Each time a woman learns the facts of life you are pregnant, the first thing that comes into your mind than the happiness of holding a new life in the arms is the periodic disease during pregnancy, high and low health, nervousness and excitement all at the same time. Morning sickness is one of the phases of hectic disease that every pregnant woman has to go. Some women have strong episodes of sickness in the form of vomiting, headache and nausea. The unfortunate is a phase of moodiness with tender breast cancer and morning sickness usually does not happen in the morning, but you can deal with it day and night.
Nearly 75% of women who are pregnant and dealing with morning sickness the same questions and go through the same stages of disease. Their most common question is: “Does this disease have so Is there anything we can do that will make us feel better I was enjoying my pregnancy?” The answer to all these silly questions is yes and yes, it will definitely come to after struggling for some time this phase. The problem of morning sickness is not forever, but it happens in and out during the first trimester of pregnancy and bother for just a little while. By the time you are going through this, it is not able to understand the fact that it will be only temporary, but the good news is, you can only overcome this part of the disease using some effective and proven remedies they are safe and useful use, some will give immediate relief also. Just remember one thing that different remedies work well for different mothers waiting, so you need to make sure you are using the most effective.
We have said about 9 most effective, tried and tested remedies for morning sickness, but before we put a light on what exactly are morning sickness.
What is morning sickness?
Speaking of morning sickness, we mean more precisely nausea and vomiting during pregnancy (NVP). Morning sickness usually not confined to the morning, but can occur at any time of day and the problem faced by nearly 80% of women. This type of disease that occurs between 6 TH and 12 TH week of pregnancy, but do not need to continue for longer and usually ends by the 16 TH week. Doctors are still clueless why morning sickness happens to women during pregnancy, but there are many theories related that illuminate the problem of morning sickness such as:
- Lower blood pressure and blood sugar.
- increase in the level of estrogen.
- increase in the level of progesterone.
- Increased human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
- Sensitivity to any odor that may cause gag-reflex.
Beside the strange and eventful experience morning sickness is quite harmless for most pregnant mother and her developing child inside, while 1% of pregnant moms pass hyperemesis gravidarum , which is an extreme case in which women go through dehydration and instant weight loss. These women should be immediately admitted to hospital for intense treatment. If you go through a phase like this, you need to get some quick consultation immediately to avoid serious health problems that are dangerous for both you and baby.
NOTE :. expectant mothers who go through hyperemesis gravidarum usually offer a girl instead of a boy
Pregnant women are usually more concerned about getting rid of nausea and morning sickness related rather than during pregnancy. There are many remedies morning sickness that can help out efficiently to overcome this problem. These remedies can make you feel better and can relief of the symptoms of morning sickness. Let us now through some of the most effective remedies to reduce this annoying problem pregnancy.
The use of lemon is the best way to reduce disease nausea and control morning due to its calming effect. These are very inexpensive and can be easily purchased from any market or vegetable hawker nearby. Lemon can be used in many different ways to reduce nausea and vomiting. Let’s see how it is so effective in this matter:
- Mix Santo Lemon: If you feel nauseous then you must try this mixture. Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of honey on teaspoon mint juice and half well. Instant have this mixture and treated two or three times a day. You can also try this mixture in place of honey with a little sugar, but according to your need and taste.
- The lemon water: just squeeze into a lemon in a glass of cold water and drink whenever you feel the need
- Lick Lemon. Simply cut a fresh lemon, top with a pinch of salt and start licking
- lemon candy. always keep some lemon drops near you like a bag or drawer. Whenever you feel vomiting, grab and chew difficult to overcome.
- Lemon Essence. Another solution is well smelling freshly cut lemon or lemon flavor candies to overcome the disease
- Vela Limón :. Try some lemon-scented candles and keep them on in the room or anywhere you feel more to help reduce nausea from the beginning
8. Good nutrition
Having good nutrition during pregnancy is a difficult challenge. Pregnancy is all about having junk momentum is very healthy for the entire scenario diet for both mother and child food. A pregnant woman requires a huge list of nutritional requirements is extremely important for health throughout the baby and mother to delivery and postpartum. The concept is completely based on the amount required by the mother serve at each meal per day. Here just follow some tips and tricks to overcome morning sickness.
