How to get rid of headaches? ;
In this article, we are talking about several methods to get rid of pain fast head. A headache is one of the most common problems. Men and women of all ages experience headaches. As we all know, in the time of headaches can lead to extreme pain accompanied by nausea and vomiting . Our health and mind are the two things that are held together throughout the day. This is why you feel a headache when you feel tense. Other causes include restlessness, sleeplessness, migraine and dehydration. This is not a major problem and can deal well with some simple home remedies given in this article. You can also read this related article home remedies for headaches on our website
The best remedies to get rid of headaches :.
1.) Drink plenty of water to get rid of headaches
drinking water is essential not only when you have a headache, but also for your overall health. Dehydration is a major cause of headaches. For drinking water it will help you get relief from pain by hydrating your body.
- Just start drinking a glass of water several times a day. One should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay in shape.
- Along with water, can also drink sports drinks that contain electrolytes and are also useful in the treatment of headaches caused by dehydration and stress.
- Avoid alcohol when you feel a headache, because it can cause dehydration in the body.
2.) Apply ice packs to get rid of headaches
Ice pack also helps treat pain fast head. You can try to put an ice pack on his forehead numb the pain and help shrink blood vessels and improve blood circulation in the area. This particular method works great for headaches because of sinus problems or stress.
- Take some ice and wrap a piece of fine cloth.
- Keep your forehead for 5 minutes.
- can also use a bag of frozen vegetables.
- Make sure not applied directly to the skin, as it can damage the skin.
- Alternatively, place a cloth soaked in cold water and keep it in your head and temples for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this process until you see some improvements.
3.) The use of hot water to get rid of headaches
Applying the back of your neck can also help relieve headaches caused by stress. The heat relaxes tense muscles by reducing extreme pain.
- Just place a hot water bottle in the back of your neck or you can take a hot shower, put water directly into the back of his neck.
- Another option, fill a tub with hot water according to you and put your hand on it for 10-15 minutes. This will increase blood circulation and therefore gives relieve a headache.
- If you experience chronic headaches, you can soak your legs in a bucket full of hot water for 10-15 minutes before going to bed.
4.) Drinking lemon water to get rid of headaches
lemon is a very useful and powerful to treat a headache because it is relaxing and refreshing method. It also helps control the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
- Take a glass of warm water and squeeze a lemon in it.
- You can also add a little amount of honey for additional benefits.
- drink this water. This will help reduce the intensity of the water.
- This particular remedy is useful for headaches caused due to stomach gas.
- Moreover, applying lemon rind paste on the forehead for fast pain relief.
5.) Eat apple to get rid of headaches
Both apples and apple cider vinegar are beneficial for the treatment of headaches. They help repair the acid-alkaline balance in the body. Moreover, just smelling green apples may help reduce migraine headaches.
- If you wake up with a headache, then eat an apple sprinkle some salt on it.
- Then drink a little hot water.
- Another option is to drink apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water. Add honey to improve taste.
- Add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. You can also add a little honey.
6.) Use mint to get rid of headaches
Peppermint has a calming and soothing properties that can help to treat headaches. Make a mint tea using to get rid of a sore head fast.
- Prepare a herbal tea by adding 1-2 teaspoons mint in boiling water.
- Let this water, steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the solution and add a little honey to sweeten and additional benefits.
- Sip this tea slowly.
- can also use peppermint oil applied to the temples and gently massage for immediate relief.
- Also, you can inhale peppermint oil to soothe tense muscles and relieve a headache and accompanying symptoms such as vomiting and nausea.
7.) The use of ginger to get rid of headaches
Ginger consists of anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve the headache. It also helps to calm the blood vessels in the head, decrease swelling in the brain and activates natural opiates in the brain that help reduce pain.
Just drinking ginger tea 2-3 times a day to relieve inflammation in the body and reduce the headache. Ginger can act quickly in a headache.
8.) massage with eucalyptus oil to get rid of headaches
Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties and properties pain relief. It gives a calming effect and helps soothe tense muscles causes of a headache.
Simply massage the temples and forehead using eucalyptus oil for 15-20 minutes. They can also be mixed coconut or almond oil.
9.) Eat cinnamon rid of headaches
Cinnamon is another beneficial herb that can treat headaches efficiently. This remedy is useful for headaches caused by exposure to cold air.
- Take some cinnamon sticks and ground to a fine powder.
- Take a little water and add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to your temples and forehead and lie down for 30-45 minutes.
- wash if off with warm water.
- Repeat this method again if necessary.
10.) Use betel leaves to get rid of headaches
Betel leaves are known for their analgesic and cooling properties, which can effectively relieve a headache instantly.
- Take 2-3 betel leaves fresh and ground to a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on your temples and forehead.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- soon get relief of severe pain.
- may also chew betel leaves 1-2 rid of a headache.
The post How to get rid of headaches? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-headaches/