How to cure a yeast infection? ;
In this article we will discuss how to cure a yeast infection. A yeast infection also known as Candida. It is mainly caused by microscopic fungi or yeast known as Candida albicans. This infection generally affects the vaginal part, but it also can develop around the lower abdomen, under breasts, dentures, underneath the skin folds and nails. There are many causes responsible for this condition. One of the main factors is the menopause. During menopause, there is a significant decrease in estrogen levels, which result in thinning of the vaginal walls. Most men and women suffer from a yeast infection at least once in their life
Causes of yeast infection :.
Factors that may increase the chances of suffering a yeast infection are:
- use of oral contraceptives
- . Antibiotics
- Due to chronic health conditions
- Steroids and antibiotics
Symptoms yeast infection :.
- burning sensation
- Pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- burning sensation when urinating.
- odorless vaginal discharge.
Apart from medical treatments, there are many simple home remedies that can help cure a yeast infection in a relatively short time. Below we have suggested such remedies to treat this condition easily and effectively
Ayes home remedies to cure infection natural and Fast :.
1.) garlic to cure a yeast infection
garlic is an excellent herb that can used to cure many ailments of the body. Garlic has antibacterial, antifungal and antibiotic properties natural components. These components can be very effective in the treatment of any type of yeast infections
- Take a few cloves of garlic and crush them to make a paste of it.
- Apply the paste directly on the affected area.
- If you do not have fresh garlic, can dilute the garlic oil vitamin E oil and a few drops of oil coconut . Apply the mixture on the affected skin.
- You can also eat a few cloves fresh garlic or may take several tablets of garlic a day.
- consumption nail sweet smell can result in bad breath, but is very effective in eliminating yeast infection.
2.) yogurt to cure a yeast infection
There is a strain of friendly bacteria in yogurt, which it is called Lactobacillus acidophilus. This friend can help control the growth of the infection in the body naturally. For treatment of yeast infection , just use plain yogurt, unsweetened
- Simply apply plain yogurt in the affected area (external) skin.
- let stand for at least 20-30 minutes.
- can leave it overnight so.
- This will help reduce the itching sensation in the applied area.
- If you have a vaginal yeast infection, simply dip a tampon in yogurt.
- then it is inserted into the vagina for about 2 hours.
- Do this 2 times a day to prevent yeast infection.
- may also include yogurt in your diet plan.
3.) tea tree oil to get rid of yeast infection
oil tea tree it is well known for its potent and effective natural antifungal properties. It can help with the treatment of yeast infection at home. Pregnant women should avoid this remedy as some of the properties of tea tree oil can be harmful to the baby
- Simply dilute tree oil organic tea in water or 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil or olive oil.
- rub oil diluted affected area several times a day.
- in case of a vaginal yeast infection, pour a few drops of tea tree oil on a tampon and inserted into the vagina.
- Leave for 2 to 3 hours.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
4.) cranberries to cure a yeast infection
Cranberries has both antifungal and antibacterial qualities. It can be used effectively to combat the fungus responsible for yeast infections. It may also be useful in treating urinary tract or other infections of the bladder
- Just drink cranberry juice twice a day. It ensures that is sugar.
- This will help stimulate the healing process. This will give effective results in a short time.
- If the unsweetened juice is not available, you can make cranberry tablets 2 or 3 times a day.
- cranberry tablets are readily available at a local health store.
5.) the apple cider vinegar to cure a yeast infection
Both white vinegar and apple cider vinegar (ACV) has some unique components that can help control yeast infection and get rid of the fungus responsible for causing
- Take 2 tablespoons of organic ACV and mixed with 1 cup of warm water.
- Drink 2 times a day for several days.
- Alternatively, simply dilute apple cider vinegar or white vinegar with water alone.
- Apply the mixture externally to the affected area.
- Let stand for half an hour before rinsing with water.
6.) oregano oil to cure a yeast infection
oregano oil is known to be good enough to excellent antifungal components. It is also very good for improving your immune system
- Apply the oil topically to the affected skin part.
- as oregano oil can be irritating to the skin, can be diluted with olive oil before application.
- Optionally, it can take 1 or 2 capsules of oil of oregano 2 times a day.
7.) Boric acid for the treatment of Candida at home
This chemical is known to have mild anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. It is one of the best home remedies for treating yeast infection. Remember that boric acid is not recommended for pregnant women
- Just dilute some boric acid water
- Apply the solution on the affected part of the skin.
- Leave on for several minutes.
- then thoroughly wash the affected area with water.
- Do this every day for 2 weeks.
8.) Calendula to get rid of yeast infection at home
Calendula is a type of herb that has properties potent anti-inflammatory and antifungals. It can help treat infections natural and effective yeast. This is the method to do
- Simply crush two to three leaves of calendula
- Apply crushed leaves on infected skin area.
- repeat this 2 or 3 times a day.
- If the leaves fresh calendula are not available, you can use calendula ointment or lotion.
9.) olive oil to cure a yeast infection
olive leaf extract is very effective in treating yeast infection. This is because olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help in restoring the good bacteria in your body
- Chop some fresh olive leaves finely and put in a glass jar with a lid.
- Pour some vodka on the leaves until they are completely covered in it.
- Close the lid.
- Keep the bottle in a dark place for about 4 weeks.
- After 4 weeks, strain the liquid into a glass jar.
- Apply this solution to the affected skin part.
- repeat this 3 times daily for best results.
10.) coconut oil to cure a yeast infection
coconut oil contains antifungal effective components that can help in killing responsible for causing yeast infections fungus. Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for yeast infection
- Apply some coconut oil topically to the affected areas 3 times a day.
- can also make a mixture of coconut oil and cinnamon oil. Mix in equal amount.
- apply it on the affected skin to prevent the growth of infection part.
The post How to cure a yeast infection? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/cure-a-yeast-infection/