Since they were introduced in the American market, some 30 years ago, microwaves have become a staple in every kitchen. What makes these cooking appliances so popular it is its simplicity and convenience. You can thaw, heat and cook food in a short time.
However, there has been no evidence that microwaves are not as safe as we see them, and most importantly, it is not the healthiest choice for cooking. Namely, microwave foods deplete nutrients and leave it with low nutritional value.
Ionizing radiation, microwaves are a form of non-ionizing radiation ionizes atoms in food thus changing its electromagnetic nature. This interferes with the way atoms interact with other atoms and molecules that surround them. For information purposes only, X-rays, gamma radiation, and nuclear medicine (CT scan, barium swallows, and mammograms) are all types of ionizing radiation. Thus, food cooked in a microwave oven is an object of high frequency waves heat, which are possibly harmful to health.
How do microwave ovens work heat / cook food out?
Microwaves operate using alternating currents that force atoms reverse polarity. This results in friction stirring water molecules within food and making the food to be heated.
How are dangerous microwave ovens?
According to experts, there are 2450000000 hertz inside a microwave oven. This is completely fine until the seal on the door microwave gets old and starts to drip. Often harmful to the human body is 10 hertz. That is why it is important to take caution and never standing near an operating microwave. You will not have possibly know if you have been affected with dangerous leak until it is too late.
How does the microwave harm our bodies?
- can also cause birth defects.
- This leads to the onset of cancer.
- is because of cataracts.
- weakens the immune system.
- that compromises the body’s immune response to bacteria and viruses.
- It can lead to more serious illnesses.
What makes the microwave to make our food?
- molecular and chemical bonds are broken.
- degrades and depletes food of their nutrients.
- The microwave radiation destroys and deforms the molecules in the food, creating dangerous radioactive compounds.
- heated milk loses 96% of its antibodies.
- infant formulas microwaves have an altered structure – the components are transformed into amino acids, creating immune disorders
A 1992 study examined participants effects in the study. they experienced after consuming vegetables in the microwave. These include:
- rapid increase in cholesterol levels
- hemoglobin leading to falling conditions anemic-like
- drop in white cells blood
- Increased leukocytes pointing poisoning and cell damage
: exposure to harmful levels of electromagnetic fields (EMF) is possible even when the oven is perfectly sealed. This radiation is also used for X-ray machines, it passes through human bodies causing serious health problems. According to the EPA, 0.5 mg – 2.5 mg. is the limited exposure to EMF radiation that a person should be exposed to. If you stand 4 inches from your microwave when operating, you will be exposed to 100-500 mg. But standing 3 feet away will reduce exposure to 1 -. 25mg
Although microwaves are a simple and convenient way to prepare quick meals, which can come with a toll. So, next time the food is put in the microwave, ask yourself if it’s worth your health and your family.
This article was originally published on http://www.naturehealthandbeauty.com/diseases-caused-microwave-ovens-youve-probably-ignored/