- Keep Some Snack: A healthy snack is always good. During pregnancy, the mother often feel hungry and want to eat something. empty stomach can cause dehydration which can cause severe nausea. Keep some snacks near you, such as keeping their bad or side drawers so they are easy to approach and can eat anywhere. Try to eat snacks such as dried fruits, nuts, crackers and baked potatoes.
- eat often: Never keep an empty stomach just to avoid problems such as nausea and vomiting. Keep a habit of eating frequently and eat something soon after every 2 hours. Add milk, fresh fruits, proteins and carbohydrates in your diet. These foods are extremely important to the health of the mother and child.
- Avoid oily and fatty foods: In any case, avoid fatty foods and fats because they take longer to digest and upset the digestive tract. oily foods can cause heartburn and vomiting can lead to sever.
- Before going to bed snack: Never sleep empty stomach. If you feel hungry to bite your stomach with something healthy and then go to bed after a while.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated for long. This exercise will keep you cool and also light skin because water flushes all kinds of toxins from the body.
- eat what you crave: During pregnancy cravings still strong and can do nothing. Sometimes you feel like eating ice cream and again some delicious spicy stew. Always eat what you crave as this will help you control your morning sickness. The better you eat. The better you will feel.
Ginger is an amazing food that is in our mother earth. ginger roots are filled with some amazing chemicals called shogaols and gingeroles are operating effectively to provide immediate relief of nausea and vomiting. You do not need to worry about more morning sickness. Let’s see how we can use this amazing root to overcome this problem:
- Ginger and Honey Syrup: Add about 6 drops to 5 fresh ginger juice in a tablespoon of honey. Mix well and swallow the mixture in the morning when you wake up.
- ginger soup: Add a little freshly grated ginger in a cup of water and boil. Reduce by half, to cool, add a tablespoon of honey and drink daily to overcome nausea.
- Ginger tea: You can make a very effective and simple ginger tea by adding about 1 ½ teaspoon of powdered ginger in a cup of boiling water. Boil for about 10-15 minutes and then strain out. Add a little honey to taste and drink slowly as usual drinks, hot and hot tea. Pregnant women should not drink this tea more than three times a day because of its hot effects on the stomach.
- Chewing ginger: Chewing small piece of fresh ginger or sucking the juice can give immediate relief to nausea and vomiting. One can feel refreshed following this method.
If you are looking for something very small and one thing that will give a fresh effect and then always go for things done mint or peppermint only itself. Very cool and soothing mint anesthetic effect is to soothe the uncomfortable disturbance in the stomach and allow you to overcome your morning sickness. See how different we can use peppermint to reduce nausea or vomiting.
- mint tea: Simply prepare mint tea by adding about 1 teaspoon mint leaves in a cup of boiling water. Steep the tea for about 10-12 minutes and then strain. Add honey or sugar to taste. Drink slowly like a normal tea.
- Essential Oil: Peppermint essential oil can also help bad nausea relief. Dab a few drops of this essential oil on a cloth and just inhale the soothing smell. You will feel very relieved with this matter.
- soothing peppermint candies: Keep good quality peppermint candies dome in your purse or drawers for easy access. Eat them when you have urge or feeling nauseous.
- peppermint candles: candles mint can also play a nice role in reducing the problem of morning sickness. he ignited in her living room so that its essence can be spread through the air and inhalation that can give you immediate relief.
- Peppermint fresheners: Many types of air fresheners are available in the market with different relaxing fragrances. Choosing the right one for the special purpose can solve many problems. mint fresheners can help solve the problem of nausea. Just spray around your room and inhale the smell. The time will feel immediate reduction in nausea and you can feel much better.
The cheese can be a quick solution to the problem of morning sickness every day during early pregnancy. Protein intake is certainly very important to your overall health. Protein intake helps regulate the level of blood sugar. According to a special research, protein-rich foods enriched helps reduce the symptoms of morning sickness and especially at that time when you want to eat more carbohydrates.
- cheese can be eaten at the time you feel sick and do not want to eat anything else.
- Different flavors of cheese can be eaten as mozzarella, cheddar or cottage cheese.
