How to make your eyebrows grow faster? ;
Are you looking for ways to make your eyebrows grow faster? In this article, you will get to know about some tips to grow fast eyebrows. Eyebrows are very important to improve the eyes and beauty in general as well. thicker and larger eyebrows always look good. Although some people have natural eyebrows darker and longer form. Perfect eyebrows highlight your beautiful face and personality. Depending on the shape of the face, some want wide eyebrows while others want thin eyebrows. However, having wide and thick eyebrows reflects its beauty.
Well- thick eyebrows shaped and have always been in demand, while thin eyebrows make you look older and dull. One of the best advantages of thick eyebrows is that you can give any shape to them. Some people make their eyebrows too thin due to threading, plucking and waxing for. But sometimes, thin eyebrows occur as a result of poor cosmetics, aging, nutritional deficiencies and some medical conditions. If you have thin eyebrows, then you can easily get thick eyebrows with the help of some of the methods given below
best methods to make your eyebrows grow faster: .
Here are some tips that will be helpful to grow fast and naturally eyebrows.
1.) The onion juice to make your eyebrows grow faster
Onion juice is useful for darker growth and faster eyebrows. Onion juice contains sulfur, which improves the production of collagen tissues required for growth of the eyebrow. It also strengthens the hair
steps to use the onion to make eyebrows grow :.
- Take a small onion and ground
- . juicing onion.
- Use this juice give your eyebrows massage for five minutes.
- Let it dry and then wash with cold water and mild detergent.
- make this remedy once a day for several weeks.
2.) fenugreek seeds to get thicker eyebrows overnight
fenugreek seeds are useful for grow thick eyebrows. Fenugreek seeds are rich in protein, lecithin and nicotinic acid that promotes the growth of eyebrow hair. Fenugreek seeds help in restoring hair follicles
Steps to use fenugreek seeds :.
- Take a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and soak it in water for five hours.
- make a thick paste by grinding soaked seeds.
- Add a little oil coconut oil or almond of this pasta.
- before going to bed, apply this paste on the eyebrows.
- Keep overnight and wash the next morning with warm water.
- Follow this home remedy two to three times a week for two months.
3.) castor oil to make your eyebrows grow faster
castor oil is one of the best home remedies to grow faster eyebrows. It contains vitamins, fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants that promote faster hair growth
Steps to use castor oil :.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in a pure castor oil.
- Now, apply it on your eyebrows.
- Leave for half an hour or overnight.
- rinse with warm water and mild cleaner.
- Follow this remedy for a few weeks to get the desired results.
4.) egg yolk to make your eyebrows grow back
egg is a great source of protein It helps your eyebrows grow longer and thicker. Egg helps promote healthy hair that make your eyebrows grow fast
Steps Using egg yolk: ..
- take an egg and break it
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat yolks properly so that thick and creamy consistency is obtained.
- using a cotton ball, apply it on your eyebrows.
- Hold for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Follow this protein treatment once or twice a week.
5.) Coconut oil winning eyebrows grow faster and thicker
Use coconut oil to be longer and eyebrows naturally stunning. Coconut oil contains various proteins and nutrients such as iron and vitamin E that promotes healthy and thick eyebrows. Help eyebrows grow fast
Steps to using coconut oil: ..
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and apply it on the eyebrows
- Massage gently for 10 minutes to improve circulation.
- leave it overnight.
- The next morning, use warm water to wash it.
- repeat this remedy for two months to get thick eyebrows.
6.) Aloe Vera to make your eyebrows grow naturally
Aloe vera nourish hair follicles because it contains moisturizing properties and enzymes. That’s why it helps to grow fast and naturally eyebrows. Aloe vera is also good for the skin and make the skin soft
Steps Using Aloe Vera :.
- Take a sheet of aloe vera gel and extract it.
- gently massage with this gel on your eyebrows.
- Keep it for half an hour and wash with warm water.
- Another method, make a paste by adding a half teaspoon of aloe vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil.
- Apply this paste to your eyebrows. After half an hour of washing with water.
7.) Make your eyebrows grow faster with olive oil
oil is one of the natural remedies for his eyebrows grow back. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E which helps make your eyebrows grow fast and naturally
Steps to use olive oil :.
- Heat a little olive oil.
- Before going to bed, massage your eyebrows with this oil for 5 minutes.
- Keep overnight and the next morning, wash with warm water.
- Alternately, make a mixture with half a teaspoon of olive oil and add a little honey to it. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for ten minutes. Keep it for half an hour and then use warm water to wash.
8.) Make your eyebrows grow faster with lemon
lemon is useful for improving your beauty and make his eyebrows grow fast and naturally. It is rich in folic acid, vitamins C and B and other nutrients that helps your eyebrows grow back
steps to use lemon :.
- Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your eyebrows.
- Leave the juice for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- an alternative method, place the peeled lemon slice in ¼ cup coconut oil. Keep this solution for 15 days in a cool, dry place. After 15 days, applied with a cotton ball in his eyebrows and keep it overnight. In the morning, rinse.
- But after using lemon eyebrows do not expose to direct sunlight, as it can lighten the color of the eyebrows.
9.) Make your eyebrows grow faster with milk
Use milk to grow fast and naturally eyebrows. Milk contains protein and other nutrients that helps improve hair growth eyebrows. Milk helps nourish the hair roots and eyebrows grow fast
steps to use milk: ..
- Take a little milk a container
- Soak a cotton ball in this bowl and rub it on your eyebrows.
- let it dry by itself and then wash off with warm water.
- repeat this remedy for a couple of weeks to get the desired results.
10.) eat healthy to make your eyebrows grow faster and Thciker
A healthy diet is essential to grow thick eyebrows quickly. . As healthy diet provides nutrients required for the growth of longer hair of the eyebrows
Steps to eat a healthy diet:
- eat foods rich in vitamin A such as carrots, sweet potatoes and red pepper.
- eat foods rich in vitamin C such as oranges, papayas, lemons, broccoli and peppers.
- eat foods rich in vitamin E such as basil, olives, almonds, peanuts and spinach.
- eat foods high in protein such as beans, yogurt, cheese, tofu and lentils.
- Eat foods rich in fatty acids omega-3, such as salmon, walnuts, olive oil and avocados.
- eating iron-rich foods, such as green vegetables, milk, lean cuts of meat and fish.
- can also take supplements of multivitamins. Additional
Useful tips to make your eyebrows grow faster:
- Apply petroleum jelly eyebrows two to three times a day. Vaseline is useful for quickly grow their eyebrows.
- Breaking the capsule of vitamin E oil and extracting the same. Apply it to your eyebrows twice a day.
- Massage your eyebrows with circular daily to promote hair growth movements.
- to remove dead skin cells, exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows once daily.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing and plucking eyebrows.
- do not apply too much makeup eyebrows.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy the plumpy and darker eyebrows.
- sleep at least six hours a day to help her eyebrows thicker and faster are made.
- Reduce stress as it can slow the growth of eyebrow hair.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching eyebrows too hard.
- When an eyebrow pencil applies, then do not press your eyebrows too hard.
The post How to make your eyebrows grow faster? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/make-your-eyebrows-grow-faster/