Papaya is a tropical fruit that tastes great, but also very nutritious. These are some of the health benefits of papaya:
1. Papaya contains fiber that clears cholesterol from the arterial walls. And papaya enzymes defend yourself oxidation of fat cells and prevent arteries from clogging.
2. The papain, papaya enzyme, improves digestion. It also contains insoluble fiber promotes regular bowel movement.
3. When juice, papaya is good for people suffering from infections involving the colon, as it eliminates the pus and mucus.
4. Some enzymes in papaya have anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it beneficial for those suffering from joint pain and pain brought by arthritis. These enzymes make it less likely that people suffering from osteoporosis and cancer.
5. The papayas are nutritious, low in calories and give a satisfactory filling. They are good for people who want to lose weight or who want to maintain your current weight.
6. The papayas are rich in vitamins A and C, which boost the immune system. If you suffer from infections and health problems, it is recommended to consume on a regular basis.
7. Eating a papaya after waking help cure nausea and morning sickness in women.
8. Consumption of papaya help wounds and infections heal faster.
9. raw papaya promotes regular menstruation and is also highly recommended for women who suffer from menstrual cramps, joint pain and stomach upset.
10. Traditional healers have used papaya seeds to treat intestinal worms.
11. The papayas are rich in antioxidants that prevent excess free radicals from damaging the cells, which is something that accelerates the aging process.
12. Papaya can also be applied topically. If you suffer from acne or pimples, crush the fruit and use it as a facial mask. The enzyme papain exfoliates cells and reveals a layer of skin that is smoother and fresher
Source :. Www.healthdigezt.com