- Mix some fresh cheese salad with diced fruits or vegetables, both for lunch or dinner.
- you can also try cheese or filled protein-rich foods before going to sleep good night.
4. Curry leaves
Curry leaves can also show some miracles to ease their morning sickness. Most ayurvedic medicines containing natural products showing no side effects and curry leaves are one of them. These leaves have some impressive results when combined with other miracle foods. Let’s see how we can use it to overcome morning sickness:
- Curry Leave Syrup: Extract the juice of small curry leaves and mix well with lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey. Drink this syrup to avoid any kind of nausea or vomiting. It is better to drink early in the morning.
- Chew curry leaves: Just take some curry leaves and chew directly in raw form. The juices of the leaves will feel little bitter, but will give immediate relief from nausea.
- Curry Leave Tea: Boil some curry leaves in a cup of water and boil for 10 minutes. Strain and add honey to taste. Drink this tea twice a day to feel fresh and direct nausea.
- The pillow trick: Take some curry leaves and keep them on your pillow before bedtime. The strong scent of the leaves overnight help you to overcome the problem of morning sickness the next day.
Cookies can be a quick solution to your morning sickness, just grab a few and eat fast . Crackers are a snack that is light on the stomach and can turn off the queasy feeling quickly.
- The best option is too early to start your day with some fresh cookies so you do not feel any nausea or vomiting for the rest of your day. Try this method for the first weeks of their precious pregnancy.
- is not necessary that you have to eat this precious morsel just the morning, but it may take a little anytime of the day and eat it.
- eat it when you crave or you feel a little nauseous.
- Maintain a habit of keeping a small portion of wheat crackers light, cookie low soda sodium or popcorn in your bag to avoid any inconvenience, as they are very useful to carry and be just available.
Actually, the fries are made generously for pregnant women to enjoy and kill that feeling of nausea annoying. they can eat without feeling guilty about weight gain and consumption of extra calories. I eat some potato chips can be light in the stomach and can calm the disturbance in it.
- The chips may show some wonders and can quickly relieve the feeling of nausea that occurs due to excess saliva. It is salt on the fries will help dry salts.
- Remember not enjoy more with a snack such sky, just t eat a few of them whenever you feel the pain of nausea.
- If you are not too concerned about your weight and health and then opt for fat chips or baked potatoes without.
- Keep a small bag of chips in his bag in order to seize it when necessary.
1. Fennel seeds
Fennel seeds can play a good role in reducing the feeling of nausea that feels usually between the first weeks of pregnancy. Licorice flavor and aromatic fragrance of fennel seeds can relieve upset stomach and give quick relief from morning sickness. They are the anesthetic properties of fennel seeds that help fight nausea.
- seeds roasted fennel: eating a teaspoon of seeds roasted fennel and just grind and chew them to juices fennel seeds directly interact with the stomach and help calm the strange disturbance that creates . nausea
- fennel tea: Add a teaspoon fennel seeds in a cup of boiling water. Let stand for about 10 minutes. Strain and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink this tea twice a day. Make sure you do not take more than twice.
- Fennel Syrup take one teaspoon of fennel seeds, 1 tablespoon lemon and a teaspoon of honey. Mix well and swallow this syrup whenever you feel nausea or vomiting.
Some important tips
- try to drink a glass of cold water every hour.
- Do not eat too much greasy food, because it will be heavy on the stomach and can cause nausea.
- eating fruits and vegetables that are high in water content, like carrots, cantaloupe, cucumbers, grapes, apples, oranges and pears.
- do a little walk 10 steps to reduce the feeling of nausea.
- Cata brine can also give you quick relief from nausea.
- Taking a quick shower can also prevent having morning sickness.
- eat foods that are nutrient dense.
- If you feel exhausted and suffocated inside the walls, go out and have a little walk in the fresh air.
- take a short nap as this could reduce the feeling of nausea and prevent it for the future.
- Taking plenty of rest can make you feel better and allow you to reduce the fear of morning sickness.
- avoid sitting in front of computer and TV for longer.
- Keep busy by reading some good books or playing a puzzle.
9 How to get rid of morning sickness remedies for mothers , article source: http://olwomen.com/morning-sickness-remedies/