Yogurt is available in almost all the others at home. Its usefulness not only end up in the kitchen and food, but also very useful as an agent of beauty. Yogurt is supposed to be anti-inflammatory and anti-reducing itchy skin and not only that their present lactic acid also helps kill bacteria that could cause skin rashes and itching to go. If you are looking for some effective remedies
- Mix 3 tablespoons of papaya with half a cup of yogurt plus add a few drops of lemon juice will make a perfect moisturizer for oily skin that can be applied once a week for 10 minutes in the skin.
- Or simply apply yogurt directly on the skin before going for a swim.
12. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gel has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory for the fight against any dry, scaly skin properties. Aloe Vera could easily grow in every home and its gel could be used for so many different purposes. It is also recommended to drink its juice have a house
Squeeze aloe vera leaves good enough to apply to the skin.
Apply the gel and wash after 10 minutes.
repeat it twice in one day.
butter mask 11.
There are several body creams available in the market these days. These body creams come in different flavors, sizes and brands, but certainly contain chemicals. Therefore, one can go for natural butter found in the market and apply to the skin to keep it hydrated. It is one of the best
- Take a tablespoon of butter and mixed with a small amount of water.
- apply this mixture on the skin.
- let stand for a few minutes and then wash off with warm water.
“Hydrate the skin with the best natural products and help yourself to a smooth and soft skin is reached.”
Vitamin A is very healthy for the skin because it helps repair and avocados are rich in vitamin A, therefore, avocado it is said to be a very good moisturizer for dry skin. Besides that avocados contain antioxidants and fatty acids to maintain healthy and hydrated. So be sure to add in your regular diet to enjoy the breathtaking
avocados are mixed to be pulpy. Then apply this paste on the skin for 10 minutes before rinsing.
Or you can mix the avocado with honey and apply it on the skin for 15 minutes.
This is not only a smiple but also considered as the best moisturizer for oily skin.
Mix a ripe banana with a small amount of oatmeal and apply it on the skin. Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
Mix oatmeal with milk and apply it on the skin for a few minutes and then rinse.
8. Almond oil
Almond oil is not greasy in nature and contains vitamin E in it. Having vitamin E in which makes it a good moisturizer for oily skin. It is highly recommended if you want to know
The application of almond oil in the Journal of the skin makes it softer,
The application of almond oil mixed with a few drops of rose water is also another how to apply it on the skin.
The lactic acid in milk helps exfoliate the skin soft and smooth. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- One can simply apply skin milk soaking a cotton ball in milk and then rubbing on the skin. You can let it stay on the skin for a few minutes and washing it.
- can also mix a few drops of honey in milk and apply on the skin for a smoother and hydrated. Rinses after 15 minutes.
Olive oil is by far one of the best oils is for the body. It can be used in salads, for the purpose of cooking and skin. Since ancient times we have been using oil
moisturize the skin before going to the bathroom with olive oil.
And after a bath can be applied gently on the skin.
It is also possible to combine it with brown sugar and apply before a bath.
“Keeping skin hydrated is the best way to make him stay happy and healthy, so read about natural moisturizers and give your skin the best treatment. ”
Honey is one of the best types of food from the land. Besides being good in taste that has numerous health benefits attached to it. It helps keep skin hydrated and locks in moisture in the skin. It also contains vitamins that are good for the skin.
- One can simply apply honey on the skin for half an hour and rinse with cold water.
- O can be combined with a lemon honey and a few drops of milk and apply it on the skin. Let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash it away.
banana is also said to be good for the skin. Health
Mash a ripe banana and mix two tablespoons of yogurt in it.
apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
wash it with cold water.
3. Oil mustard
Mustard oil is extracted from mustard seeds. It is used in certain counties as cooking oil, while some of them even use it as
Mustard oil is used to massage babies for smoother and better skin.
also it could be used by adults for the similar purpose.
And a lot of beneficial properties of mustard oil, also used as a coagulant is the skin begins to bleed.
2. Sunflower Oil
Sun flower oil, although a bit pricey, but very good for the skin to be used as a moisturizer for the skin dry. It is thin and slick and works well on the skin. Sunflower oil also is used for cooking.
1. grapeseed oil
grapeseed oil comes from the seeds of pressed grapes, which are used in wine making.
- grape seed oil contains vitamin C, which helps illuminate the skin.
- grape seed oil also helps to reduce fine lines in the skin.
- Regardless of any skin type that is good for them and helps moisturize the skin.
- For a less dry skin avoid excessive exposure underwater.
- Use a soap that moisturizes the skin
- Always use a moisturizer after washing hands or bathing backside.
- Wear socks and gloves to prevent dryness and Use a humidifier in the room for the skin hydrated.
- drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
- Always moisturise the skin before bedtime.
15 Best Ways and effective to moisturize the skin naturally , article source: http://olwomen.com/ways-to-moisturize-skin-naturally/