How to get rid of gas? ;
In this article, we are talking about several ways to get rid of gas. Although for gas formation it is a natural part of our digestive process, many people scared of passing gas in front of others. It becomes uncontrollable fart at most times that can be embarrassing. However, a gas problem is a laughing matter.
The excess gas in the stomach can cause due to a number of reasons including as excessive alcohol consumption, inadequate chewing food, eating spicy foods, foods that cause gas, too much stress, infection bacterial, or digestive problems.
Symptoms of gases in the stomach include bad breath flatulence lack of appetite , abdominal swelling, a coating on the tongue, stomachache and burping . Luckily, we have several easy and simple home remedies to get rid of fast gas at home
and natural home remedies to get rid of gas :.
1.) cinnamon to get rid of gas
This is one of the best treatments for fast gas treating and naturally. Cinnamon helps soothes the stomach and stop further gas formation. To use this resource, follow the steps below:
- Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon and put it in a container filled with water
- Boiling water for 5-10 minutes ..
- Strain the solution and let it cool.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey to this solution.
- Take this mixture while still hot.
- daily drink the mixture every morning on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, you can also add a little cinnamon in a cup of warm milk and drink every day before going to bed.
2.) apple cider vinegar to get rid of Gas
The apple cider vinegar is another beneficial to get rid of fat from gas treatment. Apple cider vinegar is used for its healing properties that help relieve bloating and stomach gas. This remedy to calm your stomach and give quick relief. If the apple cider vinegar is not practical, you can try any of regular vinegar. To test this method, follow the steps below:
- Take a certain amount of apple cider vinegar and add it to a glass of warm water
- Let the water reduces. room temperature, and then drink.
- You can also add a little amount of honey to improve the taste.
- Repeat this remedy daily every morning on an empty stomach to get rid of a natural gas.
3.) gas ginger rid of
ginger is also an effective method to treat indigestion and gas treatment. To test this method, follow the steps below: ..
- Prepare a ginger tea by mixing a teaspoon of powdered ginger, cardamom, fennel and
- mix by full
- Bring some water to boil and add this mixture to water and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the water and let it cool.
- Now, drink this solution while it is still hot.
- Drink the mixture 2-3 times a day for quick relief.
4.) butter Gas rid of
Buttermilk, especially mixed with carom seeds and black salt works excellent way to treat swelling and stomach gas. To test this method, follow the steps below :.
- Take a little buttermilk and add a pinch of carom seeds and black salt to it
- If you do not have carom seeds can also use celery.
- Drink this mixture every day 2-3 times a day to prevent the gas.
5.) Baking soda and lemon to get rid of gas
This is one of the best treatments to get rid of fast gas. When lime and sodium bicarbonate are combined it makes a great combination and acts as an antacid. To test this method, follow the steps below: ..
- Take a little lemon juice and add a little baking soda to it
- This will give an effervescence
- again add 1 teaspoon of baking soda to it and mix well.
- Add half a cup of water to it.
- Drink this solution slowly for immediate relief.
- works best on an empty stomach.
6.) Gas garlic get rid of
garlic is also an effective home remedy to get rid of natural gas . The strong healing properties present in garlic helps promote gastric fire and therefore provides relief from gas in the stomach. To test this method, follow the steps below:
- Try to prepare a soup that includes a little garlic in it
- can also eat fresh garlic cloves every morning on an empty stomach. to prevent stomach gas.
- can also boil some garlic in a little water for 5 minutes.
- adding black pepper seeds and cumin.
- Strain the water and let it cool down.
- Drink this mixture until some heat.
- Repeat this remedy to treat a natural gas.
7.) Asafetida gas to get rid of
Asafetida is also a useful remedy for stomach gas. Is an anti-flatulent and antispasmodic properties. To test this method, follow the steps below:
- Bring some water to boil and add a pinch of asafetida
- Drink this solution 2-3 times day to get rid. of natural gas.
- may also make a paste of asafetida and apply it on your stomach and let it dry by itself.
- will be given a relief from gas and flatulence.
8.) Getting Hinojo Gas rid of
Fennel is one of the best cooking ingredients for the treatment of swelling and gas. To use this method, follow the steps below :.
- Bring some water to boil and add a few fennel seeds in it for 5-10 minutes
- strain the solution and then drink it hot.
- can also be eaten fresh fennel leaves if you can stand the taste.
9.) mint Gas rid of
- peppermint can also be useful in different ways to treat a problem gas.
- Bring some water to boil and add some mint leaves and boil it for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the solution and let it cool until warm.
- can also add a certain amount of honey for treatment of gas problems.
- drink this solution 2-3 times a day.
- may also chew some mint leaves for quick relief.
10.) cardamom to get rid of Gas
This is another great kitchen spice that can help speed up digestion and give relief from gas in the stomach. To use this method, follow the steps below:
- Simply put a little powder roasted cardamom rice, lentils or vegetables before cooking to prevent gas
- also can some chewing cardamom. a day to relieve gas in the stomach and stomach pain.
The post How to get rid of gas? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-gas/