little tiny ants and do not look good at all when you see them marching in closets or walls or anywhere. You have to look into the matter since they really do not want ants walking through your dishes or on the wall of his bedroom.
Therefore, to avoid everything that is written here we offer some very good home remedies to ward off ants. You can get rid of these ants easily by following these remedies. So, take a look here and see what can go for itself.
Vinegar is basically a liquid which is an ethanol fermentation by acetic acid bacteria. It is generally used in food dishes for cooking purpose, but historically it was also used as a mild acid. Since it has some medical and domestic uses, therefore its use is spread over a wide class.
Usually there are two methods that lead straight to the fermentation of vinegar; one is the method of slow fermentation traditionally used while the other is the method of rapid fermentation.
Well, vinegar is also used for internal purpose and that is to protect the ants:
- Vinegar has a strong smell, therefore, one could combine 50% vinegar and 50% water to make a liquid that could be used to protect against ants.
- Spray this liquid in the area where ants could be really useful look.
10. Coffee Beans
Ground coffee yes! But before we jump into the details of what brings coffee for ants let’s see what brings coffee for humans. It is made from roasted coffee beans and loved by many. Coffee lovers are known for their addiction to this drink, which can not work unless they get a cup of she and her energy booster.
Having said that, I must also add that coffee also has its advantages. It can help burn the extra fat in your body and reduce the risk of type-two diabetes, along with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
However, here only we discuss what coffee grounds could be used to repel ants.
- Have you ever smelled coffee grounds? I’m sure you must have. These coffee grounds have a very strong odor.
- Therefore, this strong smell is not at all liked by insects and makes it usable to help put away the tiny ants.
- Can the ground coffee in a small dish where you feel the need to do so.
Yes, salt is! Salt is the ingredient without which any salty food is unfulfilled. A balanced amount of salt is all that is needed to make the perfect dish. For those who are hypertensive have a different salt than usual table salt, therefore, the salt has also types. But beyond this there is much more to salt. It works wonders to help with tired feet. How? Simply adding a pinch of salt to a bucket of warm water is all that is needed to help find pleasure tired swollen feet and relax.
That was just a little to share about salt, here we will tell more interesting fact about it and that is their ability to protect themselves from ants.
- You can sprinkle salt where you see ants or
- You could make a simple solution of salt and water, which can be sprayed wherever you think you need.
- You can try any of the above given methods and help get way with the problem of ants everywhere.
The other name is not well known because it is the Guinea spice. Cow’s horn pepper, hot pepper and chili are some more names by which this species is known. The different regions call it by different names, but nevertheless their properties remain the same.
In some regions, such as Korea, cayenne pepper is used as a whole in the dishes. Some countries crush these spicy red peppers down in powder form for use in food dishes.
This little hot pepper is much more than just to add flavor to foods. From the medical point of view these red chilies are useful in internal vital heat retention system. It works to equalize blood pressure by regulating the flow of blood from head to toe.
Here the discussion is a little different in this spice and is used this spice to create an environment to start the ants away.
- This As can be used to protect the ants used.
- The first way is just to sprinkle a little amount of this spice when necessary.
- and the second outlet a mixture of water by mixing spice cayenne powder and spraying water at the required regions.
borate, sodium borate or tetra borate disodium tetra are some other names borax is known He too. borax powder form is actually borax white crystals that could be easily dissolved in water.
Detergents used for washing clothes or cosmetics we use on our skin and also enamels, all these are supposed to have their components usually. Therefore, it is enough to say that the Borax has a wide range of use in many ways. Borax can also be used to get rid of ants found in his home.
- You can make a fine paste with borax, sugar and water. Now you can put this paste on small pieces of cardboard preference.
- Place these loaded cartons pasted into different areas where needed.
- As the paste dries after a day or two, therefore, it is necessary to place some fresh again after it dries.
Cinnamon is a spice brown, which is available in stick form. Some of them are ground to powder form, while others maintain that the way it is, it all depends on the need.
