Sometimes stomatitis (candidiasis or yeast infection of the mouth) can also lead to pain inside of his mouth. However, mouth pain can also be caused due to ill-fitting dentures or dentures that have been used for a long time. Your dentist is the best person to inform you of the exact reason for the pain. Once the cause is known, you can take steps to relieve pain.
Then he left with two options. One of them, either change the prosthesis or get it rebased or relined. Two, get proper treatment for all other causes of pain in the mouth or use home remedies to get rid of the pain of teeth.
home remedies for pain related teeth
The use of olive oil for sore gums
You may suffer from sore gums often, especially if you are a first time user of dentures. Many denture wearers also suffer from gingivitis. Gingivitis leads to inflammation and pain in the gums. Olive oil is one of the popular remedies for sore gums. Olive oil has anti-inflammatory effects on the gums and thus reduces swelling probably by increasing levels of vitamin K. This reduces bacteria in the mouth and to get rid of the pain. Sometimes when given the pain due to excessively dry mouth, olive oil may be useful in preventing such dryness.
Do the following:
- take 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- swish in mouth for 30-40 seconds or even for a couple of minutes if you can.
- Now spit it out.
- Continue doing this for about 5-10 minutes.
- When it is about to go to sleep at night, remove your dentures.
- Apply olive oil directly to the gums
- If you feel pain and tenderness in the gums due to dryness, apply a little olive oil on the gums few minutes before using your teeth postiza.
- wait some time for the oil to be absorbed into the gums.
- Wipe off any excess oil with a clean cloth.
- Now use your dentures.
do this treatment at home for a week. If the pain is still there or if it gets worse after a week, see your dentist immediately. The pain may be due to gum and jaw infection.
nail for sore mouth and gums
Clove is one of the most effective tooth pain home remedies of any kind. It has been used for centuries in Asian and now almost all countries in the world use it as the best folk remedy for sore gums and mouth countries. Even dentists use clove or clove oil to help relieve pain. Why teeth are as effective for toothache? They contain eugenol, a strong anesthetic and antiseptic to eliminate pain and fights germs.
clove oil or clove
Do the following:
- Take a whole clove and place it between the point of gum pain and adjacent tooth pain.
- If possible, try to chew slowly to release their juice and oil.
- If not, just keep it in place. It will be released gradually contents to cure your pain.
- Within a few minutes, the numbness that brings forth will feel.
- If you do not feel comfortable with the whole cloves, clove oil get.
- With the help of a cotton swab, apply a little clove oil at the point of pain inside her mouth.
- Repeat this several times a day.
figures for pain and sore gums
figures have been used in many parts of the world as a natural agent that relieves pain, especially toothache. It is even used as a remedy for painful abscesses and irritated gums. Mexicans, Hispanics and Arabs widely used to combat mouth sores figs.
Do the following:
- Cut figure into two halves.
- Take one of the half and place it between the cheek and the point of pain in the gum. Make sure the open side of Fig touches your gum pain.
- Keep still while you have the piece of figure inside the mouth so that it is time to heal the pain of the gums.
- You can remove it after 20-30 minutes.
Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for pain relief denture
There are many suitable in your kitchen cupboards and herbal shops that can be used ingredients to make a rinse oral herbal for all types of pain in the mouth, including that caused by the teeth. All these herbs and spices herbs help relieve pain. They have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and pain relieving properties properties.
- Anise (crushed) – 2 teaspoons
- leaves- 1 tablespoon peppermint
- Myrrh tincture – 1 teaspoon
- water 2 cups
Do the following:
- Bring the water to a boil
- Add the mint leaves and crushed anise and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the flame and cover the pot.
- Let stand for hours until completely cool
- Now add the tincture of myrrh It is not only an antiseptic agent, but also acts as a preservative for your homemade mouthwash.
- store this in a bottle.
- to use, take 2 tablespoons of this mouthwash herbal done for you and swish in the mouth for a couple of minutes. Spit it out.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day.
- Always shake the bottle before taking the solution mouth rinse.
rinse your mouth with warm salt water
remove the prosthesis first. Never use hot water while using your teeth. Whenever mouth, remove the denture and rinse with warm (not hot water) warm water that has salt in it. Salt has anti-bacterial properties. This helps in developing and drain any abscess that could have formed in the gums due to dentures.
- Hot Water 1-2 cups
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
do the following:
- Add salt to hot water
- take some in your mouth and swish it in your mouth for a few seconds before spitting it out.
- Repeat until all finished water.
- mouth with warm salt water 2-3 times a day.
- After rinsing the mouth, wait some time before using your teeth.
The use of Aloe Vera to get rid of dental pain
aloe vera, the magic herb, has been used since biblical times for various medical needs. Many Russian studies also mention the use of aloe vera for the treatment of various diseases of the gums. Aloe vera today is being used for a wide range of dental problems including pain. Aloe vera is an herb healing and soothing. Gums sometimes get pain because they become sensitive due to rough brush teeth, abrasion toothpaste, dental floss, crunchy foods, toothpicks and dentures courses. International Aloe Science Council says, aloe vera can soothe the pain of inflamed gums and effectively. Can, in fact, the treatment of lesions of the mouth as well. By the pain due to constant rubbing of ill-fitting dentures, you can apply aloe vera gel to the gums. Not only reduces inflammation but also controls bacterial contamination.
