Although many people are familiar with sea salts, not many people are so familiar with crystalline salts such as pink Himalayan salt. On the other hand, if you are familiar with the crystalline salt of the Himalayas, it is possible that more familiar with crystal chandeliers Himalayan , which are one of the common reasons Himalayan salts . However, crystalline, Himalayan salts such as salts also have other uses besides many health benefits.
Origin Himalayan salts
As its name suggests, the Himalayan crystal salts originate from the Himalayan mountains. The Himalayas is found in several countries, including India, China, Kashmir, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Himalayan salts are extracted from their ancient seabed that crystallized over 200 million years ago, In addition, the salts are extracted hand, ensuring a pure and natural product with many health benefits ( source ).
If you like the color pink, you’ll love the visual appeal of Himalayan salt – pink is your natural color! Himalayan salts retain this color due to the trace elements the crystalline salts -. It including iron
difference between sea salt and crystalline salts
Although sea salts are noted for its many health benefits, it is said that the crystalline salts being one of the cleanest natural salts available and consist of all the elements found in our bodies ( source ). Himalayan crystal salt contains 84 of the 92 trace elements known. Sea salt crystals isolated and off of the vital elements in its crystal structure, while the salt does not; this means that the crystalline salt is more balanced and more easily absorbed by the body (a photographic comparison of sea salt and crystalline salt can be found here , which proves this statement in detail).
Benefits of Himalayan salts
Himalayan salts have a number of health benefits; These include:
- ability to replenish electrolytes the body
- ability to balance the body’s pH
- cells help absorb minerals
- benefits to the respiratory system
- ability to lower blood pressure
- ability to improve circulation in the body
- detoxify the body of unwanted metals and mineralize the body with beneficial minerals.
(sources Natural Therapy Pages: Himalayan Crystal Rock Salt and Salinas: pink Himalayan salt )
uses Himalayan salts
may be used Himalayan salts in various ways; These include:
- like a crystal chandelier – one of the most popular and well-known ways to use Himalayan salts. Himalayan salt lamps emit negative ions (when lit and heated) that allows them to both neutralize the positive ions and negative ions generate additional air. This process purifies the air and leads to a healthier living environment ( source )
- as a bath salt – though not as familiar as using sea salt, Himalayan salts can also be used in the bathroom. Because Himalayan salts contain many natural minerals that are very beneficial for the skin and body while bathing. In combination with water, the overall experience is also soothing to the mind!
- as a culinary addition – Himalayan salts can also be taken internally. Add salt Himalayan dishes like fish and chicken, as an alternative to more traditional sales. Just make sure the salt is classified for use in food before using it in this way ( source ).
Salts and Crystal Sea salts
crystal sea salts have health benefits and can be used in a variety of ways. However, the crystalline salts contain more minerals and are more balanced than the salts of the sea. Whichever way you choose to use sea salts and crystalline salts, you can be sure that your body will benefit from a natural source of minerals and elements that our body needs.
This article was originally published on http://naturalhealthezine.com/himalayan-salt-benefits/