Cinnamon offers the dish with its characteristic aroma and also the flavor is enhanced by its uniqueness as well. In addition to this, if we talk about tasty foods cinnamon sticks usually they are removed after cooking is done! cinnamon rolls are yum! And all that makes it very rich is sprinkled cinnamon powder. Therefore, this shows cinnamon is a spice that is not only limited to the food tasty.
Its smell and properties are also useful in other cases like tiny insects repelling.
- You can sprinkle cinnamon powder in areas where ants are seen.
- Or one could single small pieces of cinnamon sticks and place.
- In addition, you could even dip a cotton swab in cinnamon oil and apply it in the cracks and wholes when necessary.
The writing material used in the black boards are commonly known as chalk. Initially, when it was introduced only came in one color and that is white. But gradually he was brought in different colors on the market.
Chalk is a porous sedimentary rock. It is white and lime carbonate form a rock composed of calcite. Calcite is basically calcium carbonate that is formed under the deep seawater. Chalk is a source of lime by thermal decomposition. In agriculture, chalk is used to increase the soil pH.
And did you know that some doses of chalk could also be used as an antacid. If! You can use it to use your stomach. Well, they could also be used for cleaning and polishing.
- Ants do not like chalk at all!
- so you can take some barriers with chalk and do not let the ants pass them.
4. Mint And Herbs
Mints are the best to deal with the problems of indigestion and should be incorporated into your diet in order to have good digestion. Besides mints are used as part of food to add flavor to it. mint lemonade is another amazing refreshing drink that can help you relax with its cooling effect.
mint and other herbs are sure to have many benefits for us, but which one of them follows:
- thyme, rosemary, basil, etc are some herbs that could be used to repel ants.
- Mint, of course, also has the same list.
- Strong smell of these herbs makes ants escape from that place with ease. So you can use these herbs for this purpose.
Corn flour is corn in his fine form is known as cornmeal, basically ground. There are different categories of corn flour corn flour having a blue violet, the other is a yellow corn flour commonly used in the United States. Whereas, there are two others; rock dust plant corn and white corn flour.
About cornmeal and its relationship with ants could read as follows:
It is assumed that
- ants to be attracted to the cornmeal, but go! They do not realize the disaster that occurs after consuming it.
- If a disaster because the cornmeal has a tendency to explode ants after eating.
- So you can sprinkle cornmeal anywhere ants are and wait for the bodies of them after that.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemons and juice are two amazing things. Lemon with his great qualities is used largely in various ways. It is a food item that is not only limited to food and cooking, but this is much more like a package. People with the black facial hair can use lemon juice as a source of bleaching agent. This will help relieve hair naturally and give a bleaching effect.
Moreover, if you are having a bad day during those sultry hot summers, lemons can help you feel better. A glass of fresh lemonade bring some energy to your body and not only this, but you will feel fresh again.
As for the ants, who see it as a separate issue. But this could also be addressed more appropriately lemons or juice.
- You can sweep the area with a little lemon juice mixed with water.
- Or you can simply just squeeze a few drops of lemon into cracks and holes where you feel ants could make their way out.
- The smell of lemons is enough to make the ants to repel the area.
1. Diatomaceous earth
What is diatomaceous earth? It is actually a sedimentary rock that could be shredded to a fine powder, either white or white in color. Its powder form could have an abrasive feel depending on the granularity of the particles. This is used to kill insects, and sucking out all the fat of the outer layer of the exoskeleton of insects, leaving them nothing but dehydrated.
- Already in the powder form so you only need to sprinkle some of it in the nooks and crannies.
- This would help kill ants and other insects as well. So make use of it and help get rid of ants in your home.
- Sometimes ants are immunized with repetitive remedies, therefore, then use the alternative.
- Change remedies over time.
- Try to use sprays in areas where cracks are present.
- Keep closets clean to avoid any insect.
- do not leave dirty dishes in the sink especially at night.
- Always clean the trash every day, especially kitchen waste.
11 home remedies for ants – Easy Homemade Ant Killers , article source: http://olwomen.com/home-remedies-for-ants/