10 most effective home remedies for toothache A ;
The toothaches can range from mild to severe pain in the teeth and surrounding areas. A toothache can be the result of several underlying reasons, such as an infection, a cavity, a broken tooth disorder of the jaw joint, an exposed tooth root or loose fill. If you are suffering from a severe toothache, it is better to go to the dentist, but to treat mild pain, there are several home remedies that work very well.
Below we mentioned 10 most effective for treating a toothache in the country home remedies.
1. Nail Cloves- have an enzyme in them, called eugenol, which acts as a natural anesthetic delivery of a numbing effect and thus providing some relief pain. You can use any of a whole cloves to treat toothache by placing a tooth near the toothache and chew with the same tooth. Another way to use tooth is by applying a little oil of cloves in toothache. Use a Q-tip to apply the oil on the affected teeth for quick relief.
2. Saltwater- Another way to use salt for treating toothache is by the use of salt water. For this, you need to mix 1 tsp. salt in a glass of warm water and then swish it around your mouth for a few minutes in order to get rid of pain. However, be sure to take breaks between or facial muscles may get sore.
3. Salt and Pepper salt and pepper when combined together can hail anti-inflammatory properties and analgesic (pain reliever). For this remedy, take Epsom salt or sea salt, black pepper along with equal amounts and add a little water to make a paste of it. Use this paste to coat the sore tooth and gum area to relieve pain.
4. Garlic Garlic has antibacterial properties and antibiotics that make a relief toothache. Take a peeled garlic clove and chewing raw. Be sure to use the same teeth to chew that is hurting. But if you are someone who even fear from even the smell of garlic, then you can use the alternative method. Take some garlic paste and add some salt to it. Apply this mixture on the tooth and the affected area and leave for several minutes gum. Later spit and rinse your mouth with warm water.
5. Peppermint tea properties and mint teeth has also anesthetic. mint tea bags are a great way to relieve a toothache. Take a cup of hot water and place the tea bag in it. Let the tea steep in hot water. Once the tea is ready, remove the bag and keep aside. Swish the tea prepared in the mouth. Once you are done with the swishing, take the tea bag and place it directly on the affected teeth and leave for several minutes.
6. The hydrogen peroxide The use of hydrogen peroxide is not limited only to cleaning the house, which has many other uses some of which are very surprising. One such use is to relieve a toothache. For this, a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide is needed. Mix hydrogen peroxide and water in equal parts and swish the solution in your mouth for a few seconds. Spit in the sink and make sure not to eat or drink anything for at least an hour.
7. Acupressure- Acupressure is a healing technique that can treat almost all problems health and problems, but you should know that points to the area means that a particular problem. For toothaches, you need to apply pressure in a circular on the back of the palm, where the thumb and forefinger are moving. Apply this technique in both hands at least 3-4 times a day.
8. Vanilla extract Vanilla extract is one of the most important ingredients when it comes baking delicious cakes and desserts. Vanilla extracts typically have a certain amount of alcohol in them, which functions as an anesthetic agent and an analgesic. Dip a cotton ball in a little vanilla extract and place in toothache. Let the cotton ball remain in the tooth for several minutes. Unlike garlic and hydrogen peroxide, this will at least smell good.
9. Onions Onions have antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that can help get rid of a pain grinders. For this remedy, one half of the peeled onion is needed. Grate and squeeze the pulp to extract juice. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and place in the toothaches and gum. You can leave it on all the time you want and then spit it out.
10. Iceland Ice also has a numbness and therefore it can be used to treat toothaches especially throbbing toothache. To carry out this remedy you need an ice cube and a handkerchief. Wrap the ice cube in his handkerchief and apply to toothache and its surroundings. After a few seconds, you will notice that the pain has been reduced considerably. Repeat this remedy at least 2-3 times a day for quick relief.
Remember that these remedies are for the treatment of sore lower molars only and may even not work if the pain you are experiencing is more serious. In that, you should see a dentist as soon as possible.
The post 10 most effective home remedies for toothache A , Reference: http://khoobsurati.com/10-most-effective-home-remedies-for-a-toothache.html