How to Get Rid of a Black Eye? ;
In this article, we will suggest some of the best home remedies to get rid of a black eye. One of the most common causes behind black eye is a slap in the face. When you are hit by someone or something, the dead blood vessels around the eye area accumulates in one place. A black eye and swelling around the eyes can also be caused by other reasons. Some reasons are listed below.
The causes of a Black Eye
a black eye can cause blurred vision, pain, headaches and the inflamation. Here are some home remedies that can help get rid of a black eye quick and fast present. But remember, if the skin around the eye is cut or if you feel symptoms such as nausea or vomiting dizziness vision problems, then you should consult. Tell your doctor immediately
home remedies to get rid of a Black Eye :.
1) Cold Remedy Compressing rid of a Black Eye
remedy compress cold is one of the ways more natural the immediate relief of most lesions and more excellent. This remedy helps in preventing internal bleeding, which decreases the severity of a black eye. So if you’re looking to cure a black eye with a single step, then try this remedy. Remember to use this remedy for the first 2 days after getting a black eye
- for some ice cubes in a clean muslin cloth.
- Wrap the cloth to use as an ice pack.
- Keep this on your black eye for 5 to 10 minutes.
- this remedy is among the easiest and quickest ways to get rid of black eye .
- Repeat every 2 hours to completely heal his injured eye.
2.) Remedy hot compress to cure a Black Eye
Even after using the ice pack remedy for more than 2 days if the condition of his black eye is the same, then follow this remedy. As a remedy ice helps in the prevention of bleeding internal , but can not be effective in stopping the blood clot around the eye. Here, warm compress can help in improving movement blood around and over his black eye. Use this treatment at home black eye black eye to lighten
- wet muslin cloth in a cup of warm water. Drain excess water.
- Place the cloth over his black eye.
- Leave until warm cloth cools.
- Repeat this remedy after every 20 -30 minutes.
- Give this remedy an attempt to get rid of black eye at home.
3.) Compressing potato slice remedy to heal a black eye
potato is another wonderful ingredient that can help get rid a black eye. Potatoes are known to have certain enzymes that can help dissolve the old and dead blood cells in and around the eye area. This remedy is also useful to reduce inflammation and pain of the black eye
- cut a potato in a few thin slices.
- Keep these potato slices in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes a frosty keep the slice on the black eye.
- Wait about 10 to 15 minutes.
- This remedy will help in healing the eye as well as reducing inflammation.
- This remedy potato slice is a perfect solution to get rid of a black eye at home.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times a day for positive results.
4.) Arnica massage oil remedy to prevent a Black Eye
Arnica contains excellent healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Massage with arnica oil on the affected eye can help lighten the discoloration of the eye. It also helps relieve pain. Use this resource as a black eye treatment based on herbs ideal home
- gently massage arnica oil using the tips of the fingers on the black eye for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, leave the oil on the black eye for 10 to 15 minutes.
- later, rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day or until the condition improves.
- Instead of arnica oil can be used also arnica ointment.
5.) pineapple and papaya remedy to cure a black eye
a combination of papaya and pineapple can help provide relief immediate inflammation of the black eyes and pain. Both fruits are loaded with antioxidants, which help in the healing of bruises or any type of skin damage including black eye. Use this remedy if you are looking for some natural remedies black eyes
- MASH both a piece of papaya and pineapple in a blender until you have a soft pulp like consistency.
- transfer this pulp in a bowl. Mix well.
- Apply the paste on the black eye and wait for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- This treatment of the black eye will help reduce inflammation and swelling.
- repeat two to three times a day.
6.) Hard boiled eggs remedy to avoid eye Black
boiled eggs remedy is one of the most effective home remedies for black eye. It’s an old remedy that helps to reduce blood clotting and inflammation caused by black eye
- boil an egg for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once the egg cools, remove the peel.
- Egg Roll is hot on his black eye.
- do not rub the egg harshly as it may cause more pain in the black eye.
- Repeat the process two to three times a day to get rid of a black eye.
7.) Remedy Massage olive oil for the treatment of eye Black
olive oil is an excellent source of vitamin e, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It massage with this oil on the affected eye will help improve blood circulation around the eyes. This will also help alleviate the natural black eye. It is one of the most effective home remedies for treating black eye
- gently massage olive oil by his fingertips over her black eye.
- do not rub the eye area more or less. Also, do not apply pressure.
- Massage for 2-3 minutes a day will help reduce pain and swelling black eye.
8.) Hamamelis remedy for eye treatment Black
witch hazel contains a rich amount healing and cooling properties. It is also used in many home remedies to cure bruises, cuts and Burns . Use this remedy to treat damaged
eye effectively at home
- Add hamamelis in a container
- Soak cotton in the container. Wring out excess.
- Place it on the black eye and wait for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Clean the damaged eye after removing the cotton pads.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times a day for positive results.
9.) Remedy oatmeal to cure a Black Eye
Oatmeal is another great natural black eye treatment . Oatmeal is known for being an excellent natural calming agent skin. It is a great ingredient to treat bruises, swelling or black eyes. Use this natural home remedy to get rid of a black eye without pain
- Apply a thick layer of warm oatmeal cooked on the black eye.
- Wait about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
- Follow the remedy once a day.
10.) cayenne remedy for eye treatment at home Black
The home remedy cayenne pepper it is also among the most preferred home treatments to cure black eye naturally and quickly. It contains a compound called capsaicin, which helps reduce inflammation and pain of the wound. It is also effective to clear his black eye
- cayenne pepper Mix with Vaseline to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the eye and wait about 20-30 minutes.
- Now, dip a cotton swab with water and clean the black eye gently.
- do not rub hard, as it can cause more inflammation and pain.
- Repeat this remedy twice in one day.
The post How to Get Rid of a Black Eye? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-a-black-eye/