The aloe vera gel (preferably leaf fresh aloe)
Do the following:
- Take some aloe vera gel
- applied directly on sore gums
- That’s it!
- However, if you feel uncomfortable because the idea of a foreign element in your mouth, rinse your mouth with water after 20-30 minutes.
- You can repeat this as many times as you want during the day.
apple cider vinegar reduces pain teeth
apple cider vinegar has been widely accepted as one of the best anti-inflammatory and antiseptic agent. The antiseptic properties of ACV helps kill bacteria that might have resulted from dentures or other causes. This alleviates all types of pain in the mouth.
- apple cider vinegar 1-2 tablespoons
- Water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the water glass.
- mix well.
- Now rinse the mouth with this solution.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
will promote healing and helps get rid of germs as well.
Using Sage to relieve the pain of the teeth
Sage herb has anti-inflammatory properties that can effectively reduce the gum pain and swelling. It also has antimicrobial properties that kill germs in the mouth. Thus you can use this herbal remedy to treat the irritated and swollen gums due to dentures. You can simply chewing a few leaves of fresh sage to relieve pain. If not, rinse your mouth as described below.
- 1 teaspoon dried sage Herb
- Water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Boil water grass and sage together for about 5-10 minutes
- let cool to room temperature.
- Drain and rinse your mouth with this water herbs.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
Remedy Tea Black Denture Pain
Black tea has tannic acid in it. The tannic acid is an astringent that helps relieve pain and inflammation. It also helps to contain the spread of bacteria in the mouth. It can be used effectively to get rid of sore gums you have given your dentures.
- Black tea – 1 teaspoon (or 1 tea bag)
- cups water 2/1
Do the following:
- Boiling water.
- Add the black tea to this.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Strain and let cool
- If the use of the teabag steep in hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool after removing the tea bag.
- Rinse your mouth with this tea.
- Repeat twice a day.
The tea tree oil for denture Pain
This is for those who receive pain due to oral yeast infection. denture wearers are at increased risk of prosthetic stomatitis or oral candidiasis. dental stomatitis is caused by a yeast or fungus known as Candida. If you have red zone below the teeth, you get tested for candidiasis. As an immediate home treatment, you can use tea tree oil to get rid of pain and inflammation. Tea tree oil is an excellent antibacterial agent and is able to effectively combat yeast too.
- a few drops of tea tree oil
- water (optional) – 2-3 tablespoons to 1 cup
Do the following:
- If you can tolerate the strength of tea tree oil, can directly apply 1-2 drops this oil on sore gums. However, it is recommended to use after diluting with water.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil for 2-3 tablespoons of water and apply to the gums
- can also add a few drops of tea tree oil in a cup of water. Soak a cotton ball in this water. Now apply this cotton gum pain. Keep it there for a few minutes
- may also mouth with a glass of water which has been added a few drops of tea tree oil.
If the condition does not improve in 2-3 days, visit your dentist and get appropriate treatment.
Tips for proper care of the teeth and Use
Management of proper teeth is the first and foremost requirement to prevent and treat problems of the teeth and pains.
- Make sure your dentures fit properly. Pay regular visit to the dentist. Your dentures need to be adjusted, modified or replaced with a new one as the gums and bones change over time.
- First timers, speak slowly. If you are a first time user teeth, talk less and gently. If your dentures move around laugh or smile, gently bite and swallow to get them back in place. Do not forget to go to your dentist to adjust the setting.
- Having soft foods in the first few days after fitting dentures. During the first couple of days, have only liquids like juices, smoothies, soups, broths. Not having them too hot or too cold. It is good, it is at room temperature. Take small bites of soft food such as eggs and yogurt. Avoid eating anything sticky. Chew food slowly and use both sides of their mouth at the same time. This will prevent your dentures from moving forward or deposit.
- do not sleep with your dentures. Do this only if your dentist suggests that it should do for certain periods, such as after multiple extractions and initial adaptation of new prostheses.
- Handle with care dentures. They can break easily. Whenever holding your dentures, stand over a sink filled with water or place a towel or cloth on the counter so that if you accidentally drop them remain safe.
- clean your dentures daily before putting them in the mouth in the morning. Keep them soak overnight in a denture cleaner. Use a soft brush or brush special denture cleaning to thoroughly clean. Never use more or less dust cleaning, bleach or toothpaste on your dentures. All of them are too abrasive and can damage your teeth.
- Clean mouth every day. Massaging the gums, tongue and palate of his mouth gently before using your dentures. Maintaining proper oral hygiene. This is important to avoid any infection of the gums or mouth that can lead to pain.
- store dentures properly. Whenever not in use, store them in a denture solution or hot water cleaning. Never use hot water as dentures lose their shape due to heat.
- Never use toothpicks. They can damage the dentures and give pain teeth.
If you follow these tips, you will not get the pain of teeth. If, somehow, you suffer from pain due to teeth, use home remedies for pain denture described in this article.
The post amazing home remedies for pain relief denture appeared first on http://www.rapidhomeremedies.com/remedies-for-denture-pain.html