How do you get pink eye? ;
In this article, we will discuss how conjunctivitis and ways to treat conjunctivitis is achieved. Pink eye may sound scary, which is a very common eye problem among people. Everyone experiences pink eye occasionally. Anyone can get conjunctivitis, but college, school, daycare workers, preschool teachers and students are particularly at risk because of its proximity to others. This article is about how you can get pink eye.
How do you get pink eye?
Pink eye is also known as conjunctivitis. It is an inflammation of the thin, clear, cover the white part of the eye inside the eyelids. It is an uncomfortable and irritating condition with symptoms such as tearing, redness, swelling, itching and burning sensation in the eyes. Pink eye can be caused by many factors, such as viruses, allergies, bacterial and chemical splash in the eye. There are several treatments to treat pink eye such home remedies and natural remedies. Read this article, you will find some remedies to get rid of pink eyes
The types of conjunctivitis :.
There are three types of red eye
- allergic conjunctivitis -. This type of conjunctivitis is caused by eye irritants, such as dust, pollen and animal dander. It can be seasonal or year-round burst
- Viral conjunctivitis -. This type of conjunctivitis is caused by a virus, like the common cold. It is very contagious, but usually disappears within several days without any medical treatment
- bacterial conjunctivitis -. This type of conjunctivitis is caused by bacteria and can cause serious eye damage if untreated
Symptoms of conjunctivitis :.
- A foreign body sensation
- An eye secretions
- the vision blurred
- Increased sensitivity to light
Causes of Pink Eye:
- A chemical splash in the eye
- A foreign object in the eye
How conjunctivitis Last Does it last?
is pink eye can last up to a month or more than a month. Should be treated in time, so here are the remedies for the treatment of rapid conjunctivitis and naturally
The best treatments to get rid of pink eye :.
1.) Clean the infected eye to treat conjunctivitis
When the download starts in the eye, it is necessary to disable it to prevent infected bacteria.
- first, wash your hands before cleaning the eyes.
- Clean the eye in the corner and then the nose.
- then wash your hands again after cleaning the eyes.
- eye wipes immediately available.
2.) boric acid to get rid of pink eye quick
boric acid is one of the best home remedies for various eye problems such as a burning sensation dryness, redness and tearing due to its antifungal and antibacterial. It helps soothe irritation of the eyes and clean your eyes
Steps to use boric acid to treat conjunctivitis :.
- boil a cup of water and add 1 teaspoon of boric acid to it.
- Use this solution as an eyewash boric.
- Or you can apply this solution to the infected eye with a clean cloth.
- Use warm water to wash the eyes.
- Repeat this process 2 or 3 times a day to prevent conjunctivitis.
3.) cold or hot compress to cure pink eye quick
using cold compresses or hot compress is one of the fastest ways to treat conjunctivitis ways. A cold compress helps relieve inflammation and itching, which is caused by conjunctivitis, especially when it is caused by allergic conjunctivitis. hot compress helps to soothe the eyes. They also prevent downloading infected eyes
Steps to use hot pack or cold compress :.
- Take a clean cloth and soak it in hot water or cold water and drain excess water.
- Place this cloth on the infected eye.
- is left for 10 minutes.
- Repeat process 3 to 4 times daily.
- do not place the same pattern in both eyes, especially if one eye is infected.
. 4) Treatment of Eufrasia natural and fast pink eye
Eufrasia is one of the best natural remedies for various eye problems, including eye weeping, conjunctivitis, styes, tense and bloodshot eyes. Is an herb that is very effective for conjunctivitis due to its antibacterial and astringent properties
Steps to use Eufrasia to treat conjunctivitis Naturally :.
- a cup of water and boil.
- Let cool and add 5 drops of tincture of eufrasia her.
- Use this solution as an eyewash.
- an alternative method, eufrasia boil 1 teaspoon in a cup of water for 10 minutes. Allow this solution to cool. Then, this solution is strained and used for eyewash. You can also add rose water to it. Repeat the remedy every 4 hours.
