yellowjackets are the leading cause of death by venomous animals worldwide. In the fatal cases, however, the person is extremely allergic to yellow jacket venom. Almost half of the deaths, occur in victims bitten by first time.In this guide, we will study some of the best treatment options and remedies natural yellow jacket sting. We will also cover remedies for bee and wasp stings. We will also cover ways to prevent these bites in the first place.
1. Do not disturb the hornet’s nest
The number one cause of yellow wasp disturbing your nest. By the time these insects feel there is a danger to their nest, which can burn the author. If nests of yellowjackets in construction shrub or accidentally stepped on or close to a building where the nest has been disturbed then there is not much you can do. Avoid vibrations in the ground, where nests of yellowjackets is. Usually in the summer months, vibration can occur due to lawnmowers, etc. If you are aware that it is a nest around, then it is not removed by professional exterminators or avoid using the mower to prevent the nest being disturbed.
2. Do not run
If you happen to have disturbed a nest of yellowjackets, then your first instinct would be to run. However, this is not the right solution. What you should do instead is slowly back until stop biting wasps.
3. Educate children about wasps and their benefits
children may already be educated about the dangers of wasp sting. But also educate them about their benefits (such as help in pollination and also that feed on caterpillars that destroy plants). Summer and autumn are the common months stations show an increase in the activity of the wasps. Tell the children to be careful around nests of yellowjackets. Fast avoiding sudden movements is essential to avoid vibrations that tend to disturb the nest. If an insect alights on that little by little with a brush off, or let fly. Do not crush or it might pique.
4. Be careful during picnics
Yellowjackets are attracted to sugary sweet drinks. Therefore, if picnicking outdoors, inspect your glasses of soda / drinks before taking a sip. This is one of the best preventive measures to help you avoid bees, wasps and stings this summer yellowjcket measures. In the high season, avoid eating outdoors. If you must, put the drink in a covered cup and drink using a straw.
5. The treatment of yellow bite jacket
If you are stung by bees, wasps, yellow jackets:
- Remove stingers skin if they are still present. You can scrape stingers with a hard object. If possible, use a clean object. However, it is more important to remove the stingers quickly instead of worrying about sterilization of the object.
- Wash skin with soap and water. You can apply an antibiotic ointment to the area of the bite.
- Apply ice packs to minimize swelling. You can use the ice pack and press down firmly on the bitten area. Repeat every 20 minutes. You can place a clean cloth between your skin and the ice to prevent freezing of the skin.
- Apply paste of baking soda and meat tenderizer water to the area of the bite. This quickly reduce pain, swelling and itching.
- Take Benadryl to stop the allergic reaction. If Benadryl causes drowsiness, you want to avoid, you could take Claritin to get rid of the itching.
- If you experience severe pain, take a paracetamol or ibuprofen.
- The inner bites the throat, mouth around the lips and eyes are more dangerous. Seek immediate medical treatment if these.
- If it has been over 10 years since his tetanus shot, you could consider getting one in the next few days after being bitten.
6. Avoid bites other
If you have to stay outside after being bitten, you should avoid more bites wearing protective clothing. You can also use insect repellent sprays to repel wasps and bees, yellowjackets.
7. Keep the party was stung high
Keep the bite of the elevated above heart level. This is one of the best remedies for bees, yellowjackets and bites and preventing the spread of the venom.
8. Most bites do not need medical attention
As noted above, only if bites are close to sensitive areas, then you should seek immediate medical help. Otherwise, simple bedrest is suitable. However, if you experience dizziness, rashes, difficulty breathing, choking, etc., then call 911. Paramedics / emergency personnel can manage some steroids to reduce these symptoms. In some cases, epinephrine injection (adrenaline) may be administered. If you feel better, you will be sent home immediately. If you are allergic, then you may be asked to remain in the hospital for observation.
9. bees stings natural remedies
treatment of bee stings and natural yellow jacket wasp sting remedies are not very different. You can use all of the above solutions for bee stings too. Also, apply some crushed garlic on the site since garlic is antibacterial and can help stop the pain and swelling.
10. Use essential oils
Some varieties of essential oils like lavender and sandalwood are soothing on insect bites. Apply a small amount of diluted oil (use coconut oil for diluting in the ratio 1: 1).
11. Use activated carbon
If you are wondering how to treat wasp stings, you can use activated carbon in the area of the bite to remove the poison. This will stop the pain and prevent healthy areas of infection with poison.
12. Homeopathic remedies for insect bites and stings
Following homeopathic remedies should always be kept on hand and can help with many insect bites / stings symptoms:
- Echinacea extract -. This helps stop the poison from spreading to healthy tissues
- Apis -. Apis remedy use in conjugation with moist snuff leaves and applied to the area of the bite
- Apply meat tenderizer papaya extract to extract the poison.
- Using charcoal poultice in the region of chopped skin. This remedy is beneficial for the treatment of yellow jacket bees, hornets and wasps bites.
If you are stung in the eyes, please see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. Also bites into the oral cavity need assessment and observation for a few days. In case of multiple stings yellowjackets, it is best to check at the hospital for treatment.
12 Best Remedies For Yellow Jacket Stings, article source: http://www.bestremedies.net/12-best-remedies-yellow-jacket-stings/