- You can also steep equal parts of chamomile and eyebright in a boiling water. Cool this solution and then use it as eyewash.
5.) Saline to get rid of pink eye Fast and Naturally
Using saline solution is one of the best remedies home for conjunctivitis, because it acts as a natural disinfectant. Sea salt is also recommended for the treatment of conjunctivitis
Steps to use saline for the treatment of conjunctivitis :.
- boil a cup of water, which is mixed with 1 teaspoon salt.
- let it cool and then use this saline eyewash with a dropper.
- repeat this process several times a day for faster results.
6.) Calendula quick to get rid of pink eye and Naturally
Calendula is an herb that helps fight infection and curing conjunctivitis due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties. It also helps to soothe eye irritation and discomfort due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Calendula Steps to use to get relief from pink eye Naturally :.
- boil a cup of water and add 2 tablespoons dried calendula her.
- Allow it to steep and cool. Then strain the solution through a paper or a clean gauze.
- Use this solution to eyewash many times a day throughout the day.
- can also soak a cloth in this herbal solution while still warm, use such a hot compress.
7.) black tea quickly get rid of pink eye
used black tea is one of the best home remedies for the treatment of conjunctivitis, because it contains tannins that help reduce inflammation and itching. The black tea also contains bioflavonoids that prevent eyes from bacterial and viral infections
Steps to use black tea to treat conjunctivitis quick :.
- Use wet black tea bags and place them over your eyes for ten minutes. Do this three to four times a day in every few hours.
- You can also use chamomile tea bags or green tea bags.
- You can also use a solution of black tea for eyewash.
8.) lemon juice to get rid of pink eye fast and Naturally
Lemon juice is one of the home remedies more effective. to eliminate eye problems pink because of its antibacterial and antiviral properties
Steps for using juice fast lemon and Naturally:
- juicing lemon of a lemon.
- Flush eyes properly.
- Then dry with a clean towel.
- Apply this lemon juice around the eyes.
- If you feel too much irritation, then do not use this remedy.
9) the apple cider vinegar to get rid of Rosa Night Eyes
apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies to treat conjunctivitis fast as it contains antimicrobial properties. It helps fight infection that causes conjunctivitis. Also fight against bacterial infections due to the presence of malic acid in apple cider vinegar
steps to use apple cider vinegar to prevent conjunctivitis :.
- Add 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.
- dip a clean cloth or cotton ball in this solution.
- Close your eyes and wipe with a cotton cloth or a ball.
- make this remedy in every few hours for 2 or 3 days.
10.) Aloe Vera to get rid of pink eye natural and fast
aloe vera is one of the natural remedies for cure conjunctivitis because of its antibiotic and astringent properties
Steps to use Aloe Vera to treat conjunctivitis Naturally :.
- Take 1 cup of cold boiled water and take pieces of fresh aloe vera gel to it.
- wait until it turns pale green.
- You can also be mixed pieces of aloe vera with water.
- use a few drops of this mixture and put it on the infected three to four times daily eye.
- You can also use this mixture for eyewash.
11.) breast milk to treat conjunctivitis is natural and fast
breast milk is one of the best natural remedy to get rid of pink eye eye, especially in infants. Many doctors recommend breast milk because it contains properties for the treatment of minor illnesses, including ear infections and pink eye healing
Steps to use breast milk to cure conjunctivitis :.
- Put a few drops of milk in the infected eye.
- Repeat this process as needed.
12.) milk and honey to prevent conjunctivitis naturally and quickly
A combination of honey and milk It helps treat conjunctivitis because of its soothing and calming effect. . Honey also contains antimicrobial
Steps for milk and honey to prevent conjunctivitis Naturally
- Slightly warm 1 tablespoon whole milk
- Add an equal amount of honey to this milk.
- is stirred until it becomes smooth.
- Put 2 to 3 drops of this mixture on the infected eye with an eyedropper.
- make this remedy many times a day.
The post How do you get pink eye? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/how-do-you-get-pink-eye/